The Islamophobes are going to hate this

Why is it cool to hate Chritianity but love Islam?

Because it gets them so worked up.

How you could go there with flaylo OP is anybody's guess. He didn't mention Christians at all.

He mentioned islamaphobes.

The left generally loves and supports everything Islam does, yet loves to bash Christianity. It appears to be inconsistent, does it not?

Is it because Muslims are in large part brown?

Islamophobes automatically equals Christians? Really?

More Muslim Americans believe they are thriving, poll says - Yahoo! News

The Muslims hating isn't working, but the Islamophobes are the ones most likely insecure about their well being, lmao.

I actually love it. The best way to destroy the political structure of Islam is to expose Muslims to freedom and wealth.
Impossible. Have you seen pictures of wealthy Muslim countries like the UAE and Qatar?
qatar.jpg

qatar_mcdonalds_200.jpg

dubai.jpg

I mentioned wealth and freedom, not wealth and oppression. It is pretty easy to build flashy places when you make all the poor people live outside the city.

How you could go there with flaylo OP is anybody's guess. He didn't mention Christians at all.

There's a section of people in every religion who get jealous when they think people of another religion are getting all the victim attention.

Lots of words being put in my mouth. Allow me to explain:

It was just an observation. The OP mentioned something about Islamaphobes. Im assuming the OP has a leftist stance because it is typically the left that uses the term islamaphobe.

So that got me to thinking. I've noticed the left absolutely loves to support Muslims ANY chance they get. It's encouraged and "cool" for Lefties to support Islam because it's an opportunity to prove how tolerant, loving, and inclusive one is. I don't read a ton of political commentary of the internets, but you would be lying to yourself if you denied the fact that the left loves to support Muslims.

You'd also be lying to yourself if you denied the fact that Lefties (I'm talking about today's Lefties and the majority not every single one) like to ridicule and put down Christianity. If you seriously can not see this, then you need to step back and look at the big picture again. Because that is in fact the impression the left, as a whole, is giving an outsider to American politics. Period.

So I was just wondering why. The only conclusion I cam come up with, since both are Abrahamic religions and Islam is far more oppressive today, is that most of the Muslins are Brown. The left ALWAYS supports Brown people no matter how many women they stone (unless, of course, the join the Republican Party--then they are traders or Uncle Toms).

It a valid observation and question.

Oracle, stop being a grammar Nazi. Thanks.

The left generally loves and supports everything Islam does, yet loves to bash Christianity. It appears to be inconsistent, does it not?

When I was young it was the left that were the Christian religous folks marching for civil rights.
Your left/right argument is bogus.
Thank you so much. Christians on the left continue to support civil rights, currently they support marriage equality.

I appreciate them for that.

I guess these christians aren't out to 'annihilate' you like the others are then? :lol:

What a bunch of bullshit. Yeah... liberals support Suicide Bombers, flying airplanes into buildings, Sharia Law and it's victimization of women. You are just a paranoid person who listens to too much AM radio.

I am a Christian. However, I fully reject the Conservative Mantra. I hope I threw a damned monkey wrench into your stereotyping of people who don't follow the same political agenda as you.

Nice to throw race in there at the end.... which what I think all these complaints about simple tolerance is all about. That's right... I am a Christian, but I am also an American... that means I am obligated to tolerate people of different beliefs. It's called live and let live... give it a try sometime.

It was just an observation. The OP mentioned something about Islamaphobes. Im assuming the OP has a leftist stance because it is typically the left that uses the term islamaphobe.

So that got me to thinking. I've noticed the left absolutely loves to support Muslims ANY chance they get. It's encouraged and "cool" for Lefties to support Islam because it's an opportunity to prove how tolerant, loving, and inclusive one is
. I don't read a ton of political commentary of the internets, but you would be lying to yourself if you denied the fact that the left loves to support Muslims.

You'd also be lying to yourself if you denied the fact that Lefties (I'm talking about today's Lefties and the majority not every single one) like to ridicule and put down Christianity. If you seriously can not see this, then you need to step back and look at the big picture again. Because that is in fact the impression the left, as a whole, is giving an outsider to American politics. Period.

So I was just wondering why. The only conclusion I cam come up with, since both are Abrahamic religions and Islam is far more oppressive today, is that most of the Muslins are Brown. The left ALWAYS supports Brown people no matter how many women they stone (unless, of course, the join the Republican Party--then they are traders or Uncle Toms).

No... no one is putting words in your mouth... you are putting them there yourself.

Once again...you are showing your true colors. note the second part I bolded.

How many women have been "stoned" in the United States? Answer, none. It's against the law. So... if that's your beef with Islam in America, then you really have no beef at all.

So that got me to thinking. I've noticed the left absolutely loves to support Muslims ANY chance they get. It's encouraged and "cool" for Lefties to support Islam because it's an opportunity to prove how tolerant, loving, and inclusive one is. I don't read a ton of political commentary of the internets, but you would be lying to yourself if you denied the fact that the left loves to support Muslims.

Lol sometimes I can't figure out if people are trying to be funny or are really this crazy.

I don't vote for democrats or republicans because they're both way too liberal for me, and I use the term islamophobe because it's an accurate term. Lots of americans are loud and proud of their bigotry of muslims, it's like going in a time machine when other bigotries were socially acceptable yet somehow in 2011 it still happens.

Most of the time people use the term "leftists" they're referring to democrats. What percentage of democrat bureacrats aren't christians? 1%? So are you saying they go around talking themselves down and trashing their own religion?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Liberal or not, why are the critics of Christianity not called Christianophobes? Why is it, that when someone criticizes Christianity, it is not believed that they hate people who are Christians? This is a fair question.

The simple fact remains (regardless if individuals may differ) that the left loves to defend Islam and loves to bash christianity. It may not be intentional, but it is most certainly the general impression the left is giving to outsiders.

Deal with it.

The simple fact is that the vast majority of the Muslim World is extremely violent, oppressive and deeply unfair to women and minorities. Muslims in the Great USA thrive because they finally get a taste of honest freedom.

The simple fact remains (regardless if individuals may differ) that the left loves to defend Islam and loves to bash christianity. It may not be intentional, but it is most certainly the general impression the left is giving to outsiders.

Deal with it.

Do I need to provide the definition of fact?

Most of the time the victim types like you think anyone who doesn't hate muslims for being muslim is an "Islam defender" and anyone who doesn't want the 10 Commandments posted in every City Hall is a "Christianity basher."

One day they're fucking a goat in a cave / the next they're driving a cab and living in a beautiful 35 year old house trailer with cable TV.
Sweet success !
Proof the murkin dream is real !.

Deal with it.

Most of the time the victim types like you think anyone who doesn't hate muslims for being muslim is an "Islam defender" and anyone who doesn't want the 10 Commandments poste
d in every City Hall is a "Christianity basher."

Now you are drawing conclusions about me and resorting to personal attacks? How do you know I'm not a Muslim? Or a lefty? You don't.

All I stated was an obvious objective observation. And asked why?

Most of the time the victim types like you think anyone who doesn't hate muslims for being muslim is an "Islam defender" and anyone who doesn't want the 10 Commandments posted in every City Hall is a "Christianity basher."

WRONG!!!! I hear the whiney term "Islamophobe" shouted thousands of times. I almost NEVER hear "Islam defender" or "Christianity Bashser"

Muslims are simply much more hyper-sensitive

Deal with it.

What you are saying is that you are a bigot who pre-judges everyone. I don't want the ten commandments on any public property unless it is in accordance with court rulings. My problem with Islam is not the people, many of whom have not even read the Koran. My problem is the Koran and Islamic history. You didn't answer the question.

When I was young it was the left that were the Christian religous folks marching for civil rights.
Your left/right argument is bogus.

Really? I heard the Christians wore white sheets and burned crosses. :eusa_whistle:

If the vast majority of Muslims were blue eyed and blonde haired, would the left still throw so much tolerant support behind the oppressive Abrahamic religion? I think not.

Forum List

Back