The Hussein “demands” anti-Biden ad be pulled...

Can’t wait to hear the lefties here defend this brazen call for censorship:

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics
Sorry genius, sending a cease and desist request letter is precisely NOT censorship.
Who the hell is he to send such a demand? He’s a nobody. He’s a pathetic little Marxist who wishes all opposition to his ideology was silenced.
I didnt vote for him but he was presidential, loved by most, had the popular vote and respected by the whole world. Cant say the same about drumpf

Well that’s what’s important, “the rest of the world liked him”. Of course they liked him, he bent America over for them to take our jobs and make us weaker.

That's a lie. And apparently the majority of Americans who voted liked him. And he still gets higher approval ratings than trump.
Yeah, baby. Pass them approval sheets around the DNC National Party, and they turn it into a national poll. What is the word you use for people who believe the DNC false narratives? Oh, yea, you already said it; "dumBass." :abgg2q.jpg:

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics

When you flat out lie, you should be called on it.
:eusa_naughty: Now, now...don't hate the player :itsok: hate the game

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Sorry genius, sending a cease and desist request letter is precisely NOT censorship.
Who the hell is he to send such a demand? He’s a nobody. He’s a pathetic little Marxist who wishes all opposition to his ideology was silenced.
I didnt vote for him but he was presidential, loved by most, had the popular vote and respected by the whole world. Cant say the same about drumpf

Well that’s what’s important, “the rest of the world liked him”. Of course they liked him, he bent America over for them to take our jobs and make us weaker.
What jobs did trump back from overseas ?

What jobs did trump back from overseas ?
A half million new manufacturing jobs, and 7 million new jobs overall. Thanks to tariffs more companies are keeping jobs here.

The OP should have read the linked article before posting it:

"This unauthorized use of President Obama's name, image, likeness, voice and book passage is clearly intended to mislead the target audience of the ad into believing that the passage from the audiobook is a statement that was made by President Barack Obama during his presidency, when it was in fact made by a barber in a completely different context more than 20 years ago," stated the letter written by Patchen M. Haggerty."​

This ad is a dishonest misuse of President Obama's public image, persona, and intellectual work that is intended to mislead the public. The cease-and-desist letter is not "a brazen call for censorship."

Republicans seem to be very comfortable with dishonesty.

Last edited:

The OP should have read the linked article before posting it:

"This unauthorized use of President Obama's name, image, likeness, voice and book passage is clearly intended to mislead the target audience of the ad into believing that the passage from the audiobook is a statement that was made by President Barack Obama during his presidency, when it was in fact made by a barber in a completely different context more than 20 years ago," stated the letter written by Patchen M. Haggerty."​

This ad is a dishonest misuse of President Obama's public image, persona, and intellectual work that is intended to mislead the public. The cease-and-desist letter is not "a brazen call for censorship."

The passage was in his audiobook.

Next.

But it's perfectly fine for the msm to claim Trump said "There are good Nazis and bad Nazis"?

But it's perfectly fine for the msm to claim Trump said "There are good Nazis and bad Nazis"?

You are trying to deflect the conversation away from the preparation and circulation of this dishonest and defamatory ad.

I didn't hear this on MSM, perhaps because I don't spend much time on TV news. However, I think that it must have been said in a discussion of what the orange whore meant by his comment after Charlottesville that "there are good people and bad people on both sides." You are trying to get way more mileage out of it than it's worth.

You are trying to deflect the conversation away from the preparation and circulation of this dishonest and defamatory ad.
Cry me a river. The past 4 years has been nothing but one long dishonest and defamatory political ad against the President. The Nazi comment was picked up and repeated hundreds of times by the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party (msm) and now you piss your pants when it's YOUR ox that's being gored.
I didn't hear this on MSM, perhaps because I don't spend much time on TV news.
Then maybe you shouldn't be commenting on it.
However, I think that it must have been said in a discussion of what the orange whore meant by his comment after Charlottesville that "there are good people and bad people on both sides."
How about if you take a few months and go get informed? Then you might have a clue about what's being said instead of commenting on something you haven't even heard.

It's simple and clear. Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans feel they are entitled to operate above all established norms, rules and laws.

Cry me a river. The past 4 years has been nothing but one long dishonest and defamatory political ad against the President. The Nazi comment was picked up and repeated hundreds of times by the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party (msm) and now you piss your pants
when it's YOUR ox that's being gored.
However, I think that it must have been said in a discussion of what the orange whore meant by his comment after Charlottesville that "there are good people and bad people on both sides."
How about if you take a few months and go get informed? Then you might have a clue about what's being said instead of commenting on something you haven't even heard.

I am informed already. Everything that has been said about the orange whore has been related to his conduct, both in office and in his personal life. No other president in memory , either republican or democrat, has conducted himself in such a disgraceful manner. He and pigpence deserve everything coming at them. They are both pigs, not gentlemen, and this is common knowledge both in the U.S. and abroad.

When you flat out lie, you should be called on it.

What “lie”?

Cry me a river. The past 4 years has been nothing but one long dishonest and defamatory political ad against the President. The Nazi comment was picked up and repeated hundreds of times by the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party (msm) and now you piss your pants
when it's YOUR ox that's being gored.

I am informed already. Everything that has been said about the orange whore has been related to his conduct, both in office and in his personal life. No other president in memory , either republican or democrat, has conducted himself in such a disgraceful manner. He and pigpence deserve everything coming at them. They are both pigs, not gentlemen, and this is common knowledge both in the U.S. and abroad.

That’s your opinion, that’s not what this thread is about. This is about Obama calling to censor private citizens (a PAC), airing an ad on TV. It doesn’t matter if the ad is a “lie” to you or not. It’s called freedom of speech, and the First Amendment was made especially to allow criticism of the government and elected officials.

Dems lie 24/7 on TV about President Trump. You don’t see us calling to have all their shows cancelled. In fact the best advertising for the GOP is to give liberals a microphone and let them lie, because most people are smart enough to know they are full of shit.

It's simple and clear. Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans feel they are entitled to operate above all established norms, rules and laws.
The only one feeling entitled is your beloved Hussein. He feels entitled to shut criticism of Biden down. So he is going to bully a company (the TV station) to drop the ad.

The only thing Republicans feel “entitled to” is exercising First Amendment rights.

I am informed already.
You just admitted you are NOT informed. Then you went on to speculate about the information.
Everything that has been said about the orange whore has been related to his conduct, both in office and in his personal life. No other president in memory , either republican or democrat, has conducted himself in such a disgraceful manner.
You mean like getting blow jobs from interns half his age in the Oval Office? And you claim to have the moral high ground? lol
He and pigpence deserve everything coming at them.
Like reelection? HAHAHAHAHA!
They are both pigs, not gentlemen, and this is common knowledge both in the U.S. and abroad.
I'm sure neither one of them carry your picture in their wallet either, snowflake. But do keep harboring that hatred. I love watching you wring your hands over Trumps success in dismantling the Kenyan's legacy of destruction to our country.

The only one feeling entitled is your beloved Hussein. He feels entitled to shut criticism of Biden down. So he is going to bully a company (the TV station) to drop the ad.

The only thing Republicans feel “entitled to” is exercising First Amendment rights.

Nothing was said about Biden.

"This unauthorized use of President Obama's name, image, likeness, voice and book passage is clearly intended to mislead the target audience of the ad into believing that the passage from the audiobook is a statement that was made by President Barack Obama during his presidency, when it was in fact made by a barber in a completely different context more than 20 years ago,"

Trumpublicans feel they can manipulate and splice data from any source to develop a usable false narrative as a weapon against Democrats. Winning is everything to them, even if they have to lie, cheat, steal, coerce foreign governments, because for them, the end justifies the means.

^^ Says the commie who is going to vote for a Marxist that praised the USSR and Cuba.
I think when you support trump, a man working for Putin, you might want to stay quiet about Marxism and the USSR.
Your ugliness of speech is unsupported by the Senate Report finding no fault with President Trump, the House Report finding no fault with President Trump, the Mueller Dossier finding no fault with President Trump, the Attorney General's Report finding no fault with and no obstruction by President Trump, the House Inquiry into Impeachment finding no fault with President Trump, and the actual Impeachment of President Trump finding no fault with President Trump in collusion with Russia or Putin, no fault at all.

But you are an idiot.

The problem with all your words is that they are untrue. The fact trump refused to let witnesses testify renders your comments to partisan lunacy. And when Putin says he supported trump and trump stands next to Putin and disses his own intelligence, again, your words turn to partisan lunacy.
President Trump did not collude with Vladimir Putin and does not speak the Russian language, doll.

Yawn! Trump was supported by Putin who admitted to directing people to help trump win the presidency. No one was looking for collusion and the trump campaign had over 140 meetings with Russians. Had that been Hillary Clinton, you would be accusing her of all kinds of crimes like you tried with your remarks about the dossier. So just face that fact that trump is a crook and move on.

I see Russian collusion is still real. Are you seeing unicorns too?

Nothing was said about Biden.

"This unauthorized use of President Obama's name, image, likeness, voice and book passage is clearly intended to mislead the target audience of the ad into believing that the passage from the audiobook is a statement that was made by President Barack Obama during his presidency, when it was in fact made by a barber in a completely different context more than 20 years ago,"

Trumpublicans feel they can manipulate and splice data from any source to develop a usable false narrative as a weapon against Democrats. Winning is everything to them, even if they have to lie, cheat, steal, coerce foreign governments, because for them, the end justifies the means.
HAHAHA, how does your own medicine taste?

saw another interview w/biden where he was saying he did not WANT obama's endorsement and wanted to get it on his own.

has biden seen his LOOK AT ME AND OBAMA commercials lately?

Forum List

Back