The Islamophobes are going to hate this

Why is it cool to hate Chritianity but love Islam?

Because it gets them so worked up.

How you could go there with flaylo OP is anybody's guess. He didn't mention Christians at all.

Last edited:

How you could go there with flaylo OP is anybody's guess. He didn't mention Christians at all.

He mentioned islamaphobes.

The left generally loves and supports everything Islam does, yet loves to bash Christianity. It appears to be inconsistent, does it not?

Is it because Muslims are in large part brown?

The left generally loves and supports everything Islam does, yet loves to bash Christianity. It appears to be inconsistent, does it not?

When I was young it was the left that were the Christian religous folks marching for civil rights.
Your left/right argument is bogus.

When I was young it was the left that were the Christian religous folks marching for civil rights.
Thank you so much. Christians on the left continue to support civil rights, currently they support marriage equality.

I appreciate them for that.

First of all, the OP did not even mention Christians. Why do assume the Islamopboes he's referring to are Christian?

Rather than "bashing Christianity", some of us whose politics lean left merely point out actions of certain churches that are wrong.

The RCC harboring pedophiles as official church policy. Nuns imprisoning Irish women in the Magdalene laundries.

Then there's the Pope claiming that to ordain women is more damaging to the church than pedophile priests.

These positions, words and actions are wrong.

I don't consider it bashing to say so.

Thank you so much. Christians on the left continue to support civil rights, currently they support marriage equality.

I appreciate them for that.

Does that make me a Christian on the left, or does it just make your argument bogus?

So...by your own admission, of all the religions in the world, only christians hate muslims as to be marked as Islamaphobes...interesting.:poop:

OH NO! Not the race card!!!:poop:

More Muslim Americans believe they are thriving, poll says - Yahoo! News

The Muslims hating isn't working, but the Islamophobes are the ones most likely insecure about their well being, lmao.

I actually love it. The best way to destroy the political structure of Islam is to expose Muslims to freedom and wealth.
Impossible. Have you seen pictures of wealthy Muslim countries like the UAE and Qatar?
qatar.jpg

qatar_mcdonalds_200.jpg

dubai.jpg

Forum List

Back