The kids are alright.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Activists organize national school walkout after Florida school shooting

The Enough! National School Walkout will work like this: At 10 a.m. March 14 in every time zone, participants will leave their schools and gather in the streets for 17 minutes.

Organizers suggest participants wear orange in a show of solidarity and to honor victims' who have lost their lives to gun violence.

The kids will bring change where the adults just dither.

They're running out of colours...

british-soldiers-in-afghanistan-display-their-racist-and-sectarian-orange-order-emblems-and-british-unionist-flags.jpg

Women's March Youth EMPOWER, a division of the Women's March, is organizing a national school walkout...

Dear God....it's the loons, I knew it

Women's March Youth EMPOWER, a division of the Women's March, is organizing a national school walkout...

So you are against youth being engaged in the process ?

If they want to do it so be it, it won't accomplish anything. But you bed wetters will feel warm and fuzzy
Oaks from Acorns. Be great if the teachers came out with them as well.

It's an emotional response, the tykes would be better off staying in class and learning the Constitution

"The Enough! National School Walkout will work like this: At 10 a.m. March 14 in every time zone, participants will leave their schools and gather in the streets for 17 minutes."

"Women's March Youth EMPOWER, a division of the Women's March, is organizing a national school walkout..."

A division of the Women's March, are they going to wear the Pussy Hats and SCREECH and dress up as MASSIVE vaginas AGAIN:

XUIyItwTTgOgdL449l7iAg.png

Um is this going to be as successful :laugh: as the Antifa Fascists when they um organised that November 4 Revolution to remove The Donald and Mike Pence?

You know this one that was a Mega Fail :abgg2q.jpg:

EcUqP33YTZCF9KzibIsOlg.png

_fQeIh_rRseDTVICPhD0Mw.png

9ePrAgM3QVW2Q5OvxmNkJg.png

The morons still have this on their website:

The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

If they want to do it so be it, it won't accomplish anything. But you bed wetters will feel warm and fuzzy

It's an emotional response, the tykes would be better off staying in class and learning the Constitution

"It's an emotional response, the tykes would be better off staying in class and learning the Constitution"

"It's an emotional response, the dykes would be better off staying away from children and seeing a Psychiatrist to help them with their mental health problems"

^^^^ I fixed your comment for you Sassy :smoke:

"But you bed wetters will feel warm and fuzzy"

And all have a wet spot in their panties :smoke:

It would help if everyone learned the Constitution. So many of the idiots who post on USMB don't seem to have read it or understand it. Most do not seem to understand what Article III means ("unelected judges," no shit!), what the First Amendment means, what the Fourteenth Amendment means. Then there is the monkey judge from Alabama who disregarded the whole lot of it and even asserted that anything past the Tenth Amendment should be disregarded.

When I was in junior high school, I had a tall ex-Marine as my civics teacher, Mr. Turner. He had a huge ring that made a rather frightening sound when he slammed it into the blackboard. He taught us the Constitution, and made us memorize all the cabinet positions, all of the posts within Congress (including majority and minority whips), he made us turn in note cards with bibliographies and footnotes.

Judging from the posts of people from age 30 onward, arguing drivel that does not comport with our nation's Constitution and laws, I wish that the U.S. educational system had a force of thousands of Mr. Turners ready to parachute their way in to our nation's schools.

I hope the walkout builds momentum. I hope teachers & administration join them.

I hope local law enforcement joins them.

This is ridiculous that a bunch of NRA funded assholes in Congress does NOTHING.

'They can shove their "hopes & prayers" up their hypocrite asses.

WALK OUT!!!!! Hell, I'd go & join them.

If it builds momentum, look for the NRA to send in some AK478 toting assholes to show up.

I actually read the OP because I was terrified at the concept of Tommy having reproduced.

I guess the entire gene pool is alright.

Forum List

Back