The Kerner commission on 50 year Black condition.

At some point, black people are going to have to stop blaming "inequality" for all of their failings.

At some point, black people are going to have to stop blaming "inequality" for all of their failings.

Well I agree, some of us have to stop doing that , it accomplishes nothing to be like that; its a bad habit for sure. The condition of actually being in that position is no fake thing, I mean its real, but I think your right; better to take on positive feelings even about your own condition.

I think overall the progress we have made is impressive , America has been good for Blacks I think.

93 percent of blacks in America are killed by other blacks. we're talking about the exception here. so why don't we cut black on black crime down so so many white police officers don't have to be in black areas? white policers wouldn't be there if you weren't killing yourself 93 percent of the time!

93 percent of blacks in America are killed by other blacks. we're talking about the exception here. so why don't we cut black on black crime down so so many white police officers don't have to be in black areas? white policers wouldn't be there if you weren't killing yourself 93 percent of the time!

A sad reality, yes; I could not see myself killing anyone, I mean it would have to be forced on me. I live in Detroit , Michigan, I have seen killing all my life , so I know my people will kill others. Its scary at many times, that should be normal times. I actually know people who have killed others , and if you did not know that, you would never guess it, some of them are as gentle as you can notice.

One of my cousins killed a man years ago because he wanted his coat. 20 years later, out of jail, he regrets it with all his heart.

Uhhhhh....it does not make sense to say blacks are blaming ALL their problems on inequality. Black people are blaming the inequality on racism.....they are not blaming ALL their problems on racism.....just the inequality.

Uhhhhh....it does not make sense to say blacks are blaming ALL their problems on inequality. Black people are blaming the inequality on racism.....they are not blaming ALL their problems on racism.....just the inequality.

Right, were not blaming " All things on it", that is exaggeration. Some of this is simply , " If the shoes fits, wear it", we Blacks have historical shoes here in America, inequality is just one of them. Other cultures absorbed by America has had to wear the same shoe, and its uncomfortable for sure.

When we read a fair balanced view of this all, its easier for Whites to read about that, but I think some Whites are just tired of the voices that exaggerate so much. Hey, discuss just has its own experience , especially when you have had to live it.

A sad reality, yes; I could not see myself killing anyone, I mean it would have to be forced on me. I live in Detroit , Michigan, I have seen killing all my life , so I know my people will kill others. Its scary at many times, that should be normal times. I actually know people who have killed others , and if you did not know that, you would never guess it, some of them are as gentle as you can notice.

One of my cousins killed a man years ago because he wanted his coat. 20 years later, out of jail, he regrets it with all his heart.

He never should have seen the light of day again.

He never should have seen the light of day again.

No he should not have, but it happened in the 70's, little different back then. A man in his 70's killed my sister back then and did only 7 years , let him out because of sickness. So I have seen even the injustice of killing being given killers.

I have never heard Louis Farrakhan blame whites for his successes.... Have YOU? Perhaps all Blacks should join his organization. The NOI is a conservative group that doesn't beg the government for a damn thing. They even grow their own food and have successful farms . Why doesn't the Black population get behind Farrakhan, then we wouldn't have to listen to whites whining about welfare and other benefits. We could reinvent the Black wall-street on a national level and enjoy the prosperity we deserve.... Farrakhan may be our only hope.

When about 90 percent of whites are killed by another white, a white person talking about black on black crime is stupid.

I have never heard Louis Farrakhan blame whites for his successes.... Have YOU? Perhaps all Blacks should join his organization. The NOI is a conservative group that doesn't beg the government for a damn thing. They even grow their own food and have successful farms . Why doesn't the Black population get behind Farrakhan, then we wouldn't have to listen to whites whining about welfare and other benefits. We could reinvent the Black wall-street on a national level and enjoy the prosperity we deserve.... Farrakhan may be our only hope.

If we leave the religious indoctrination they put people through this would be the choice. The NOI is a creation made by white racism. Whites have nothing to say about Farrakhan because their racism made him happen. For a crew of people who always want to lecture everyone about the consequences of decisions, they seem to have a stark lack of awareness of the consequences that result from their racism.

If we leave the religious indoctrination they put people through this would be the choice. The NOI is a creation made by white racism. Whites have nothing to say about Farrakhan because their racism made him happen. For a crew of people who always want to lecture everyone about the consequences of decisions, they seem to have a stark lack of awareness of the consequences that result from their racism.

Farrakhan is a bit too extreme for my taste , pass bigotry.

Farrakhan is too extreme for my judgment. Bigotry is not a hope for a people.

White bigotry created Farrakhan and you need to understand how it did instead of talking as you are.

White bigotry created Farrakhan and you need to understand how it did instead of talking as you are.

I thought white people never created anything?
Elaborate. How did white people create Farrakhan?

Forum List

Back