The Hawks Go Up To Minnesota

I hope this game can decide which QB is black enough to represent the negro on their respective teams for fbj.

If not I'm certain the Mafia can take things into their own hands. Russell Wilson has a black girlfriend but she don't give him dat ass. Most if not all his close friends are white. SSSUUPPP Wit dat?

Can't speak fo Teddy Bridgewater?????? Wilson's back up is black!!! WTF ??? Why does Carroll tryin to keep the black man down ???

I know a lot of Mafia people. Nary a one of them is or were black. They were ALL Italians. Why do they care about Farve's face mask?

It sure looked like the QB's head jerked down. Did the Mafia make the head jerk? Would the world really be a better place if the Mafia had a quota of blacks?

Obviously the real question is who throws a sexier long ball. Russell or Teddy ?????

Adrian Peterson beats little childrens with tree branches AKA "switches". That must just be a black thing.

White dad's use "the belt". White mom's use kitchen spoons.

I hope these and many other questions can be decided on Sunday.

Hasselbeck is performing unbelievably well for a back up. Would he be doing any better if he was black?

Who are Cold Play? Do they deserve to go to the Super Bowl? White people do some strange shit.

Wut ya think of Rawls now? Well...he's no Adrian Peterson as was clearly shown today...

Dougie Baldwin ??? Not so angry ???? Hard to be pissed when you get 4 TDs in the last two games..:lol:

What are the Hawks gonna do without the great Jimmy Graham ??? or..Marshawn Lynch ????

That and other questions have been answered at least for week 13 in the NFL.. Stay tuned for more...

Watching Newton throw lobs for TDs in NO was embarrassing for the Aints. GAAWWWDDD their corners and safeties are S..........L.........O.......wwwwwwwww !!!!!

If Seattle played the Panthers today we would spank Newton like a red headed step child.

Speaking od slow... I had to take a break from watching Hasselbeck throw the ball like an old man. Jeepers! Matt! Did you really say "We are going to take the ball and score in Green Bay"??? "On TV and everything?"

Man those were the days! Did you play in leather helmets?

CHRIST SAKES!!! Indy!!! Get Lucky Luck a Liver transplant and get ON WITH IT!!! That old man is going to get KILLED out there!!!

They're kicking buns right now. Looks like they finally are getting it all dialed in.
they'll be good enough to make it in as a wild card but they arent going back to the superbowl again though.
Not this year but I don't know about 'again'.

The Seahawks have become a complete team, there is no doubt about it. Just who is going to stop them the rest of the way...okay maybe Arizona, maybe. But that game is month off..in the mean time no one in that month can or will.

Seattle is 5th in total defense whereas the Vikings are 20th. The last few games Seattle has given up an average of 93 yards rushing and actually less in the past couple weeks and the Vikings given up over 110. I will give the edge to Seattle in a close game as Seattle shuts down Peterson.
As that is about all the Vikings have offensively.

The Steelers threw for 480 yards against Seattle and only rushed the ball 14 times. That's the worst showing for a Seattle defense - ever. And that's saying something, given all the bad Seahawk teams of the past. In two of the last three games, against SF and PITT, the opposition ran the ball 16 and 14 times respectively. They aren't giving up much on the ground because teams are going at them through the air.

Seattle has given up 350 yards in the air per game over the past three games. That would put them dead last in pass defense.

Teams are not gaining a lot of the ground because they know Seattle would blow them out if they relied solely on the run like the Vikings most likely will try. Seattle, IMO, has the best linebackers in the NFL. Along with Kam Chancellor who is a beast against the run. If Minnesota can't run and has to pass Seattle will win. Bridgewater passed for 175 yards and his QBR was 72.6 against the Falcons. The blunt of the Vikings attack is the run. Bridgewater was -3 yards running.

Yes, Seattle gave up a lot thru the air, but Pittsburgh and the 49ers only scored one passing touch down each so I guess Pittsburgh passing strategy didn't pan out so well. Roethlisberger QBR was 82 with two picks compared to Wilson's QBR of 148 with five passing TDs. Just who is a more competent quarterback? One passing TD (Pittsburgh) and four picks or 5 TDs and no picks by a quarterback that is not known for passing?
Pittsburgh is firing on all cylinders right now against the colts. Does Pittsburgh have a chance to make the playoffs?

I can't believe Seattle started out so slow and seems to be getting better.

And greenbay as bad as they are Minnesota and Chicago are worse. Great season overall. Even my loser lions are entertaining me.

Pittsburgh is firing on all cylinders right now against the colts. Does Pittsburgh have a chance to make the playoffs?

As long as they don't have to play any quality teams of course...wait Cincinnati is next.

I can't believe Seattle started out so slow and seems to be getting better.

I still can't believe Seattle started so slow...wait, they started 3-3 last year and missed winning the super bowl by one play.

And greenbay as bad as they are Minnesota and Chicago are worse. Great season overall. Even my loser lions are entertaining me.

Green Bay will be okay when they get some players off the injury list. Minnesota and Chicago not so much, The Lions even if they were 100% healthy would still be in the cellar..

I think 20 out of the 32 NFL teams who are playing at .500 or below would disagree with you. Being a lions fan you get used to supporting a loser.

Forum List

Back