The Game : Ohio State Vs Michigan

mortified-michigan-punter.gif

Well Ohio state is defiantly over rated. MI played them evenly the 2 point conversion for the win? MI went for broke and lost by a point....Michigan State may beat them next week. #3 team in the nation? I don't think so:doubt:

Ohio State fan here. What a game! Had you on the edge of your seats the entire game...and what an ending. Both teams played well and it's a shame there was a loser. Nex t week will be exciting for Ohio State as well. Have my fingers crossed.

Then there was that Alabama game. What a day!

Ohio St. definitely over rated, no wonder they are having a tough time stying in the number 2 sopot despite being undefeated.

OS wins, because Michigan is cancer.

Young Ohio State fan beats cancer after naming his tumor 'Michigan' after his team's arch rival who 'they always beat'
Seventh grader Grant Reed was diagnosed with brain cancer last year
He decided to call it 'Michigan' because as an Ohio State fan he always believes his team will beat it
Doctors say Grant has responded well to treatment and he is currently cancer free
Grant will be very happy as his team came from behind to beat their arch rivals 42: 41 on Saturday afternoon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igan-teams-arch-rival-beat.html#ixzz2mT95Joem
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
I was certainly disappointed in OSU tonight. At the same time, very impressed with Oklahoma! I think they deserve to take it all the way!

Forum List

Back