The GOPs scramble for the stupid vote

The GOP s scramble for the stupid vote

Dinesh D’Souza is no one’s idea of a thoughtful participant in the nation’s public conversation. Still, his tweet on Wednesday morning may have set a new low for the right-wing rabble-rouser. Commenting on a widely circulated image of President Obama taking a picture of himself with selfie stick, D’Souza tweeted the following message: “YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO... Watch this vulgar man show his stuff, while America cowers in embarrassment.”
The tweet has created quite a stir, especially among people who think it demonstrates D’Souza’s racism. But I think it reveals something that might actually be worse: his willingness to pander shamelessly to racists in order to increase his own power and influence.

Except, as we've seen, they don't need to scramble.

And, as usual, rather than just face facts, they start in with the childish insults and lies about Obama. They simply cannot stay on topic.
^ that. All you need for proof is to witness jknowgood, kaz, & avorysuds deflection posts.

Dinesh D’Souza is no one’s idea of a thoughtful participant in the nation’s public conversation. Still, his tweet on Wednesday morning may have set a new low for the right-wing rabble-rouser. Commenting on a widely circulated image of President Obama taking a picture of himself with selfie stick, D’Souza tweeted the following message: “YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO... Watch this vulgar man show his stuff, while America cowers in embarrassment.”
The tweet has created quite a stir, especially among people who think it demonstrates D’Souza’s racism. But I think it reveals something that might actually be worse: his willingness to pander shamelessly to racists in order to increase his own power and influence.

And, as usual, rather than just face facts, they start in with the childish insults and lies about Obama. They simply cannot stay on topic.
^ that. All you need for proof is to witness jknowgood, kaz, & avorysuds deflection posts.
The stupid voted for Obama twice. I think that is a given.

That was Romneys platform

47% of the voters are stupid and lazy

Didn't work too well

Didn't work too well

So what % are you calling stupid you moronic hypocrite =)

You're so stupid it's funny. Are you really gonna attack Mitt for doing the same thing your whole fukin OP is about lol? I blame all this on the fact that you have a Government welfare job.... =(

Didn't work too well
Just like Obama knew Americans were stupid enough to support obama care. Gruber stated that, and you bought into the lie.

I wonder how much it will hurt now that the public knows Obamacare was passed based on "call it the stupidity of the American voter" (American voter = those that supported Obamacare = those that are being called stupid.)

lolz.

Dinesh D’Souza has made his money throwing red meat to the far right conservatives.Much the same act that Sara Palin has

Obama sucks, Obama is a failure, Obama is the worst President ever and the conservatives eat it up. The problem is you turn into a one trick pony and the public gets tired of your act

As a result, you get the Obama ghetto type remarks as the only way to still get attention
Sadly, its all their base requires. They don't require a middle class, or healthcare, or regulating white collar crime on Wall St., or.....etc...

Yes, the 1% of the country that are rich, white Republicans are out voting the other 99%. You're all over this aren't you, Scooter?
I was referring to the Indies & Undecideds rw boi. Thanks for proving how out-to-lunch you rw types are on election basics :thup: kaz

The "base are independents and undecideds who are in the 1%, that's how they win elections. Thanks for esplainin that, it makes sense now
I said the rw, you are one of them, have no trouble getting their base to vote for their zany rw candidates. Its the Indies & Undecideds that aren't easily going to fall for your war against the middle class platform. Stop backpedaling. You already lost son.

I'm a right winger who's pro-choice, thinks drugs and prostitution should be legal and the military should be slashed by a third to a half.

You are sure demonstrating conclusively it's liberals who are attracting the stupid. You came to them like they were ringing a dinner bell

Sadly, its all their base requires. They don't require a middle class, or healthcare, or regulating white collar crime on Wall St., or.....etc...

Yes, the 1% of the country that are rich, white Republicans are out voting the other 99%. You're all over this aren't you, Scooter?
I was referring to the Indies & Undecideds rw boi. Thanks for proving how out-to-lunch you rw types are on election basics :thup: kaz

The "base are independents and undecideds who are in the 1%, that's how they win elections. Thanks for esplainin that, it makes sense now
I said the rw, you are one of them, have no trouble getting their base to vote for their zany rw candidates. Its the Indies & Undecideds that aren't easily going to fall for your war against the middle class platform. Stop backpedaling. You already lost son.
What has Obama done for the middle-class?

He's getting more of them on welfare

Obama sucks, Obama is a failure, Obama is the worst President ever and the conservatives eat it up. The problem is you turn into a one trick pony and the public gets tired of your act

Wow, the hypocrisy to say this after 14 years and running of Democrats and W. W hasn't been President for six years and it's still W, W, W. You have no self awareness at all. It's remarkable

Where did I say "W" ???

Um...you didn't understand my point? Seriously? This ... is why I keep pointing out your functional illiteracy

Scuze Moi, but it's not the GOP who have famously engaged in a campaign to dupe Stupid American Voters into supporting their agenda.

The GOP is scrambling for the stupid vote because Dems got on it early! Just look at RW!

Then there was fast and furious where after calling W out of touch with his own administration Obama claimed that he learned about it on the news like everyone else. Then he used executive privilege to cover it up, executive privilege requires that he knew about it before it happened. Liberals have an uncanny ability to fully, simultaneously believe statements that cannot both be true

Dinesh D’Souza has made his money throwing red meat to the far right conservatives.Much the same act that Sara Palin has

As a result, you get the Obama ghetto type remarks as the only way to still get attention

Hey, the far left elect and re-elect a lot of idiots too.
Extremism doesn't co-exist with common sense.

Scuze Moi, but it's not the GOP who have famously engaged in a campaign to dupe Stupid American Voters into supporting their agenda.

thats really funny when we see what the obama voters say when questioned as to why they voted for obama---------------------stupid? yep thats the average obama voter.

Obama: "I never wanted to leave Iraq, Bush made me do it!"
Don't be so hard on Barack, I mean look at the failure of a dad he had. Obama was doomed starting when he was a fetus.

I wonder why Obama never said anything about this when the Media gave Obama 3 parades for all 3 endings of the Iraq war.... Yes, the wars was supposed to be over, a parade was thrown, but only weeks after they realized it was not over but part of a draw down. So another party was in store, and ANOTHER!!!

I don't even think that politifact group (dont remember name) changed Obama's claim about ending the war in Iraq to a lie. That's the integrity of the US media today.

Forum List

Back