The Hussein “demands” anti-Biden ad be pulled...

Since they didn't do that, there is no reason for them to think about it.
Keep those blinders fastened tight to the left, right and center of your spectacles, IM2.
I see just fine. You have the problem.
IM2 sez: "I see just fine. You have the problem."

Well my oh my, sez the spider to the fly. :laughing0301:

IM2 isn’t the sharpest tool. A tool, nonetheless. He uses the sig of Malcom X, a man that tried to warn black people that white liberal Democrats are the worst people in the world.
I am way sharper than you guys. This ain't 1963 dumb ass and I won't be falling disingenuous bullshit from white republicans.

Keep voting Dem, maybe in another 60 years they’ll actually do something to help the black community.

A private citizen. I can also pay a lawyer to draft and send such a demand. In my country, private citizens can do this, unlike in your mother russia.
^^ Says the commie who is going to vote for a Marxist that praised the USSR and Cuba.
I think when you support trump, a man working for Putin, you might want to stay quiet about Marxism and the USSR.

“Working for Putin”?

Do you know which President sent a message to Putin about being more “flexible”?

It's funny how dis9ngenous your motherfuckers are. trump worked with Putin. Obamas discussion ended up with him placing long range missiles in Poland against the wishes of the Russians.

President Trump worked with Putin to do what?

The most the Russians did, and it’s still not verified they did, was release some Hillary emails to Wiki. All it did was expose what we all knew, Dems were corrupt, bigoted assholes and they screwed over Bernie.

Bernie lost 30 states in a primary by the vote of the citizens of those states. So just like everything else you said, you're wrong. We know what the russians did and it went farther than you say.

^^ Says the commie who is going to vote for a Marxist that praised the USSR and Cuba.
I think when you support trump, a man working for Putin, you might want to stay quiet about Marxism and the USSR.
Your ugliness of speech is unsupported by the Senate Report finding no fault with President Trump, the House Report finding no fault with President Trump, the Mueller Dossier finding no fault with President Trump, the Attorney General's Report finding no fault with and no obstruction by President Trump, the House Inquiry into Impeachment finding no fault with President Trump, and the actual Impeachment of President Trump finding no fault with President Trump in collusion with Russia or Putin, no fault at all.

But you are an idiot.

The problem with all your words is that they are untrue. The fact trump refused to let witnesses testify renders your comments to partisan lunacy. And when Putin says he supported trump and trump stands next to Putin and disses his own intelligence, again, your words turn to partisan lunacy.

The President couldn’t force anyone to testify or not. But why should they testify? I thought there was “rock solid” evidence of a crime?

He did force people to not testify after they were subpoenaed. We all know why there was no trial in the senate so don't pretend like what happened was legitimate.

There was a trial, and he was acquitted of all charges. Exonerated for life.

You’re trying to claim it was “illegitimate” because the President didn’t prove himself guilty?

Besides, what was the actual Federal crime he was accused of breaking? Oh that’s right, there was none.

Keep those blinders fastened tight to the left, right and center of your spectacles, IM2.

IM2 isn’t the sharpest tool. A tool, nonetheless. He uses the sig of Malcom X, a man that tried to warn black people that white liberal Democrats are the worst people in the world.
I am way sharper than you guys. This ain't 1963 dumb ass and I won't be falling disingenuous bullshit from white republicans.

Keep voting Dem, maybe in another 60 years they’ll actually do something to help the black community.

The democratic president signed the civil rights act when I was 4 years old. I didn't have to wait 60 years. We know what republicans want to do. And don't try lying to me about it.

“Working for Putin”?

Do you know which President sent a message to Putin about being more “flexible”?

It's funny how dis9ngenous your motherfuckers are. trump worked with Putin. Obamas discussion ended up with him placing long range missiles in Poland against the wishes of the Russians.

The most the Russians did, and it’s still not verified they did, was release some Hillary emails to Wiki. All it did was expose what we all knew, Dems were corrupt, bigoted assholes and they screwed over Bernie.

Bernie lost 30 states in a primary by the vote of the citizens of those states. So just like everything else you said, you're wrong. We know what the russians did and it went farther than you say.

Kind of like how Hillary lost 30 states by the votes of the citizens in those states?

Your ugliness of speech is unsupported by the Senate Report finding no fault with President Trump, the House Report finding no fault with President Trump, the Mueller Dossier finding no fault with President Trump, the Attorney General's Report finding no fault with and no obstruction by President Trump, the House Inquiry into Impeachment finding no fault with President Trump, and the actual Impeachment of President Trump finding no fault with President Trump in collusion with Russia or Putin, no fault at all.

But you are an idiot.

The problem with all your words is that they are untrue. The fact trump refused to let witnesses testify renders your comments to partisan lunacy. And when Putin says he supported trump and trump stands next to Putin and disses his own intelligence, again, your words turn to partisan lunacy.

The President couldn’t force anyone to testify or not. But why should they testify? I thought there was “rock solid” evidence of a crime?

He did force people to not testify after they were subpoenaed. We all know why there was no trial in the senate so don't pretend like what happened was legitimate.

There was a trial, and he was acquitted of all charges. Exonerated for life.

You’re trying to claim it was “illegitimate” because the President didn’t prove himself guilty?

Besides, what was the actual Federal crime he was accused of breaking? Oh that’s right, there was none.

That was no trial. It was illegitimate because all the evidence was not allowed, nor where all the witnesses of the action allowed to testify. Look asshole, we both know good and well if democrats had pulled this stunt you would birth an asshole baby. So shut the fuck up trying to excuse what happened.

Can’t wait to hear the lefties here defend this brazen call for censorship:

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics
Sorry genius, sending a cease and desist request letter is precisely NOT censorship.
Who the hell is he to send such a demand? He’s a nobody. He’s a pathetic little Marxist who wishes all opposition to his ideology was silenced.
I didnt vote for him but he was presidential, loved by most, had the popular vote and respected by the whole world. Cant say the same about drumpf

“Working for Putin”?

Kind of like how Hillary lost 30 states by the votes of the citizens in those states?

Since that didn't happen....

The democratic president signed the civil rights act when I was 4 years old. I didn't have to wait 60 years. We know what republicans want to do. And don't try lying to me about it.

A bill that was literally supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats.

Yup, you’re real sharp.

Commies just can't stand it when their own tactics are used against them. Suddenly it becomes "unfair".
Yep. You know it's meltdown time when you see the words dumBass in print. :71:

That's not a meltdown. That is a word describing the statement made by the person called a dumbass. Maybe if you didn't make dumb ass comments based on fact free opinion, you would not be called that.

“Working for Putin”?

Still in denial, eh?

A bill that was literally supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats.

Yup, you’re real sharp.

A bill that was supported by majorities in both parties and where southern republicans voted against it with southern democrats. Look son, this disingenuous bullshit you republicans keep trying to pull is long past dead.

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics
Sorry genius, sending a cease and desist request letter is precisely NOT censorship.
Who the hell is he to send such a demand? He’s a nobody. He’s a pathetic little Marxist who wishes all opposition to his ideology was silenced.
I didnt vote for him but he was presidential, loved by most, had the popular vote and respected by the whole world. Cant say the same about drumpf

Well that’s what’s important, “the rest of the world liked him”. Of course they liked him, he bent America over for them to take our jobs and make us weaker.

Still in denial, eh?

In denial of what?

Well that’s what’s important, “the rest of the world liked him”. Of course they liked him, he bent America over for them to take our jobs and make us weaker.

That's a lie. And apparently the majority of Americans who voted liked him. And he still gets higher approval ratings than trump.

Yup, you’re real sharp.

A bill that was supported by majorities in both parties and where southern republicans voted against it with southern democrats. Look son, this disingenuous bullshit you republicans keep trying to pull is long past dead.

So the current Republican Party is...the party of the south only?

President Trump won 30 states, and they weren’t all in the south.

Still in denial, eh?

In denial of what?

That Hillary lost 30 states, like Bernie.

Republicans-Bad time, eh?

Republicans fought to free the slaves from lives of obsequious service for free.

Republicans Won and so did blacks with the Emancipation Proclamation.

Eisenhower gave black children the right to equal education with white children in 1954 when he sent troops to protect a black girl in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Republicans passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments that protected Blacks and gave them the same rights as everybody else in 1865, 1868, and 1870. The Democrats opposed everything good that given black citizens up to and including 1960. The one and only reason President John F. Kennedy took Vice-President Lyndon B. Johnson's advice to change the Democrats' attitude toward blacks was to get all the black votes it could through lip service. Democrats started taking credit for everything Republicans did for the black people and many blacks threw their saving friends in the Republican Party under the bus for not voting for the something-for-nothing deal they got from the Democrats. The smarter ones didn't go for that nor the Roe v. Wade shit that decimated the black population.Today, more black babies are aborted than born.

Republicans-Bad time, eh?

Republicans fought to free the slaves from lives of obsequious service for free.

Republicans Won and so did blacks with the Emancipation Proclamation.

Eisenhower gave black children the right to equal education with white children in 1954 when he sent troops to protect a black girl in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Republicans passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments that protected Blacks and gave them the same rights as everybody else in 1865, 1868, and 1870. The Democrats opposed everything good that given black citizens up to and including 1960. The one and only reason President John F. Kennedy took Vice-President Lyndon B. Johnson's advice to change the Democrats' attitude toward blacks was to get all the black votes it could through lip service. Democrats started taking credit for everything Republicans did for the black people and many blacks threw their saving friends in the Republican Party under the bus for not voting for the something-for-nothing deal they got from the Democrats. The smarter ones didn't go for that nor the Roe v. Wade shit that decimated the black population.Today, more black babies are aborted than born.

You have to hand it to Dems. How they continue to get blacks to vote for them is pretty amazing. Decades of allowing Dems to run their cities has lead them to have the highest rates of crime, drug use, imprisonments, homosexuality, HIV/AIDS, single parent homes, abortions, welfare dependency, unemployment, violence, illiteracy, high school dropouts, and murder rates.

But hey, the next old white Democrat running for President will change all that!

Forum List

Back