The GOPs scramble for the stupid vote

Bottom line is if you vote Rethuglican then you are a mindless, 1% fluffer. End of story.

And if you voted Dummycrap you are part of the stupid vote. End of story!!!

I love these bigoted game, Thanks for starting the "I'm a shit faced bigot" game Dot com!

Bottom line is if you vote Rethuglican then you are a mindless, 1% fluffer. End of story.
fortunately there is no "Rethuglican Party". It exists, like everything else you make up, in your own mind.
The truth is Republicans represent Main St. Democrats represent special interests.

fortunately there is no "Rethuglican Party". It exists, like everything else you make up, in your own mind.
The truth is Republicans represent Main St. Democrats represent special interests.

mmMMmmm.... Noooooo. Sorry Republicans and Democrats policy is about 110% the same. 110% you ask? Because each election when the other party wins the repeal nothing and expand on what the party did before them.

The GOPs scramble for the stupid vote

voting-moron-GOP-1.jpg

blue-collar-house.jpg

Sadly, its all their base requires. They don't require a middle class, or healthcare, or regulating white collar crime on Wall St., or.....etc...

Yes, the 1% of the country that are rich, white Republicans are out voting the other 99%. You're all over this aren't you, Scooter?
I was referring to the Indies & Undecideds rw boi. Thanks for proving how out-to-lunch you rw types are on election basics :thup: kaz

The "base are independents and undecideds who are in the 1%, that's how they win elections. Thanks for esplainin that, it makes sense now
I said the rw, you are one of them, have no trouble getting their base to vote for their zany rw candidates. Its the Indies & Undecideds that aren't easily going to fall for your war against the middle class platform. Stop backpedaling. You already lost son.

Hey, the far left elect and re-elect a lot of idiots too.
Extremism doesn't co-exist with common sense.

Yet you still can't tell me who are not left extremist or what issues separate the left extremists you listed from the non-extremists.

There are only extremists on the left. The right is mixed.

Yes, the 1% of the country that are rich, white Republicans are out voting the other 99%. You're all over this aren't you, Scooter?
I was referring to the Indies & Undecideds rw boi. Thanks for proving how out-to-lunch you rw types are on election basics :thup: kaz

The "base are independents and undecideds who are in the 1%, that's how they win elections. Thanks for esplainin that, it makes sense now
I said the rw, you are one of them, have no trouble getting their base to vote for their zany rw candidates. Its the Indies & Undecideds that aren't easily going to fall for your war against the middle class platform. Stop backpedaling. You already lost son.

Yet you still can't tell me who are not left extremist or what issues separate the left extremists you listed from the non-extremists.

I responded to that question with a list a long time ago.

I responded to that question with a list a long time ago.

I asked you for:

1) A list of extreme leftists
2) A list of left who are not extreme
3) The issues that make them one or the other.

You only answered #1, you are dodging the other two.

Its all part of the GOP race for the bottom

Anti-education
Anti-science
Anti-intellectual

I don't think anyone is going to be voting for Dinesh

What office is he running for again?

Did he say it was "Storybook" that a black guy could be "Clean" and "articulate"

And I asked YOU for:
Some sign of intelligence.

You go first

There is no difference between leftists, that's why you can't answer the question. You actually do have the same position on every issue. When you try to write out the differences and you can't think of any, this is how you get out of it.

And I asked YOU for:
Some sign of intelligence.

You go first

Liberals always have an excuse to dodge questions. There is no difference between leftists, you can't answer the question. You actually do have the same position on every issue. When you try to write out the differences and you can't think of any, this is how you get out of it.
They're so pathetic. They speak in bumper sticker slogans and when pinned down they wriggle out in just that manner.

Forum List

Back