The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

Well, in a sense the OP is right. the Impossible really didn't happen on 911......It would have been impossible for anyone to keep this covered up if it had been a false flag.....

True. Sadly, that is not the sense in which the author of the dopey OP meant it.

And, it is still true that, by definition, the impossible never happens. And never has. And never will.

Was the Cultural Center building in that video a "tube design"?

It was built to withstand major earthquakes. Was WTC7, WTC1, and WTC2 built to withstand major earthquakes?

Were 600 hundred firefighters involved in fighting the fires of WTC7 like they were at the Cultural Center you provide for comparison?

Fail again loser. It's SO easy to show your ignorance. What other bogus comparisons do you have?

Once again. Please provide a building of similar construction to WTC7 that had UNFOUGHT fires in it and remained standing.

I'll wait here...

:eusa_whistle:

ex·traor·di·nar·y (k-strôrdn-r, kstr-ôr-)
adj.
1. Beyond what is ordinary or usual: extraordinary authority.
2. Highly exceptional; remarkable: an extraordinary achievement.

which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings,

Can you explain the use of the word, but?

Or maybe the term "uncontrolled but" ?

yes it means nothing just a word game to try and create the impression other building fires where controlled...but then later go to say

"Separate fires in WTC 7 broke out on different floors, most notably on Floors 7 to 9 and 11 to 13. The WTC 7 fires were similar to building contents fires that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present."

FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

do these fires look controlled to you ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube[/ame]
still trying to sell that bullshit...

fine job of cherry picking !
you can't see them because they are not public property.
the photos that were released were evidence used in the 911 trial. were only released to the public after their usefulness as evidence had run out.
riddle me this dick head if your wife ,girlfriend, boy friend, daughter baby were killed in some gruesome way would you want to some assholes showing them off?
tell you what, next time someone in your family dies can I TAKE AUTOPSY PICTURES to bolster a paranoid CT?

Why did they not use pictures of passengers bodies in the trial if they had them ?..I am not saying a plane did not hit the pentagon but if it is to be debated at least stick to the facts...there are no pictures of passengers bodies
they did, you have yet to show any credible proof that the dead in the photos are not passengers.
the debate here shit for brains is not "there are no pictures of passengers so it must be a cover-up.
the debate here is your false premise that there were no pictures of the dead passengers.. there are and were.
you and I will never see the bulk of them as they are not public property.

It took me three hours to answer all of you conspiracy theorists. It might be a while before I have that kind of time again, but don't think for a minute that I won't.

This is too important. It's time you conspiracists demand proof for what you believe.

Only a prosecutor with subpoena power supported by will of the American People can prove fact from fiction.

Or are you afraid you may be proved wrong. Our posterity will examine the evidence from 911 with a dispassionate eye. What will you tell your grandchildren, you were afraid to be call a conspiracy theorist so you just went along with the official conspiracy theory, you didn't demand proof?

wihosa,do the smart thing,dont bother with these trolls.They are paid agents sent here to try a

nd derail and disrupt 9/11 truth discussions or any thread that pertains to government corruption.They have been sent here by their handlers to waste your time.they want you to waste your time on them while the government plots more sinister events against us like sandy hook for instance.

There are truthers here that no matter how many times I try and explain this to them,it goes through one ear and out the other with them and they continue to waste their time on them.dont fall into that group.It makes their hanlders happy when you play their game and take their bait.those last 8 posts by those paid trolls that replied,all they ever do is evade facts and change the subject when cornered and they cowardly run off with their tail between their legs anytime you show them videos that shread to pieces the official version as evidenced here on this thread.

Do the SMART thing,dont waste your time on these treasonous trolls.

Like I said before Wihosa.dont waste your time on these paid shills.thats all they are here for is to waste your time.anytime they are cornered and confronted with overwhelming evidence and facts they cant refute of videos you show them,they cowardly run off and evade those facts changing the subject as evidenced on this thread.

Note not ONE of them had any answers to counter any of these facts in these first five videos me and Paulitician posted.they never do. this was the link I meant to post but forgot to the other day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...solved-names-connections-details-exposed.html

again proof they are cowardly trolls who cant refute facts running off not even trying to address them since they know they are cornered by these 5 videos they cant counter.pathetic.

Last edited:
By the way,Glsack. you are a pathetic troll who has no debating skills and would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute as we BOTH know.you didnt even BOTHER to read the TITLE of this thread here of mine here or the first post of what I posted in it or the link whatsoever.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

you just saw my user name and made this cowardly,chilidish,and juvenile post below on it as evidenced on this link when I provided proof that even the government itself admitted they were wrong that there was a second gunman involved in the JFK assassination. so you have just proven you have no credibility whatsoever on this thread here.the truth hurts,so you shoot the messenger.how pathetic.this is your pathetic,childish,and juvenile comeback you had when cornered with facts as evidenced on that link I provided of my thread.

Got a question for ya... Do you believe in every single conspiracy theory or what? Can you name one you don't believe in?

No surprise,that the paid shill Dawgshit thanked you.He has humiliated and embarrased himself showing off to everyone what a retard he is evading evidence and facts when cornered throughout that entire thread, so its probably just as well you didnt try and counter facts like idiot Dawgshit has because you would just expose yourself as the idiot troll you are just like he has.

All you and dawgshit do when cornered with facts you cant refute,is make juvenile posts like that one above I just quoted you on from my thread.

Dawgshit is every bit as cowardly as you are. when I provided this post below that proves oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters,all he could cowardly do is come back and say bullshit knowing he was defeated as evidenced on his post to me immediately after I made my second post,post # 154 on this page on this thread here in this link below.Dawgshit like you,had NO ANSWERS.HE never does.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question-11.html
you both are a couple of cowards who cant debate.

Last edited:
9/11 Rimjob's latest effort to express just how "miffed" it is:

9/11 inside job Today 05:47 PM - permalink

you are a fucking agent troll who will die slowly partcipating in all these government coverups for money being an idiot thinking money will buy you happinees.i just twish I could be there to see it when you suffer so I can laugh at you fucking agent troll.

The 9/11 Rimjob addition to my Visitor's message area. Just now.

:lmao:

I TWISH him well.

9/11 Rimjob's latest effort to express just how "miffed" it is:

9/11 inside job Today 05:47 PM - permalink

you are a fucking agent troll who will die slowly partcipating in all these government coverups for money being an idiot thinking money will buy you happinees.i just twish I could be there to see it when you suffer so I can laugh at you fucking agent troll.

The 9/11 Rimjob addition to my Visitor's message area. Just now.

I TWISH him well.

Why would he/she/it want happy knees????????? Wait, never mind.......

By the way,Glsack. you are a pathetic troll who has no debating skills and would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute as we BOTH know.you didnt even BOTHER to read the TITLE of this thread here of mine here or the first post of what I posted in it or the link whatsoever.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

you just saw my user name and made this cowardly,chilidish,and juvenile post below on it as evidenced on this link when I provided proof that even the government itself admitted they were wrong that there was a second gunman involved in the JFK assassination. so you have just proven you have no credibility whatsoever on this thread here.the truth hurts,so you shoot the messenger.how pathetic.this is your pathetic,childish,and juvenile comeback you had when cornered with facts as evidenced on that link I provided of my thread.

Got a question for ya... Do you believe in every single conspiracy theory or what? Can you name one you don't believe in?

No surprise,that the paid shill Dawgshit thanked you.He has humiliated and embarrased himself showing off to everyone what a retard he is evading evidence and facts when cornered throughout that entire thread, so its probably just as well you didnt try and counter facts like idiot Dawgshit has because you would just expose yourself as the idiot troll you are just like he has.

All you and dawgshit do when cornered with facts you cant refute,is make juvenile posts like that one above I just quoted you on from my thread.

Dawgshit is every bit as cowardly as you are. when I provided this post below that proves oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters,all he could cowardly do is come back and say bullshit knowing he was defeated as evidenced on his post to me immediately after I made my second post,post # 154 on this page on this thread here in this link below.Dawgshit like you,had NO ANSWERS.HE never does.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question-11.html
your shit has been refuted each and every time you post it.
your denial of this does not make us cowards, it does however make you one..
hey ass hole, your post proves nothing except you believe it, that's no proof of Oswald's innocence.
besides this a thread about 911 not hand job's gumbo of conspiracy .

Last edited:
Wow.

Make a couple of fact filled posts refuting these idiotic claims and the truthers disappear like cockroaches when the light comes on.

Wow.

Make a couple of fact filled posts refuting these idiotic claims and the truthers disappear like cockroaches when the light comes on.

Indeed. The striped shirt on the victim seems to have silenced the morons for the time being...time to roll onto a different topic. Hope they bring up faked phone calls again...that is particually target rich.

Repeating the same old silly lies does not make them truths but does make you a lying fool, Princess. Carry on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow.

Fact filled post ?...seemed to have missed that one

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Im STILL waiting for agent Gamolon and his other fellow agent trolls to debunk these facts in these 5 videos on this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...solved-names-connections-details-exposed.html

:D:lol::lmao::rofl: these videos have been around now for SEVERAL years and as i said before,all the trolls do is change the subject and do this-:scared1: when they are cornered by these facts in here.:lmao:

Last edited:
Poor 911shitforbrains. He places everyone who disagrees with his fairytales on ignore then cries because he hasn't seen them dismiss his opinions which he calls facts.......

Poor 911shitforbrains. He places everyone who disagrees with his fairytales on ignore then cries because he hasn't seen them dismiss his opinions which he calls facts.......

2 words ... plausible deniability. If he doesn't see the truth, he can wallow in his ignorance.

Forum List

Back