The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

NIST, the building's structure was a typical tube-frame design, with columns in the core and on the perimeter, and lateral loads resisted by perimeter moment frames
7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just curious eots. Can you explain why you put "NIST" atthe start of that cherry-picked quote above? I clicked the reference notation after that sentence and it refers to a document written by John J. Salvarinas. I searched that document for the word "tube" and couldn't find it anywhere within.

What gives eots? Lying through your ass again?

I looked through NIST's publications for WTC7, NCSTAR 1A, NCSTAR 1-9, and NCSTAR 1-9A and couldn't find the word "tube in those either.

So where did NIST say this? Here is the link to Salvarinas' document. See if you can find the statement, referenced by your link, that says "typical tube design"...
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/CSEC/Salvarinas_1986.pdf

Last edited:
Ok, charred bodies, where is the evidence that they are passengers from the plane? There were people in the Pentagon. Shouldn't there have been more than one hundred such charred bodies? And where is the plane, oh that's right, it incinerated.

Look at exhibit 1488. The visible bight colored striped shirt should around the waist be your first clue as to it not being a military uniform.
it was the vending machine guy!
what these assholes fail to accept is there were and are photos and video of the investigation they /us will never see. to them it's the perfect out, they will keep demanding things that cannot be produced by non investigators ,which just feeds the cover up fantasy.

WHY CANT WE SEE THEM ? WHY WOULD THEY SHOW SOME BODIES BUT NOT OTHERS ?

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION

Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the
disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards
and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the
collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September
11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following
Information

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

ex·traor·di·nar·y (k-strôrdn-r, kstr-ôr-)
adj.
1. Beyond what is ordinary or usual: extraordinary authority.
2. Highly exceptional; remarkable: an extraordinary achievement.

which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings,

Can you explain the use of the word, but?

Or maybe the term "uncontrolled but" ?

it was the vending machine guy!
what these assholes fail to accept is there were and are photos and video of the investigation they /us will never see. to them it's the perfect out, they will keep demanding things that cannot be produced by non investigators ,which just feeds the cover up fantasy.

fine job of cherry picking !
you can't see them because they are not public property.
the photos that were released were evidence used in the 911 trial. were only released to the public after their usefulness as evidence had run out.
riddle me this dick head if your wife ,girlfriend, boy friend, daughter baby were killed in some gruesome way would you want to some assholes showing them off?
tell you what, next time someone in your family dies can I TAKE AUTOPSY PICTURES to bolster a paranoid CT?

Last edited:
ex·traor·di·nar·y (k-strôrdn-r, kstr-ôr-)
adj.
1. Beyond what is ordinary or usual: extraordinary authority.
2. Highly exceptional; remarkable: an extraordinary achievement.

which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings,

Can you explain the use of the word, but?

Or maybe the term "uncontrolled but" ?

yes it means nothing just a word game to try and create the impression other building fires where controlled...but then later go to say

"Separate fires in WTC 7 broke out on different floors, most notably on Floors 7 to 9 and 11 to 13. The WTC 7 fires were similar to building contents fires that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present."

FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

do these fires look controlled to you ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube[/ame]

the photos that were released were evidence used in the 911 trial. were only released to the public after their usefulness as evidence had run out.
riddle me this dick head if your wife ,girlfriend, boy friend, daughter baby were killed in some gruesome way would you want to some assholes showing them off?
tell you what, next time someone in your family dies can I TAKE AUTOPSY PICTURES to bolster a paranoid CT?

Why did they not use pictures of passengers bodies in the trial if they had them ?..I am not saying a plane did not hit the pentagon but if it is to be debated at least stick to the facts...there are no pictures of passengers bodies

Why did they not use pictures of passengers bodies in the trial if they had them ?..I am not saying a plane did not hit the pentagon but if it is to be debated at least stick to the facts...there are no pictures of passengers bodies

Not one person here knows who those pictures are of. All we can reliably say is they were in the pentagon.

Not one person here knows who those pictures are of. All we can reliably say is they were in the pentagon.

They were entered into federal district court as evidence of the attack on the Pentagon.

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

Amazingly EOTS hasn't sued to court to give Zach a new trial.

Amazingly EOTS hasn't sued to court to give Zach a new trial.

they wont even allow a freedom of information request for the bogus NIST computer model or I would

REQUEST REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION

Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the
disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards
and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the
collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September
11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following
Information

http://cryptome.org/nist070709.pdf

Last edited:
NIST WTC Lead Investigator Shyam Sunder. ... WTC 7 used a structural system design in widespread use.
NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse

So what? It's still a different design dumbass.

I asked you a question above and you ignored it because you know what the answer is and what it means to your argument.

According to you, WTC7, WTC1, and WTC2 were the same "tube" design. So are they exactly the same or not? You have no clue about structural design and try cherry-pick quotes to support your garbage. They may have used a general structural design principal, but the buildings were VERY different in design. That's what you're afraid to admit because it kills your beliefs. Just to show how ignorant you really are, below are just some of the differences in what you consider to be exactly the same design...

1. Did WTC1 and WTC1 use I beams like in WTC7 beneath their concrete flooring? No, they used the type of trusses shown below.

2. Did WTC7 have viscoelastic damper connections like WTC1 and WTC2 on each floor? No.
This viscoelastic damper connected a floor truss to an exterior steel column of the World Trade Center. Building movement caused by wind was a major concern to the architects and engineers designing the 110-story towers. They cleverly mitigated apparent building movement by using these dampers to allow the exterior of the building to sway slightly under wind load, while the floor remained largely stationary.

The damper and other floor attachment brackets were also a point of failure leading to the towers' collapse. When the intense fire heated the 60 foot-long floor trusses, they eventually distorted and pulled free of their attachments to the exterior columns. As the upper floors of the towers fell, the weight then “pancaked” the lower floors, breaking floor truss attachments unaffected by heat. Each of these huge towers collapsed in about ten seconds.
3. Was WTC1 and WTC2 trapezoid in shape like WTC7? No. The towers were 208' x 208'
4. Did WTC1 and WTC2 have a pre-existing foundation structure from another building incorporated into it's design? Nope.
5. Did WTC1 and WTC2 use a lower floor to function as a structural diaphragm in order to provide lateral stability and distribute loads between the new and old caissons? No.
6. Did WTC1 and WTC2 use a "typical tube design" above a certain floor level while using column transfer trusses below it like WTC7? No.
The structural design of 7 World Trade Center therefore included a system of gravity column transfer trusses and girders, located between floors 5 and 7, to transfer loads to the smaller foundation.
7. Did WTC7 use the same design for the perimeter columns? No.
8. Did WTC7 have a hat truss on the roof to help transfer loads between the core structure and perimeter columns? No.
9. Was WTC7 designed the same way as WTC1 and WTC2 to resist wind loads? No.
10. Was WTC7 1300 feet in height? No.

Two things for you eots. I bet you pass these right up.

Since you and wihosa want historical proof, I counter and ask you to provide me proof that a similarly designed building to WTC7 that had unfought fires in it, remained standing in any point in history.

Do you still stand behind your claim that WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7, employing the same supposed "tube" design principals, despite all the differences listed above, can be considered the same exact design?

Trying to generalize a building design and claiming that all buildings using this "widespread" design principal is pathetic. This just shows just how little you know of structural engineering. You and wihosa are employing the same level of knowledge here.

Well, in a sense the OP is right. the Impossible really didn't happen on 911......It would have been impossible for anyone to keep this covered up if it had been a false flag.....

Forum List

Back