Vice President Biden Calls For 'New World Order'...

The New World Order is a example of progress that can't be stopped. People don't understand that technology is progressing so fast that the governments will be able to control populations very easily.

The New World Order is a example of progress that can't be stopped. People don't understand that technology is progressing so fast that the governments will be able to control populations very easily.

Sadly I suspect you are absolutely right about that, Loud.

And that techology isn't just changing our governments ability to be oppressive and invasive, either.

That technology is changing the relationship between the classes AND perverting the economic system (consumer driven capitalism) that we've been depending on for the last century or so, too.

It's going to be a tumultuous century, kiddies.

Disenfranchised people do not simply go away because it is more convenient for those who are still part of the system.

All this talk about progress makes me want to write new post in my blog call
the "The Resistance Report." If you have ever seen "Hell on Wheels" or read about
the Industrial Revolution and the railroad you can see how progress can't be stopped.
If you fight or resist the merging of robots, computers, and most importantly humans
you and your children will not survive the merger. I am a supporter of Alex Jones, however,
this is something I don't agree with him.

The possibility of the human race surviving before we can become a Type 1 civilization is very slim.
However, if we do, I want my ancestors to prosper in peace and freedom.

I watch videos of lectures, clips, and read books by the world's top theoretical scientists daily. Its my passion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XPfeFG7_Og]The New World Order Presidents in their OWN words. - YouTube[/ame]

"because the global order is changing again".

What he didn't mention is, why it is changing and primarily by whom.

"because the global order is changing again".

What he didn't mention is, why it is changing and primarily by whom.

Why assume that all of the changes to which he referred are under humanity's control, especially since history (or more properly its deficiencies in light of inexplicable archeological finds) suggests otherwise?

Maybe what erased a good portion of the written record of humanity's past is on a regular course for repeat performances, and 'The New World Order' is simply the catch phrase of those privy to the future NECESSITY of a post-apocalyptic brand of governance.

But as the saying goes, que sera, sera.

Worrying about inevitable planetary events in the absence of ability to do anything about them ...is an exercise in futility, and I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing with my time.

I'm not entirely convinced that a "New World Order" is a bad idea.

Anything that scary to so many Christians can't be all bad.

considering it was the same exact same speeh Hitler gave to his people and Clinton,Obama,and the Bush presidents,whose father and grandfather Prescott Bush helped put Hitler into power and Bush junior has been seen giving the third reich salute,you better get with the program.:cuckoo:

Looks like Henry Kissinger has been talking to Biden as well as Obama.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw99qr-r-Sc]Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

just as he talked with The Bushs and Clinton as well about it while they were president also.first he instructs Bush sr to talk about the new world order,then Clinton,then Bush jr,now Obama and Biden.how bout that?:clap2::clap2:

and yet,even though Kissinger is a mass murderer- wanted by a couple different countries for that which he wont travel to cause he will get arrested if he does,posters here are actually saying it could be a good thing.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
All this talk about progress makes me want to write new post in my blog call
the "The Resistance Report." If you have ever seen "Hell on Wheels" or read about
the Industrial Revolution and the railroad you can see how progress can't be stopped.
If you fight or resist the merging of robots, computers, and most importantly humans
you and your children will not survive the merger. I am a supporter of Alex Jones, however,
this is something I don't agree with him.

The possibility of the human race surviving before we can become a Type 1 civilization is very slim.
However, if we do, I want my ancestors to prosper in peace and freedom.

I watch videos of lectures, clips, and read books by the world's top theoretical scientists daily. Its my passion.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
sadly,your one of the few posters here capable of thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX and actually DO take the time to watch videos and clips of lectures and read books that dont toot the horn of the governments version and what we have been taught by our corrupt school system.

[...] you better get with the program.:cuckoo:

Whose program? That of people who build and blow over card-houses on internet discussion boards, just to feel like they've done something that matters? -- No, thank you.

I won't pretend to have answers to questions I'm too ignorant to ask in the first place.

This much I know: there are multiple sides to every story; and the limitations of one's perspective can seriously skew his or her take on the big picture.

considering it was the same exact same speeh Hitler gave to his people and Clinton,Obama,and the Bush presidents,whose father and grandfather Prescott Bush helped put Hitler into power and Bush junior has been seen giving the third reich salute,you better get with the program.:cuckoo:

That's a great point. Sadly since WWII, we've borrowed and incorporated many of the horrible Nazi beliefs into our Society. Most of the current structures of Government have been transformed into a Nazi-Style form of Governance. They simply adopted the Nazi vision after WWII. We brought their most talented Scientists and Political Thinkers over right after the War. So you could actually say, the Nazis were never really defeated. They just relocated to the United States.

[...] you better get with the program.:cuckoo:

Whose program? That of people who build and blow over card-houses on internet discussion boards, just to feel like they've done something that matters? -- No, thank you.

I won't pretend to have answers to questions I'm too ignorant to ask in the first place.

This much I know: there are multiple sides to every story; and the limitations of one's perspective can seriously skew his or her take on the big picture.

funny how you only qouted the last couple of words in my sentence and played dodgeball with the information i posted ahead of that.:cuckoo::lol: and hear i always thought you were one of the more reasonable posters in this section full of uneducated trolls.

That's a great point. Sadly since WWII, we've borrowed and incorporated many of the horrible Nazi beliefs into our Society. Most of the current structures of Government have been transformed into a Nazi-Style form of Governance. They simply adopted the Nazi vision after WWII. We brought their most talented Scientists and Political Thinkers over right after the War. So you could actually say, the Nazis were never really defeated. They just relocated to the United States.

exactly,thats why the CIA is no different than the third reich.that explains it all. them bringing them over to work for the CIA after the war was over.Cap doesnt seem to be aware of that though.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back