The Hussein “demands” anti-Biden ad be pulled...

Remember when the Hussein told America the 1980s want their foreign policy back concerning Russia? Now Russia is the big evil, because PROGS went potty on the paper like they're supposed to.

Here's an editorial on Asshole Hussein's campaign lies and deception. For him it's okay I guess. He's suddenly above it now that he's no longer in the game. O'bummer is a con anyway, always was, I read him like a book. The Democrats are afraid of Sanders, so Obama-con is playing up the possibility of a Biden endorsement. Fact check: McCain ads low on truth; Obama's not much better

Can’t wait to hear the lefties here defend this brazen call for censorship:

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics
Oh, so that's Obama's take on the First Amendment? :rolleyes:
Slander is against the law.
Obama should have thought of that when he and his Secretary of State drafted the pee, prostitutes, and poorme Dossier. :10:

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics
Obama should have thought of that when he and his Secretary of State drafted the pee, prostitutes, and poorme Dossier. :10:
Since they didn't do that, there is no reason for them to think about it.

Who the hell is he to send such a demand?
A private citizen. I can also pay a lawyer to draft and send such a demand. In my country, private citizens can do this, unlike in your mother russia.
^^ Says the commie who is going to vote for a Marxist that praised the USSR and Cuba.
I think when you support trump, a man working for Putin, you might want to stay quiet about Marxism and the USSR.
Your ugliness of speech is unsupported by the Senate Report finding no fault with President Trump, the House Report finding no fault with President Trump, the Mueller Dossier finding no fault with President Trump, the Attorney General's Report finding no fault with and no obstruction by President Trump, the House Inquiry into Impeachment finding no fault with President Trump, and the actual Impeachment of President Trump finding no fault with President Trump in collusion with Russia or Putin, no fault at all.

But you are an idiot.

Keep those blinders fastened tight to the left, right and center of your spectacles, IM2.

A private citizen. I can also pay a lawyer to draft and send such a demand. In my country, private citizens can do this, unlike in your mother russia.
^^ Says the commie who is going to vote for a Marxist that praised the USSR and Cuba.
I think when you support trump, a man working for Putin, you might want to stay quiet about Marxism and the USSR.
Your ugliness of speech is unsupported by the Senate Report finding no fault with President Trump, the House Report finding no fault with President Trump, the Mueller Dossier finding no fault with President Trump, the Attorney General's Report finding no fault with and no obstruction by President Trump, the House Inquiry into Impeachment finding no fault with President Trump, and the actual Impeachment of President Trump finding no fault with President Trump in collusion with Russia or Putin, no fault at all.

But you are an idiot.

The problem with all your words is that they are untrue. The fact trump refused to let witnesses testify renders your comments to partisan lunacy. And when Putin says he supported trump and trump stands next to Putin and disses his own intelligence, again, your words turn to partisan lunacy.

Keep those blinders fastened tight to the left, right and center of your spectacles, IM2.
I see just fine. You have the problem.

But you are an idiot.

The problem with all your words is that they are untrue. The fact trump refused to let witnesses testify renders your comments to partisan lunacy. And when Putin says he supported trump and trump stands next to Putin and disses his own intelligence, again, your words turn to partisan lunacy.
President Trump did not collude with Vladimir Putin and does not speak the Russian language, doll.

IM2 sez: "I see just fine. You have the problem."

Well my oh my, sez the spider to the fly. :laughing0301:

“Working for Putin”?

Do you know which President sent a message to Putin about being more “flexible”?

But you are an idiot.

The President couldn’t force anyone to testify or not. But why should they testify? I thought there was “rock solid” evidence of a crime?

But you are an idiot.

President Trump did not collude with Vladimir Putin and does not speak the Russian language, doll.

Yawn! Trump was supported by Putin who admitted to directing people to help trump win the presidency. No one was looking for collusion and the trump campaign had over 140 meetings with Russians. Had that been Hillary Clinton, you would be accusing her of all kinds of crimes like you tried with your remarks about the dossier. So just face that fact that trump is a crook and move on.

IM2 isn’t the sharpest tool. A tool, nonetheless. He uses the sig of Malcom X, a man that tried to warn black people that white liberal Democrats are the worst people in the world.

“Working for Putin”?

Do you know which President sent a message to Putin about being more “flexible”?

It's funny how disingenous your motherfuckers are. trump worked with Putin. Obamas discussion ended up with him placing long range missiles in Poland against the wishes of the Russians.

IM2 isn’t the sharpest tool. A tool, nonetheless. He uses the sig of Malcom X, a man that tried to warn black people that white liberal Democrats are the worst people in the world.
I am way sharper than you guys. This ain't 1963 dumb ass and I won't be falling disingenuous bullshit from white republicans.

“Working for Putin”?

Outta the Park, Mr. theHawk!

“Working for Putin”?

It's funny how dis9ngenous your motherfuckers are. trump worked with Putin. Obamas discussion ended up with him placing long range missiles in Poland against the wishes of the Russians.

President Trump worked with Putin to do what?

The most the Russians did, and it’s still not verified they did, was release some Hillary emails to Wiki. All it did was expose what we all knew, Dems were corrupt, bigoted assholes and they screwed over Bernie.

But you are an idiot.

The President couldn’t force anyone to testify or not. But why should they testify? I thought there was “rock solid” evidence of a crime?

He did force people to not testify after they were subpoenaed. We all know why there was no trial in the senate so don't pretend like what happened was legitimate.

Commies just can't stand it when their own tactics are used against them. Suddenly it becomes "unfair".
Yep that's why trump whined about how unfair it was for congress to investigate him.

Forum List

Back