The Jewish exodus from the left and the Democrat party has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews are finally figuring out that democrats in this country want them dead.
They don't want all Jews dead. Just the ones who aren't like them, don't think or speak like them. A great many want all of us silenced, jailed, or dead who aren't like them, don't think of speak like them.

They post pro Hamas/Palestinian support given by any Jewish person who immediately becomes a hero and spokesperson for their purposes. And they post any propaganda they can find said by anybody criticizing or condemning Israel or making Israel look like the oppressor.

But they won't post anything of Israel's right to defend itself not only in war but against terrorist attacks. They won't post anything from Jews who condemn Hamas or anything that makes Hamas look like the murdering terrorist savages that they have been in this conflict. They will never acknowledge that Hamas is the aggressor here and it is Hamas who are pledged to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.

From the beginning Israel has been willing to coexist peacefully with the Palestinians and other Arab neighbors. Two million Palestinian Arabs live in Israel and enjoy Israeli citizenship and representation on the Knesset. They are treated as the Israeli citizens they are except that they are not required to do mandatory military service so that they will not have to fight their own when Israel is attacked.

If Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezzbolah and other factions of the Muslim Brotherhood had been willing to make peace with Israel and work cooperatively with Israel, all would have profited enormously. But the hatred of the Jews is too much for them and they will sacrifice tens of thousands of their own to kill a few Jews.

Last edited:
So democrats will win NYC with 70% instead of 84%
Are you under the impression that Jews live in NY only?

Lots of purple states have decent Jewish populations, and they can make the difference in a swing state.

They don't want all Jews dead. Just the ones who aren't like them, don't think or speak like them. A great many want all of us silenced, jailed, or dead who aren't like them, don't think of speak like them.

They post pro Hamas/Palestinian support given by any Jewish person who immediately becomes a hero and spokesperson for their purposes. And they post any propaganda they can find said by anybody criticizing or condemning Israel or making Israel look like the oppressor.

But they won't post anything of Israel's right to defend itself not only in war but against terrorist attacks. They won't post anything from Jews who condemn Hamas or anything that makes Hamas look like the murdering terrorist savages that they have been in this conflict.
CNN has waxed into nothing but anti-Semitic Pali apologists.....Sickening....I bet their ratings sicken too.

You were doing so well until you puked this claptrap out of your tiny little brain --

That is the main platform of our Party. Yours IS communist (leaning) yours IS terroristic (the KKK and now Antifa and BLM) and you send your evil surrogates, Soros, to riot as phonies and you have your 'squad' scum.

I mean, you really should see a therapist about your projection issues.

Not kidding
I'm A-Political...in practice and in truth.

I call it like I see it. YMMV.

Jews are finally figuring out that democrats in this country want them dead.

Really? <sarcastic glance>
If it really took this ...and this long, for Jews to recognize this, then it seems inevitable that another genocide is on their horizon.
Can a people actually be THIS ignorant?

otoh...look what AMERICANS are swallowing these days without so much as a whimper.

If it really took this ...and this long, for Jews to recognize this, then it seems inevitable that another genocide is on their horizon.

otoh...look what AMERICANS are swallowing these days without so much as a whimper.
Inevitable. This time infidels will join Jews.

Not all of us. It was close to 1 out of 3 Jews voting R last time. With antisemitic leftists screaming “Kill the Jews” and siding with Muslim terrorists, I bet we get at least 40% this time. That could make the difference in swing states like Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and others.

Their liberalism trumps their Judaism. Many are Jewish in name only, and have no affiliation with anything related to Jewish practice.

More observant Jews lean Republican, and the very observant Jews are overwhelmingly Republican.

Not all of us. It was close to 1 out of 3 Jews voting R last time. With antisemitic leftists screaming “Kill the Jews” and siding with Muslim terrorists, I bet we get at least 40% this time. That could make the difference in swing states like Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and others.

I hope voting still means something.
We may be too far gone.

A day late and a dollar short kinda thing?
if only people had taken their freedom and rights, and the need to vote to defend them, seriously decades ago <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back