The hypocrisy of Christians in America

They claim they are all about helping people this and that, but every one of them just wants to make a ton of money and feels no remorse about scamming others to get theirs.

They also claim they love humanity, we are all equal, etc., but the white and black churches are highly segregated.

Don't for a second think I'm so stupid that I can't see through you.

Their lives don't match up with what they say they believe. The ignore almost all of Christ's words and just do whatever they want to do. I call them Kristians. Fake Christians.
A sweeping declaration based on bigoted stereotypes. How insightful.

It's simple, if you aren't one of them don't worry about it. 81% of evangelicals voted for Trump one of the most vile immoral humans on Earth right now by his own words and deeds. Kristians all.
I'm not worried. Meanwhile, your method of judging Christians is simple indeed. Simpleminded.

Hilarious, you are presented with facts regarding rake Christians who choose a man that is utterly immoral exposing their own hypocrisy and you defend it.

To say I am not surprised is a yuuuge understatement.
I'm not surprised that you are amused any more than I'm surprised that you judge without self awareness. You are in my prayers.

They claim they are all about helping people this and that, but every one of them just wants to make a ton of money and feels no remorse about scamming others to get theirs.

They also claim they love humanity, we are all equal, etc., but the white and black churches are highly segregated.

You dope, look at statistics for those who give their time and money to charity. Most are those of faith who are practicing their faith.

Atheists, on the other hand, sit at home and vote for Dims to force them to take their money to give to the poor, only, most of it goes other places once it reaches government.
You'd rather spend money to drop bombs on people half way around the world than spend money helping the sick and the hungry. What a loser.

No, I would rather dry up all the money flowing into government that allows them to be the world's police, how about you?

Let me guess, you think you can control the beast with all that tax money and limitless money printing by the Fed cuz you can vote!!!! Yippee.

Dingleberry.
Ok, so you're just cheap and heartless. Got it.

The Feds are best placed to help everyone in the country, that's why they support social programs. You just want to cut them so you can give more tax breaks to billionaires.

So some bureaucrat hundreds or thousands of miles away accountable to no one is the best way to handle charity?

And your typical "fuh fuh fuh, give money to billionaires, fuh fuh fuh" schtick is just that, schtick.
You just don't want to help people, admit it. The Feds have capabilities all over the country and are the only ones who do, that's why it makes sense.
You'd rather kick people off health care, Medicaid... because you're a dickhead? Or is it something else?

First, there is the dubiousness of federal programs actually helping people as opposed to just continuing their poverty or issues. Second, I want to help people, I don't want to be forced to help people.

And there is a difference between charity and health care mandates. Obamacare made my PPO plan un-affordable, I wasn't able to keep my plan, and I liked it.

You are an example of the type of person my sig block is about.
On health care, the US needs a single payer system, like in all the other western democracies. Which is paid out of general tax revenues. A private parallel system will always exist and rich people can do what they want in that regard.
So you're against helping sick and hungry people? It's every man for himself in your view. Nice. There's a warm seat right next to Hitler in hell just for you.

No, it doesn't need single payer. Lets make going to the doctor just like going to the DMV.....

And I fall in the bracket where I will pay the maximum taxes but won't be able to afford the extra care the rich get, so I get to pay more than anyone else to wait 6 months for an elective procedure.

No thank you.

And you lose the argument with your Godwin's law violation, oxygen thief.
All the world's democracies have public health care, except the US. We cut Medicare and increase spending on the military. :cuckoo:

So some bureaucrat hundreds or thousands of miles away accountable to no one is the best way to handle charity?

And your typical "fuh fuh fuh, give money to billionaires, fuh fuh fuh" schtick is just that, schtick.
You just don't want to help people, admit it. The Feds have capabilities all over the country and are the only ones who do, that's why it makes sense.
You'd rather kick people off health care, Medicaid... because you're a dickhead? Or is it something else?

First, there is the dubiousness of federal programs actually helping people as opposed to just continuing their poverty or issues. Second, I want to help people, I don't want to be forced to help people.

And there is a difference between charity and health care mandates. Obamacare made my PPO plan un-affordable, I wasn't able to keep my plan, and I liked it.

On health care, the US needs a single payer system, like in all the other western democracies. Which is paid out of general tax revenues. A private parallel system will always exist and rich people can do what they want in that regard.
So you're against helping sick and hungry people? It's every man for himself in your view. Nice. There's a warm seat right next to Hitler in hell just for you.

No, it doesn't need single payer. Lets make going to the doctor just like going to the DMV.....

And I fall in the bracket where I will pay the maximum taxes but won't be able to afford the extra care the rich get, so I get to pay more than anyone else to wait 6 months for an elective procedure.

No thank you.

All the world's democracies have public health care, except the US. We cut Medicare and increase spending on the military. :cuckoo:

Increased military spending creates jobs and weapons that will kill millions of poor people after the next contrived war which will keep our benevolent leaders in power and lower health care costs at the same time..

Its brilliant!

Dead people don't vote or need a doctor, silly.

No thank you.

I don't care that they have public health care. As your mom once said, if all your friends jumped off a bridge would you do it as well?

.The ONLY thing you've done with one post is show you really deserve living on my ignore list.

No thank you.

I don't care that they have public health care. As your mom once said, if all your friends jumped off a bridge would you do it as well?
It would depend on whether there's public health care or not. :biggrin:

No thank you.

you want the public health care, but probably want someone else to pay for it. When your taxes go up 30% you will probably scream bloody murder.

Ironically you described the liberal party as well.
So you're trying to say that Republicans aren't like that? :lmao:

Ahhh let's compare percentages...
You do realize you are bringing up the idea that it's not a party thing, but a human morality ethics thing means you validate Religions like Judaism.
Judaism is based on Moral codes, ways to live more righteous lives, and learning to progress and become More Shalem (stable and whole) through learning about human behavior and events through recorded history and stories to teach through.

Judaism 101:

Judaism has always taught a firm ethic of working for a
better world, not waiting or sitting expecting it to plop
down and be handed to us. The mistake secular society
takes is in waiting on G-d, as seen in their
misstranslation of the term in the bible which meant
“Bind” in G-d (not wait on G-d). This waiting causes
society to neglect the work that must be done in order
to create the world to come that could and ought to be.
Judaism is about changing the world in which we live.
This should come as no surprise, since Jews recite this
three times a day, in the very final prayer of the service,
known as Aleinu: 'to perfect the world in
G-d's
kingdom.'
So in Brief, that is what Judaism is about, it is about
transforming and bettering the world. The 'repair of the
World' =Tikkun Olam. and preparing for the 'world to
come'=Olam Habah. All of Judaism is based on the
ideas that life is a steady progression of processions
toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and
macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better
himself & rid himself of animalistic tendencies and
deprecating and selfish receiving impulses. The
knowledge & teaching that the future will bring a better
world is not just a dream. The Torah itself, talks about
the coming of Moshiach, who will set the process of
"redemption" (HaSheva) in motion by which the world will reach its
perfection.
Jews believe that all peoples are called to
the service of righteousness, and we welcome dialogue
with people of “good will” from all traditions. We believe
in working towards the Tikkun Olam / 'the repair of the
world' through programs of social action.
Things like
Poverty, Racial discrimination, political injustice, war
and environmental deterioration are concerns always
addressed in Judaism.

No thank you.

you want the public health care, but probably want someone else to pay for it. When your taxes go up 30% you will probably scream bloody murder.

Mudda doesn't pay taxes on his job collecting 5 cent return cans. He doesn't even pay state personal property tax on his cart used to collect the cans in because it really belongs to Walmart.

You do realize you are bringing up the idea that it's not a party thing, but a human morality ethics thing means you validate Religions like Judaism.
Judaism is based on Moral codes, ways to live more righteous lives, and learning to progress and become More Shalem (stable and whole) through learning about human behavior and events through recorded history and stories to teach through.

Judaism 101:

G-d's
kingdom.'
perfection.
Things like
addressed in Judaism.
Judaism is a mental disease like Islam.

No thank you.

The other democracies of the world pay for healthcare instead of spending all that money on the military. The US spends more on war than the next 15 countries put together. And we still can't get it done and Trump added another $50billion.

Judaism 101:

G-d's
kingdom.'
perfection.
Things like
addressed in Judaism.
Judaism is a mental disease like Islam.

Being all you could and should be is not a mental disease. Being in the mindset of destructive behavior and slackers who demonize workaholics getting things done is=atheists - democratic party admit being resistance to progress and being obstructionists.
:)

Last edited:

No thank you.

The other democracies of the world pay for healthcare instead of spending all that money on the military. The US spends more on war than the next 15 countries put together. And we still can't get it done and Trump added another $50billion.

Fine, let Europe pay for its own defense, I'm sure some Russian boogeyman would love for us to withdraw from Europe....

Forum List

Back