The kids are alright.

Your President, the person you voted for, sided with the Nazi fucks in NC. You voted for a white supremacist supporting racist bigot, not me.

I distinctly remember him defending "both sides" which includes the well groomed, patriotic alt-right and the fat, smelly commie counter protestors.

The full context of what Trump said has been posted numerous times...they ignore it

That's hilarious dude. You might know Marion Hammer who heads up the NRA in Florida and wants gunslingers in airports. She claimed that if people had been packing in the baggage claim area in Fort Lauderdale, lives could have been saved. Yeah great idea - shoot the shooter, another guy thinks you were the shooter and shoots you. Then somebody shoots him. Then others get shot in the confusion and lack of training as bullets fly in every imaginable direction.

You want gunslingers in airports dude? Maybe people should even be able to carry them onto airplanes?? How about Handgun & Hard Liquor Night at your neighborhood honky tonk??? :cuckoo:

So far as I'm concerned any place that denies me my RTKBA shoild be required to have armed and trained Security on duty at all times, sufficient to cover ALL entrances and exits to the property.

Oh, and here in MA I can and do carry guns into bars.

Your President, the person you voted for, sided with the Nazi fucks in NC. You voted for a white supremacist supporting racist bigot, not me.

I distinctly remember him defending "both sides" which includes the well groomed, patriotic alt-right and the fat, smelly commie counter protestors.

The full context of what Trump said has been posted numerous times...they ignore it
We don't ignore it. You ignore it. You give Trump a pass and each & every lie he says.

That's hilarious dude. You might know Marion Hammer who heads up the NRA in Florida and wants gunslingers in airports. She claimed that if people had been packing in the baggage claim area in Fort Lauderdale, lives could have been saved. Yeah great idea - shoot the shooter, another guy thinks you were the shooter and shoots you. Then somebody shoots him. Then others get shot in the confusion and lack of training as bullets fly in every imaginable direction.

You want gunslingers in airports dude? Maybe people should even be able to carry them onto airplanes?? How about Handgun & Hard Liquor Night at your neighborhood honky tonk??? :cuckoo:

So far as I'm concerned any place that denies me my RTKBA shoild be required to have armed and trained Security on duty at all times, sufficient to cover ALL entrances and exits to the property.

Oh, and here in MA I can and do carry guns into bars.

So do you drink while armed?

He defended your disgusting ilk.

He should defend those protesting against your haste & bigotry.

You people are ignorant poor excuses for human beings.

We don't ignore it. You ignore it. You give Trump a pass and each & every lie he says.

I read it...either you didn't or you ignored it

The fuckheads that did NOTHING & allowed for these 17 kids to be slaughtered should be held accountable,. But hey, you blame the children. They should sit down & STFU.

The things which have been suggested would not have saved those kids. I'm sorry to be the bearer if thst bad news, but the only useful defense for a be ad guy with a gun is a good guy with one.
Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

You are making yourself look even dumber...

A liberal has no Right to call anyone a Dupe...

The left is nothing but Dupes.............
A Trump voter is a dupe. A fat assed liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, woman abuser, pussy grabbing, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, draft dodging veteran trashing piece of shit duped you into voting for him.

E

You are delusional because of your Butt Hurt…

Your pathetic Russian Collusion BS has blown up in your face.

You oppose Voter id’s for one reason, you want to cheat.

Everyone knows hillary was given the debate questions in advance.

Hillary had the whole thing rigged with her super delegates..

You are either stupid or you are playing stupid.

You liberals are the ones that corrupted our government

to spy on Trump and it’s you that colluded with the Russians….

The idea that Russians interfered is fact. Your orange buddy called it a hoax. Was he just uninformed or was he lying?

The report did not say there was no collusion. It actually said there might have been collusion but the people in the Trump campaign that colluded may not have know they were colluding with Russians.

Again,, We are talking about Photo IDs funny how you drip it to IDs when you get your ass kicked in a discussion about photo IDs. These people have ID, dumbass.

One question with a simple response. Yep , that made Bernie lose.

Those who were wire tapped were either already being investigated or were caught talking to wire tapped Russians. But hey., I love how you bitch about these people being caught but don't give a fick they were talking to wire taped Russians.

They would not get warrants unless there was just cause.

You voted for a piece of shit. Grow the fuck up & admit it.

Super delegates were the part of the primaries before the 2016 election stupid fuck. I guess you thought it was something new? Bernie knew the rules.

OK Dumb Ass…

You need a little history lesson..

When Trump said the election could be tainted

everyone on your side including obama and hillary

made fun of him…

Then your girl got her ASS STOMPED and you needed an excuse….

You Butt Hurt ass holes couldn’t except the fact that your

candidate and her policies sucked and were soundly rejected.

It’s a FACT your side Cheats, again just ask crazy Bernie.

The dnc had your primary rigged from the get go for the Crooked Bitch…

obama’s FBI lied to get the fisa warrant, you colluded

with the Russians, obama used the IRS,DOJ and the FBI against

Trump and his supporters.

You are against voter id’s because you cheat.

You that support this are all Nazi Scum Bags…

You might as well tattoo a swastika on your forehead.

Later Nazi Scum.....

You provided no actions hoe Bernie was supposedly cheated.

You have nothing but what you hear from Fox, Limbaugh & liar Trump.

Well, fuckhead, Trump was saying Hillary cheated. So where is your fucking proof? Yet Mueller is closing in on Trump as we know as a fact that the Russians worked hard top get Trump elected. Funny chit but you & Putin both agreed on Trump. Does that make you a Commie POS? Could be.

There was no lie at FISA.

So here you are. We know the Russians worked to elect Trump. We know members of the Trump campaign spoke withb these Russians. We know several members of the rump campaign held meetings with Russians and lied about them. We know Trump lied about members of his campaign talking with the Russians.

And dumbasss you claims it was all a hoax?

This is why you are a lows life, stupid, America-Hating POS.

I never said I was against voter IDs, I said I was against demanding a PHOTO voter ID. .

Trump is lie Hitler. You voted for Trump. What does that make you?

Plain to see you are a Nazi denier...

We all know liberals cheat at everything....

Later Nazi...

You are lying just like you liberals always do....

obama was the real Racist.

You and yours are the Nazi Bigots....

The idea that Russians interfered is fact. Your orange buddy called it a hoax. Was he just uninformed or was he lying?

The report did not say there was no collusion. It actually said there might have been collusion but the people in the Trump campaign that colluded may not have know they were colluding with Russians.

Again,, We are talking about Photo IDs funny how you drip it to IDs when you get your ass kicked in a discussion about photo IDs. These people have ID, dumbass.

One question with a simple response. Yep , that made Bernie lose.

Those who were wire tapped were either already being investigated or were caught talking to wire tapped Russians. But hey., I love how you bitch about these people being caught but don't give a fick they were talking to wire taped Russians.

They would not get warrants unless there was just cause.

You voted for a piece of shit. Grow the fuck up & admit it.

Super delegates were the part of the primaries before the 2016 election stupid fuck. I guess you thought it was something new? Bernie knew the rules.

OK Dumb Ass…

made fun of him…

Later Nazi Scum.....

Well, fuckhead, Trump was saying Hillary cheated. So where is your fucking proof? Yet Mueller is closing in on Trump as we know as a fact that the Russians worked hard top get Trump elected. Funny chit but you & Putin both agreed on Trump. Does that make you a Commie POS? Could be.

So here you are. We know the Russians worked to elect Trump. We know members of the Trump campaign spoke withb these Russians. We know several members of the rump campaign held meetings with Russians and lied about them. We know Trump lied about members of his campaign talking with the Russians.

I never said I was against voter IDs, I said I was against demanding a PHOTO voter ID. .

Later Nazi...

That's is. Call the black guy a racist.

Trump supported the Nazis in NC You supported that.

The fuckheads that did NOTHING & allowed for these 17 kids to be slaughtered should be held accountable,. But hey, you blame the children. They should sit down & STFU.

The things which have been suggested would not have saved those kids. I'm sorry to be the bearer if thst bad news, but the only useful defense for a be ad guy with a gun is a good guy with one.
Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

You are making yourself look even dumber...

A liberal has no Right to call anyone a Dupe...

The left is nothing but Dupes.............
A Trump voter is a dupe. A fat assed liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, woman abuser, pussy grabbing, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, draft dodging veteran trashing piece of shit duped you into voting for him.

E

Trump spanked you and your party hard...

Who's your President Now....

That's Right, it's President Donald J. Trump....

More Spankings to Come:dance:

OK Dumb Ass…

made fun of him…

Later Nazi Scum.....

Later Nazi...

Did Obama not go to a RACIST CHURCH for 20 YEARS?

Did Obama not hang with RACIST'S his whole life...

Face it, you are a Nazi that SUPPORTS RACIST'S...

Why is it not ok for white people to rally in defense of their heritage and culture? Do you condemn BLM and other so-called minority advocacy groups?

Why is it not ok for white people to rally in defense of their heritage and culture? Do you condemn BLM and other so-called minority advocacy groups?

It's because FAKEDAVE is a NAZI RACIST......................

It's because FAKEDAVE is a NAZI RACIST......................

This coming from a Trumpette. Now that is some funny chit.

Because your heritage is one of bigotry & hate.

You ignorant fucks think you are superior & fight against the equality of others.

I have nrews. You ain't superior. You ain't even superior to a pile of horse shit in my pasture.

Later Nazi...

People fighting for their equal rights is only racist if you are a racist fuck.

I support equality for all.

You & your fuckhead orange buddy think think blacks are shitholes. You are too fucking stupid to know what BLM is all about. You support white supremacists.

You can call me racist all you want but you won't find a racist post. I don't support racists. I certainly have never voted for a racist. Yet you have done all of these things.

Because your heritage is one of bigotry & hate.

You ignorant fucks think you are superior & fight against the equality of others.

I have nrews. You ain't superior. You ain't even superior to a pile of horse shit in my pasture.

My heritage is one of conquerors, explorers, artists, philosophers, scientists and saints. Brave men who charted the course of history and created the greatest civilization ever to grace this earth.

Later Nazi...

People fighting for their equal rights is only racist if you are a racist fuck.

I support equality for all.

You & your fuckhead orange buddy think think blacks are shitholes. You are too fucking stupid to know what BLM is all about. You support white supremacists.

You can call me racist all you want but you won't find a racist post. I don't support racists. I certainly have never voted for a racist. Yet you have done all of these things.

You Racist Nazi's on the left always try to twist the Truth....

The Proof is in the pudding...

You are the Stupid one...

blm has called for the death of Police Officers...

Activists organize national school walkout after Florida school shooting

The Enough! National School Walkout will work like this: At 10 a.m. March 14 in every time zone, participants will leave their schools and gather in the streets for 17 minutes.

Organizers suggest participants wear orange in a show of solidarity and to honor victims' who have lost their lives to gun violence.

The kids will bring change where the adults just dither.

Brilliant. Let's see Trump or anyone else call out these students for walking out or kneeling or having a moment of silence.

This is the answer, young people that have had enough. As noted the adults in the country are forever apathetic to doing anything. Kids aren't afraid to dismantle the NRA or anyone else. They don't give a shit about the politics. Their friends and family members are dying in front of them.

Forum List

Back