The Hawks Go Up To Minnesota

They're kicking buns right now. Looks like they finally are getting it all dialed in.
they'll be good enough to make it in as a wild card but they arent going back to the superbowl again though.
Not this year but I don't know about 'again'.

Not so fast. The Hawks are arguably the best team playing in the NFL at this minute!

Yeah I will admit they are playing much better now at this moment than what they were earlier in the year.The Vikings have been inconsistant and they still gave up a ton of points to the Steelers at home no less last week so Im still not sold they can hang with the panthers or the cardinals.

IF they go up to Arizona and they beat them up there or they score a lot of points against them like in the Steelers game but lose to them in the desert, then they will have me convinced they have turned things around. the fact the steelers scored so many points in their own ballpark in a loss to them,Im still not that impressed yet.

If they can put up a bunch of points against the cardinals,then I will take back what i said before about you being in denial they cant beat the panthers.:biggrin:

Hats off to the Russell Wilson, he's the key to the offense. When he plays well they win.

Actually Wilson has played well all season, its the offensive line that has made great strides and is the key for the offense.

1 Andy Dalton CIN 107.4
2 Carson Palmer ARI 106.3
3 Russell Wilson SEA 106.2

Meh....Stats don't tell the whole story.

He played like shit until 3 weeks ago. When their backs were against the wall and their playoff hopes going down the toilet- he stepped up. What is even more impressive is that he's doing with a bunch of scrubs. :thup:

Hats off to the Russell Wilson, he's the key to the offense. When he plays well they win.

Actually Wilson has played well all season, its the offensive line that has made great strides and is the key for the offense.

1 Andy Dalton CIN 107.4
2 Carson Palmer ARI 106.3
3 Russell Wilson SEA 106.2

No, he hasn't. He put up a couple of stinkers. If he had played just average on the few games he stunk up he would be leading the above list by ten points and we would have won at least two of our losses.

Yes we were leading at some point in the fourth qtr of every loss but several of the first halves of our losses Wilson played horribly. I agree that the main reason for Wilson's infrequent awful first half performances were attributable to the O-Line. But, he made some very bad throws also that could have overcome the third and longs the team was facing.

Still...it is true that lately the O-Line has finally started playing like we had hoped they would. Wilson is throwing with MUCH better accuracy also. Both he AND the O-Line are playing better. And let's not forget the play of Rawls. His running has added an element missing from the early games of the Seahawk's first half of the season. Lynch was not Lynch at any point this year. He had a run here and there but mostly was undependable.

Name one NFL quarterback that hasn't put up a couple stinkers? Carson Palmer has nine picks. Tom Brady has six picks. Even the future hall of fame and one of the NFL's best overall quarterbacks, Peyton Manny has a whopping 17 picks this year. Wilson has seven picks but has been sacked 38 times, most in NFL games games and most of those in the first several games. True Wilson had a tendency to hold the ball too long over the first 8-9 games but a leaky offense line didn't help.
Seattle recent success has been mostly on Wilson getting rid of the ball faster and a more improved offense line.
Why would I forget about Rawls...remember he has 169 yards in a lost to Cincinnati. Even in the limited number of games he has started in he is still ranked 10th in total rushing.
Quarterbacks have a tendency to make bad throws when they are pressured. Ask Pittsburgh quarterbacks throwing four picks against Seattle or last week against the Vikings.

Forum List

Back