Transgender Day

Glad we can agree it's only your opinion.

They can also have the curriculum pulled entirely, which is what most are doing. If you want your children to be indoctrinated into the alphabet group, you can do so on your own time, it has no place in an educational institution.
Education is not indoctrination. What a scary thing for someone that say.

Yeah. This was back in the 70s. People have gotten more sensitive in America over the decades. Some of the parents opted their kids out but not many. 3 or 4 maybe.
It is not scientific, and is biologically incorrect, why teach it! the Government is the one pushing this in schools so your argument for a limited government is null and void!

Education is not indoctrination. What a scary thing for someone that say.

Education? Why do young children need 'educated' about gays and trans?

And indeed, 'education' at the collegiate level is absolutely indoctrination. So your statement simply is not true.

It is not scientific, and is biologically incorrect, why teach it!

Lol, that sounds like the bible.

I remember when people thought interracial marriage wasn't natural.

the Government is the one pushing this in schools so your argument for a limited government is null and void!
Not the fed. States.

Is it your contention that states don't have the authority to dictate public education?

Not the fed. States.

Is it your contention that states don't have the authority to dictate public education?

So you believe that being physically attracted to the same sex, or wanting to be a different sex is compatible with the natural order of biology that exists on this planet?

Education? Why do young children need 'educated' about gays and trans?

Can't say for sure but I would guess exposure and acclimation to different beliefs to reduce hate and fear?

And indeed, 'education' at the collegiate level is absolutely indoctrination. So your statement simply is not true.
No it's not. (Yes, that is my opinion).

It is exposure to other people's, cultures, races and ideologies not previously encountered in there little section of America they grew up in.

Some parents don't like it when their kids come home from school talking about all the different people's and experiences and new friends they have had so they call it indoctrination.

Is the left bias? I suppose but that is because a majority of educators are left. It isn't all the left though as I experienced going back to school about 15 or 20 years ago. My political science teacher was smart as shit but he loved pushing his right wing views.

So you believe that being physically attracted to the same sex, or wanting to be a different sex is compatible with the natural order of biology that exists on this planet?
In my opinion I think homosexuality is natural but wanting to be a different sex isn't.

Can't say for sure but I would guess exposure and acclimation to different beliefs to reduce hate and fear?

No it's not. (Yes, that is my opinion).

It is exposure to other people's, cultures, races and ideologies not previously encountered in there little section of America they grew up in.

Some parents don't like it when their kids come home from school talking about all the different people's and experiences and new friends they have had so they call it indoctrination.

Is the left bias? I suppose but that is because a majority of educators are left. It isn't all the left though as I experienced going back to school about 15 or 20 years ago. My political science teacher was smart as shit but he loved pushing his right wing views.

So why isn't Christianity allowed in schools, and prayer? Wouldn't that reduce hate and fear as well? And really, what 'hate and fear' are you referring to, the ones made up by the 'media' in this country so it can be used as a bully pulpit by the corrupt piece of shit pols they support?

To think in today's day and age that children are not exposed to all kinds of other cultures, races, and ideologies is just pure ignorance.

And of course you had a teacher that 'pushed' his right wing views on you, all while you claim there isn't any indoctrination in education. I'm sure if there is any, it only comes from the right. :laughing0301: He was merely 'educating' you, wasn't he?

So why isn't Christianity allowed in schools, and prayer? Wouldn't that reduce hate and fear as well? And really, what 'hate and fear' are you referring to, the ones made up by the 'media' in this country so it can be used as a bully pulpit by the corrupt piece of shit pols they support?

1st amendment.

Attacks and epitaphs against the same.

To think in today's day and age that children are not exposed to all kinds of other cultures, races, and ideologies is just pure ignorance.

Who said the weren't?

And of course you had a teacher that 'pushed' his right wing views on you, all while you claim there isn't any indoctrination in education. I'm sure if there is any, it only comes from the right. :laughing0301: He was merely 'educating' you, wasn't he?
That isn't what my post said.

Try reading it.

Isolated incidents does not indoctrination make.

1st amendment.

Attacks and epitaphs against the same.

Who said the weren't?

That isn't what my post said.

Try reading it.

Isolated incidents does not indoctrination make.

1st amendment? That should protect school prayer, not ban it.

That's what happens when you take a mental illness and try to turn it into a voting block and then shove that lifestyle down people's throats and threaten their livelihood if they don't comply. The sad truth in this whole thing is that they are only being used as props by the left to garner votes, they don't give a damn about them or their mental health. And as soon as they aren't useful any longer, they'll be dropped like a stone.

Who said they weren't? You did. They don't need it to be in the school system, they're exposed enough without it being there as well.

It is exactly what you tried to imply, you bring up one example that I really don't even believe, that you said was 'right wing' indoctrination. What was the point of bringing it up otherwise? 99% of all collegiate level profs are lefties, and they absolutely push their political views on the students. My spouse has worked in higher academia his entire career, and he can't even reveal his political opinions for fear of retribution while his cohorts can spew all the leftie political garbage they want every day. Not only do they do that, it's incorporated into their work at the university, and celebrated.

1st amendment? That should protect school prayer, not ban it.

School prayer isn't banned. Students can silently pray in their minds as much as they want.

That's what happens when you take a mental illness and try to turn it into a voting block and then shove that lifestyle down people's throats and threaten their livelihood if they don't comply. The sad truth in this whole thing is that they are only being used as props by the left to garner votes, they don't give a damn about them or their mental health. And as soon as they aren't useful any longer, they'll be dropped like a stone.

That just isn't me. Even things I don't like or I think aren't natural; I don't attack or threaten them.

Just the way I was raised I guess.

Who said they weren't? You did. They don't need it to be in the school system, they're exposed enough without it being there as well.

I'm not. Transgenders at least.

It is exactly what you tried to imply, you bring up one example that I really don't even believe, that you said was 'right wing' indoctrination. What was the point of bringing it up otherwise?

Jua to point out that it happens on both the left in the right.

It wasn't indoctrination though.

99% of all collegiate level profs are lefties, and they absolutely push their political views on the students.

Link please.

Says you. Some do I am sure. I raised kids to think for themselves though so I had no worries.

My spouse has worked in higher academia his entire career, and he can't even reveal his political opinions for fear of retribution while his cohorts can spew all the leftie political garbage they want every day. Not only do they do that, it's incorporated into their work at the university, and celebrated.
Funny anecdote because I feel the same way about where I work. Nobody knows I'm an independent that cant stand Trump it wouldn't go well. Today's political climate sucks.

Not the fed. States.

Inconsequential, it is not scientific, in fact is goes against science and is factually incorrect nice try to change conversation, follow the science!

That is what you said and the States should stop projecting False social science in place of science.

Inconsequential, it is not scientific, in fact is goes against science and is factually incorrect nice try to change conversation, follow the science!

Did you know non science subjects are taught in school?

That is what you said and the States should stop projecting False social science in place of science.
So your not a big fan of the 10th amendment...or art, or philosophy, literature...?

You want the Fed to regulate what states can teach...so that is the big government issue I brought up earlier.

Did you know non science subjects are taught in school?

So your not a big fan of the 10th amendment...or art, or philosophy, literature...?

You want the Fed to regulate what states can teach...so that is the big government issue I brought up earlier.
It's being taught as scientific and Biology!
Teaching kids they can change their sex is absolutely not, art, literature, or philosophysort
I want the State to teach factual science. Actual Sex Ed.

It's being taught as scientific and Biology!
Teaching kids they can change their sex is absolutely not, art, literature, or philosophysort
I want the State to teach factual science. Actual Sex Ed.
You'd have to be educated in science and be respected in the field first for that to happen cosplayer. It doesn't just happen because you fantasize knowing more than your educated betters.

Here we are more than 2 weeks later and more than 600 post in a thread about Trans Day....while the thread about Easter was dead in half a day.

Seems these folks knew what they were doing.

Forum List

Back