The split in the Democrat party deepens as pro-Palestine and pro-Israel sides dig in

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Leftists are burning effigies of Joe Biden around the world.

The Hamas caucus in the DemoKKKrat party is openly supporting the terrorist attacks on Israel.

Jews are being hunted and killed on college campuses and at demonstrations across the US.

Left-wing Jews are exiting the DemoKKKrat party after seeing the explosion of anti-Semitism across the leftist world; media, entertainment, politics, etc.

Recent headlines from leftist media:

New York Times: "On Israel, Progressive Jews Feel Abandoned by Their Left-Wing Allies."

NBC News: "The left faces a reckoning as Israel divides Democrats."

Time Magazine: "How the Activist Left Turned on Israel."

Los Angeles Times: "'The left has really let us down.' Why many American Jews feel abandoned"

Financial Times: "Left's take on Hamas stuns American Jews -- and threatens Democratic party split."

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice there was no Hamas attack and there are no hostages....

Unfortunately, the GOP has the majority of Americans with IQ under 5, the Pro Israel Christians....

giphy.gif

I like what Bibi said. After this is over, it's going to be Jews policing Gaza. The Palestinians can't be trusted. If you turn over Gaza to the Palestinians, eventually Hamas will attack again.

It aint gonna be fun being a Arab in Gaza. I'd get out if I were an Arab living in Gaza. Because the new sheriff in town is a Jewish one. You fucked yourselves. I would never trust you again if I were Israel.

The Hamas caucus in the DemoKKKrat party is openly supporting the terrorist attacks on Israel.

Jews are being hunted and killed on college campuses and at demonstrations across the US.

Left-wing Jews are exiting the DemoKKKrat party after seeing the explosion of anti-Semitism across the leftist world; media, entertainment, politics, etc.

New York Times: "On Israel, Progressive Jews Feel Abandoned by Their Left-Wing Allies."

Los Angeles Times: "'The left has really let us down.' Why many American Jews feel abandoned"

Financial Times: "Left's take on Hamas stuns American Jews -- and threatens Democratic party split."

Democrats are beginning to realize they can't control their foot soldiers. Too many victimhood organizations are supporting Hamas making it impossible for any democrats to play the middle, they are being forced to follow democrat rules and pick a side with silence admitting guilt.

Personally I don't see anything coming from this. Democrat sheep are well trained and easily distracted.

I do think the FBI is probably stressing about how big of a false flag is needed to to give the democrats supporting Israel cover to flip sides.

Trump only fell due to Covid. With Biden, he will fall due to several things.

Trump only fell due to Covid. With Biden, he will fall due to several things.
1. Border crisis, including letting in terrorists
2. His cognitive decline
3. The economy, in which middle-class Americans are struggling to buy groceries and gas
4. World in a hot mess, due in part to enemies taking advantage of a weak American president
5. Crime skyrocketing
6. Corruption and bribery
7. His cognitive decline (wait…did I say that already? I forget.)

1. Border crisis, including letting in terrorists
2. His cognitive decline
3. The economy, in which middle-class Americans are struggling to buy groceries and gas
4. World in a hot mess, due in part to enemies taking advantage of a weak American president
5. Crime skyrocketing
6. Corruption and bribery
7. His cognitive decline (wait…did I say that already? I forget.)
Contagious Mumbling

You forgot to mention Bye,Done's cognitive decline. Listening to his speeches causes people to forget that.

Forum List

Back