The hypocrisy of Christians in America

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
They claim they are all about helping people this and that, but every one of them just wants to make a ton of money and feels no remorse about scamming others to get theirs.

They also claim they love humanity, we are all equal, etc., but the white and black churches are highly segregated.

Don't for a second think I'm so stupid that I can't see through you.

They claim they are all about helping people this and that, but every one of them just wants to make a ton of money and feels no remorse about scamming others to get theirs.

They also claim they love humanity, we are all equal, etc., but the white and black churches are highly segregated.

See through what, exactly? All you've done is make some feverish vague general remarks.

Their lives don't match up with what they say they believe. The ignore almost all of Christ's words and just do whatever they want to do. I call them Kristians. Fake Christians.

Their lives don't match up with what they say they believe. The ignore almost all of Christ's words and just do whatever they want to do. I call them Kristians. Fake Christians.
A sweeping declaration based on bigoted stereotypes. How insightful.

It's simple, if you aren't one of them don't worry about it. 81% of evangelicals voted for Trump one of the most vile immoral humans on Earth right now by his own words and deeds. Kristians all.

The blacks segregate themselves. I went to many churches and saw blacks there. Who doesn't want to make money? The leftists think they are entitled to others' money, that's not an honest way to make a buck. Christians don't want to make government their God, that's what you are missing.

Why does Charity have to flow through government programs?

Have you ever seen white protestant church services vs. black ones? It's night and day, and people worship differently.

Have you ever seen white protestant church services vs. black ones? It's night and day, and people worship differently.
The Feds are best placed to help everyone in the country, that's why they support social programs. You just want to cut them so you can give more tax breaks to billionaires.

The Feds are best placed to help everyone in the country, that's why they support social programs. You just want to cut them so you can give more tax breaks to billionaires.

So some bureaucrat hundreds or thousands of miles away accountable to no one is the best way to handle charity?

And your typical "fuh fuh fuh, give money to billionaires, fuh fuh fuh" schtick is just that, schtick.

It's simple, if you aren't one of them don't worry about it. 81% of evangelicals voted for Trump one of the most vile immoral humans on Earth right now by his own words and deeds. Kristians all.
I'm not worried. Meanwhile, your method of judging Christians is simple indeed. Simpleminded.

So some bureaucrat hundreds or thousands of miles away accountable to no one is the best way to handle charity?

And your typical "fuh fuh fuh, give money to billionaires, fuh fuh fuh" schtick is just that, schtick.
You just don't want to help people, admit it. The Feds have capabilities all over the country and are the only ones who do, that's why it makes sense.
You'd rather kick people off health care, Medicaid... because you're a dickhead? Or is it something else?

You dope, look at statistics for those who give their time and money to charity. Most are those of faith who are practicing their faith.

Atheists, on the other hand, sit at home and vote for Dims to force them to take their money to give to the poor, only, most of it goes other places once it reaches government.

You just don't want to help people, admit it. The Feds have capabilities all over the country and are the only ones who do, that's why it makes sense.
You'd rather kick people off health care, Medicaid... because you're a dickhead? Or is it something else?

First, there is the dubiousness of federal programs actually helping people as opposed to just continuing their poverty or issues. Second, I want to help people, I don't want to be forced to help people.

And there is a difference between charity and health care mandates. Obamacare made my PPO plan un-affordable, I wasn't able to keep my plan, and I liked it.

You are an example of the type of person my sig block is about.

First, there is the dubiousness of federal programs actually helping people as opposed to just continuing their poverty or issues. Second, I want to help people, I don't want to be forced to help people.

And there is a difference between charity and health care mandates. Obamacare made my PPO plan un-affordable, I wasn't able to keep my plan, and I liked it.

On health care, the US needs a single payer system, like in all the other western democracies. Which is paid out of general tax revenues. A private parallel system will always exist and rich people can do what they want in that regard.
So you're against helping sick and hungry people? It's every man for himself in your view. Nice. There's a warm seat right next to Hitler in hell just for you.

You dope, look at statistics for those who give their time and money to charity. Most are those of faith who are practicing their faith.

Atheists, on the other hand, sit at home and vote for Dims to force them to take their money to give to the poor, only, most of it goes other places once it reaches government.
You'd rather spend money to drop bombs on people half way around the world than spend money helping the sick and the hungry. What a loser.

On health care, the US needs a single payer system, like in all the other western democracies. Which is paid out of general tax revenues. A private parallel system will always exist and rich people can do what they want in that regard.
So you're against helping sick and hungry people? It's every man for himself in your view. Nice. There's a warm seat right next to Hitler in hell just for you.

No, it doesn't need single payer. Lets make going to the doctor just like going to the DMV.....

And I fall in the bracket where I will pay the maximum taxes but won't be able to afford the extra care the rich get, so I get to pay more than anyone else to wait 6 months for an elective procedure.

No thank you.

And you lose the argument with your Godwin's law violation, oxygen thief.

You'd rather spend money to drop bombs on people half way around the world than spend money helping the sick and the hungry. What a loser.

No, I would rather dry up all the money flowing into government that allows them to be the world's police, how about you?

Let me guess, you think you can control the beast with all that tax money and limitless money printing by the Fed cuz you can vote!!!! Yippee.

Dingleberry.

I'm not worried. Meanwhile, your method of judging Christians is simple indeed. Simpleminded.

Hilarious, you are presented with facts regarding rake Christians who choose a man that is utterly immoral exposing their own hypocrisy and you defend it.

To say I am not surprised is a yuuuge understatement.

Forum List

Back