The Kerner commission on 50 year Black condition.

At some point, black people are going to have to stop blaming "inequality" for all of their failings.

I have never heard Louis Farrakhan blame whites for his successes.... Have YOU? Perhaps all Blacks should join his organization. The NOI is a conservative group that doesn't beg the government for a damn thing. They even grow their own food and have successful farms . Why doesn't the Black population get behind Farrakhan, then we wouldn't have to listen to whites whining about welfare and other benefits. We could reinvent the Black wall-street on a national level and enjoy the prosperity we deserve.... Farrakhan may be our only hope.

Farrakhan is too extreme for my judgment. Bigotry is not a hope for a people.

White bigotry created Farrakhan and you need to understand how it did instead of talking as you are.

I thought white people never created anything?
Elaborate. How did white people create Farrakhan?

White BIGOTRY created Farrakhan, not white people. Learn how to read.

There are no bigger racists on the planet than blacks.

They need to get over their racism or move back to Africa.

America is a dream land for blacks. They have it made here, and if you don't think so, then see my statement above.

America is a dream land for blacks. They have it made here, and if you don't think so, then see my statement above.

I don't think you can say the things you are and be considered sane. I'm black and I say America has not been a dream land for us. Thus my opinion on this matter holds more weight than yours. And since I was born here, I don't have to do shit but fight the racism whites like you keep trying to impose until you quit trying to impose it..

I don't think you cab say the things you are and be considered sane. I'm black and it say it is not. My opinion on this matter holds more weight than yours. And since I was born here, I don't have to do shit but fight the racism whites like you keep trying to impose until you quit trying to impose it..
Your response proves my point. You yourself are a flaming racist. You're consumed with racism, and your hate for whitey is dripping off your post.

If you weren't a racist, you wouldn't be here peddling garbage about racism non stop.

I don't think you cab say the things you are and be considered sane. I'm black and it say it is not. My opinion on this matter holds more weight than yours. And since I was born here, I don't have to do shit but fight the racism whites like you keep trying to impose until you quit trying to impose it..
Your response proves my point. You yourself are a flaming racist. You're consumed with racism, and your hate for whitey is dripping off your post.

I said nothing racist in my post. Nice try.

The fact that you're here peddling racism discussion non stop pointing out the faults of whitey proves you're a racist.

Nice try.

The fact that you're here peddling racism discussion non stop pointing out the faults of whitey proves you're a racist.

Nice try.

The fact we are here in the race and racism section whereby I am holding whitey responsible for what whitey has done doesn't prove I am a racist.

Nice try.

At some point, black people are going to have to stop blaming "inequality" for all of their failings.

I have never heard Louis Farrakhan blame whites for his successes.... Have YOU? Perhaps all Blacks should join his organization. The NOI is a conservative group that doesn't beg the government for a damn thing. They even grow their own food and have successful farms . Why doesn't the Black population get behind Farrakhan, then we wouldn't have to listen to whites whining about welfare and other benefits. We could reinvent the Black wall-street on a national level and enjoy the prosperity we deserve.... Farrakhan may be our only hope.

White bigotry created Farrakhan and you need to understand how it did instead of talking as you are.

White bigotry definitely helped create him , I understand that , but I don't like how they use it as even " A doctrine within their statues", and I am against that. I am not into religions, Muslims , Christianity , any of them. I agree with some statues in religions, just not all. I think Farrakhan is too prejudiced to be something like Martin Luther King was. Now I think he was a hope for Black people. I think Farrakhan has a place in putting a different kind of pride in some Blacks , his organization does indeed expound on some positive things for Blacks; image in how to dress, good eating practices, education in Black history, positive self image in some avenues in thinking, family values , just to mention a few.

I thought white people never created anything?
Elaborate. How did white people create Farrakhan?

I know of one ways that may help explain. When I was growing up in Detroit, I was a peaceful young man, but as I went to school, guys used to jump on me and beat me up. One day as I grew stronger, bigger and more brave, I began to fight back. So the fighters, help create a fighter in me. But I was always a defensive fighter, never bothering anyone first.

Well racism and bigotry is much the same kind of dynamic, others can be like that and impose it on you. Of course how we respond to it differs, but Farrakhan definitely was highly influenced by it, as was his organization. This is my view.

I really like how the Commission showed that Blacks are much better educated than we were in 1968.

White bigotry definitely helped create him , I understand that , but I don't like how they use it as even " A doctrine within their statues", and I am against that. I am not into religions, Muslims , Christianity , any of them. I agree with some statues in religions, just not all. I think Farrakhan is too prejudiced to be something like Martin Luther King was. Now I think he was a hope for Black people. I think Farrakhan has a place in putting a different kind of pride in some Blacks , his organization does indeed expound on some positive things for Blacks; image in how to dress, good eating practices, education in Black history, positive self image in some avenues in thinking, family values , just to mention a few.

Actually Farrakhan is about the same pride King was. The only reason you whites like King is because you imagine this nice soft back guy who mad whites feel comfortable. But has not what King was. And you need to remember he was murdered so let's not pretend he was widely accepted by whites as the proper hope for blacks. I don't think Farrakhan is all that prejudiced. There are whites in the Nation of Islam. I attended the Million Man March ad Farrakhan stayed at the white owned downtown Marriott and not the black owned hotel. Whites generally don't like haring a black man or woman speaking forcefully about whites and what they keep doing. But I do agree with your opinion on the NOI.

Actually Farrakhan is about the same pride King was. The only reason you whites like King is because you imagine this nice soft back guy who mad whites feel comfortable. But has not what King was. And you need to remember he was murdered so let's not pretend he was widely accepted by whites as the proper hope for blacks. I don't think Farrakhan is all that prejudiced. There are whites in the Nation of Islam. I attended the Million Man March ad Farrakhan stayed at the white owned downtown Marriott and not the black owned hotel. Whites generally don't like haring a black man or woman speaking forcefully about whites and what they keep doing. But I do agree with your opinion on the NOI.

Farrakhan means nothing to me , and I feel absolutely no obligation to him ; I hold no need to throw my support at those I don't agree with , neither did President Obama;

Farrakhan: Don't Abandon Obama Over Remark

Malcom X had his problems with Farrakhans faction as well.

Farrakhan Regrets Role In Malcolm X's Death

Last edited:

Farrakhan means nothing to me , and I feel absolutely no obligation to him ; I hold no need to throw my support at those I don't agree with , neither did President Obama;

Who asked you to support anything? Please tell me. I don't care if Obama liked Farrakhan or not either. I am not a member of the NOI. I just said to you that what Farrakhan teaches relative to pride, self respect and self reliance is the same thing King was. One thing that really pisses me off is when a white person tries telling us about what blacks were. You started this thread then declared how great America has been for blacks. Are you black? I not, how do you know?

Who asked you to support anything? Please tell me. I don't care if Obama liked Farrakhan or not either. I am not a member of the NOI. I just said to you that what Farrakhan teaches relative to pride, self respect and self reliance is the same thing King was. One thing that really pisses me off is when a white person tries telling us about what blacks were. You started this thread then declared how great America has been for blacks. Are you black? I not, how do you know?

Yes I am Black , and I disagree that Farrakhans kind of pride was the same as Kings kind ; totally different .

Yes I am Black , and I disagree that Farrakhans kind of pride was the same as Kings kind ; totally different .
I don't agree because on principle it's the same. The theology is different. But I am not a member if the NOI and never will be. We don't really know what Kings philosophy would have ended up being since he was killed. At the time he was killed he was growing very angry about how racist his nation really was.

I think its interesting how much in common the Nation of Islam has with Nazism.

I think it's interesting what kind of things white racists will make up.

"You see, everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating 6 million Jews. . . . But don't nobody ever asked what did they do to Hitler? What did they do to them folks? They went in there, in Germany, the way they do everywhere they go, and they supplanted, they usurped, they turned around and a German, in his own country, would almost have to go to a Jew to get money. They had undermined the very fabric of the society."
-Khalid Abdul Muhammad

Forum List

Back