the gospel of Jesus Christ

God's created delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) really deceived you, didn't it?

You believe in God but not his words? He didn't cause Satan or Adam to sin.

Yes he did. He planned it all before even creating mankind.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

Regards
DL

Jesus was known before the creation of the world. Meaning, he existed before the beginning of creation. Many people still don't know that. They think his birth is his beginning.

Whether he knew or not if Adam would disobey really isn't the issue. The issue is that Adam did disobey, he didn't have to. It certainly wasn't like he wasn't warned either.

We were given free will. That's something to really think on and appreciate.

After satan deceived Eve, God told her that her husband would dominated her.

God's created delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) really deceived you, didn't it?

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.

No. The cornerstone of Christianity is Divine sacrifice.

And if you think Christianity subjects women to men, you misunderstand the scriptures. It's quite the opposite. It teaches men to serve their wives. To love them as Christ loved the Church. That requires a husband be willing to lay down His life for his wife and family. It requires that he serve her all the days of his life and put her needs above his.

There is definite danger but satan doesn't want us to know about it.

If you believe in the false religious lie called "hell", then I can understand where your fears come from.

There's no such thing as a place called "hell". Nowhere in the prophecies does it mention that God's created people will suffer in a burning hell.

The prophecies do show that all flesh of man shall perish during this first age so their spirit can be freed from them. Then we'll get new flesh to live forever without any fears at all.

Hell is the grave.

Not all will be killed when God cleanses the Earth.

LIAR !!!!

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

Regards
DL

Jesus was known before the creation of the world. Meaning, he existed before the beginning of creation. Many people still don't know that. They think his birth is his beginning.

Whether he knew or not if Adam would disobey really isn't the issue. The issue is that Adam did disobey, he didn't have to. It certainly wasn't like he wasn't warned either.

You either believe in God's will, which means His eternal plan for His created kingdom or you believe in man's free will but you can't have both wills going on at the same time.

Think of man is being something created by our Creator instead of thinking man creates his own destiny.

If you believe in the false religious lie called "hell", then I can understand where your fears come from.

There's no such thing as a place called "hell". Nowhere in the prophecies does it mention that God's created people will suffer in a burning hell.

The prophecies do show that all flesh of man shall perish during this first age so their spirit can be freed from them. Then we'll get new flesh to live forever without any fears at all.

Hell is the grave.

Not all will be killed when God cleanses the Earth.

LIAR !!!!

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

Ecclesiastes 1:4
New King James Version (NKJV)

4 One generation passes away, and another generation comes;
But the earth abides forever.

Psalm 37:10-11

10 For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
But it shall be no more.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth,
And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace

Matthew 24:21-22

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Regards
DL

You either believe in God's will, which means His eternal plan for His created kingdom or you believe in man's free will but you can't have both wills going on at the same time.

Think of man is being something created by our Creator instead of thinking man creates his own destiny.

God would not have given us free will if we were not to use it.

The perfect man Adam had free will as did the perfect man Jesus. Both had free will while God also had his will. Which of the two though, Adam or Jesus, used their free will in harmony with God's will?

... as did his namesake from Nazareth, leading all mankind into the heavenly kingdom.

Jesus is the English transliteration of the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew name Joshua.

Joshua is English.

Salvation is the path from the carnal self image to the mind of Christ.

Is meditation any different than prayer?

I read the bible on my own, or as St Paul put it; no man taught it to me, God taught me it.

The bible is rich with mysticism, and chock full of allegories and parables. When it is taken literally, it kills, but when it is received as the living spirit, it fills us with life.

If we study religion and never enter within the veil, if we never come into his presence in the holy of holies, if we don't receive his seed and enter his spirit, then we miss the whole program. "Ye must be born again, to enter". Religion and discipline is fine, but if you don't enter the king's domain, where the king's word is ruling, then you are still in outer darkness, gnashing the teeth at missed opportunities, unsaved, unregenerated, unwashed, not in the life of God.

I liked this video. People who argue politics or religion miss the whole point of coming here; this is a place where we can share our experiences and gather wisdom from others. What's the point in fighting? No one ever learned anything when their own mouth was running. Christians tend to be products of the mother church; Rome, and as such, tend to desire the pagan practices over the spiritual teachings in the bible. But the bible is totally composed of spiritual teachings, the flesh profits nothing, the words of life form a tree of life that fills the whole being with life, light, and love. That is straight from the bible, and Paul told Timothy "meditate upon these things, give yourself wholly to them..."

I liked Jesus own defense when the jews went about to kill him for claiming he was the son of God. He referred them to psalm 82, and in doing that, he was telling them something; we all are sons of God. We need to see that, we need to rise up and be seated with Christ in the heavenlies. The name Jesua Christ roughly translates, "I am salvation's anointing". When you anoint your face with olive oil, you have to rub it into the skin, likewise, the anointing of Christ has to be worked into our hearts and minds... whether that's through meditation or prayer, if we enter into his spirit, daily, we pick up our cross, we die to our old self, and we become a new creature, and the anointing transforms us, changes us... and that change is our salvation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back