The Government never shut down under Nancy Pelosi

John Boehner is Speaker for three months and shuts down the government

Good. Who said they didn't get the message.

The Dums had an entire year to pass a budget. They didnt. This is practically unprecedented and symptomatic of the dysfunctional nature of the Democratic Party and their astounding lack of responsibility.
Now Boehner wants to do something and all the Dums can do is carp about it.
If they don't want a shutdown all they have to do is vote for the budget passed in the House. Simple, no?
Elections have consequences, ya putz.

The Dums had an entire year to pass a budget. They didnt. This is practically unprecedented and symptomatic of the dysfunctional nature of the Democratic Party and their astounding lack of responsibility.
If they don't want a shutdown all they have to do is vote for the budget passed in the House. Simple, no?

*AND* the shutdown will be because of the *DUMS*...The Repubs have to hit this point home.

And it ain't for what Chuckie-Schmuckie Schumer says that Repubs DON'T want government...

They want Constitutional Government...

Thing is? We Don't want overbearing BIG GOVERNMENT...that steals Liberty...

Hmm..on one hand, Pelosi has no regard for other people's money, on the other hand, she loves the power of government. For what possible reason would she ever shut it down? It'd be like asking you to fund your own damn charity. Pass!
You are under the false impression that politicians on either side actually plan to do what the voters elected them into office for. I wonder if Boehner will dare to cut the defense budget, and bring US troops home from Europe, Iraq, Afghanistan, and remain in South Korea and Japan (two nations which have a far less risk of actually costing US troops their lives). That would save what? 100s of billions+ a year? ;)

AND LEAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD IN A HUGE MESS!

No way man!

Japan and Germany need American bases? Really?

And garbage talking nancy pelosi never shut the fuck up
one shuts it down the other never shuts up
both give me a fucking headache

Last edited:

Yep, Because pelosi never saw a dollar she was unwilling to spend.

I commend the Republicans for making a stand and attempting to cut a whole 2% of the deficit.

I condemn the Democrats for not even being willing to make such a tiny cut.

clearly they are still out of touch.

And nancy poloski never shut the fuck up talking garbage
one shuts it down the other never shuts up

Pelosi's Telling Moment was that she told the American people that we had to PASS Obamacare before we KNEW what was in it...and the very supporters of it...deny it, and wait in a long line to be given a WAIVER from it...

Keep laughing libs, the American People want the spending under control, and they just watched Obama and the Dems be unwilling to make an absolutely TINY cut to the deficit.

This shut down is their fault, for first failing to pass a budget since oct of 2010, and second being completely unwilling to make any significant cuts.

The American people know who to blame.

Nancy Pelosi, my my my the rich bitch who spent us into oblivion. no wonder she's your hero. leftwinger.

Still ducking the issue Willow

Pelosi never shut down the government

What happens when we let Republicans pull the strings?

Take my ball and go home. Republicans don't know how to govern

Unbelievable.... I must be on ignore :eusa_eh:

You have ducked my comments from the beginning of this STUPID thread, and that leads me to believe you are just being a partisan HACK.

And then you go and say the Republicans are saying "Take my ball and go home"...? Is'nt that what your boys and girls did in Wisconsin?

You just cant possibly be serious.

The Dems punted last October and you moonbats blame it on the Republicans. :clap2: Bravo for taking it to a new level of stupid!

*AND* the shutdown will be because of the *DUMS*...The Repubs have to hit this point home.

And it ain't for what Chuckie-Schmuckie Schumer says that Repubs DON'T want government...

They want Constitutional Government...

Thing is? We Don't want overbearing BIG GOVERNMENT...that steals Liberty...

:clap2:

You are under the false impression that politicians on either side actually plan to do what the voters elected them into office for. I wonder if Boehner will dare to cut the defense budget, and bring US troops home from Europe, Iraq, Afghanistan, and remain in South Korea and Japan (two nations which have a far less risk of actually costing US troops their lives). That would save what? 100s of billions+ a year? ;)

No way man!

I didnt say that now did I?

No way man!

ASK yerself WHY they are/were needed? No TREATIES involved...eh?

Otherwise WE wouldn't BE there Jackoff.

*YOU* are just being an *GIANT ASSHOLE*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back