The free gift of God is already yours!

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
We are alive, we exist , we were created to live with God! Life is a gift. I know there are some who actually believe that life is the result of extra ordinary circumstances that literally created themselves. They think every outstanding step in life, took those steps on its own; they think the universe crawled out from nothing and each star and planet decided on its own , to bring itself into existence. Of course then they just had the ability to align themselves in space and mass produce a stunning universe with an invisible mind like purpose. And earth just got beside itself and made itself pregnant with all kinds of self creating life. Well I don't subscribe to such incredible denial!

I view life as a result of life - and that mother source is what I call God. And God created all life freely! And humanity was given life as a gift! We don't have to pay for it. We don't have to go through all those religious obstacle courses. We are not bound by the Christian demands on the unbeliever. In Romans 5:18 , " Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life!"

This means because of Adam , we all faced condemnation , because the serpent got the best of humanity ; that one man messed it up for us all! Does not seem fair does it. This one joker messed us all up. But by that same Godly math, one man came along and made ALL this right with God ; one man gave us all the FREE gift of being justified , being totally forgiven, being set free from all the religious requirements , all unbelievers are free from all the Christian teachings that condemn them.

The free Gift of God is already yours!

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hey, but don't preach that sin and repentance stuff....right.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Preach whatever you like and believe ; I believe that EVERY man is presented perfect in Jesus Christ, Col. 1:28. Because of Jesus , we are free from the Christian condemnation of unbelievers. We are free from the Jehovah Witnesses leaving us out from their magic number. We are free from the Atheist empty future.

We are free from all the forces that limit the salvation of God. Christ has represented us , and through him we are presented to the Father without fault. In Titus 3:7 we are justified by his grace and free from all the Christians who come at us with that sin and repentance stuff.

Preach whatever you like and believe ; I believe that EVERY man is presented perfect in Jesus Christ, Col. 1:28. Because of Jesus , we are free from the Christian condemnation of unbelievers. We are free from the Jehovah Witnesses leaving us out from their magic number. We are free from the Atheist empty future.

We are free from all the forces that limit the salvation of God. Christ has represented us , and through him we are presented to the Father without fault. In Titus 3:7 we are justified by his grace and free from all the Christians who come at us with that sin and repentance stuff.
Interesting you quote scriptures written by Paul, yet he warned believers not to use their liberty to sin.

Ummm But Constantine was that one guy you describe, who mucked it all up by authoratative design, creating the Jesus image you see today. Even Christianity themselves teach Rome will lift an image idol false prophet under a one world Mystery Babylon like religion, only because they fail to see John of Patmos was describing present tense in his era as happening in his time the anti christ existed.

Interesting you quote scriptures written by Paul, yet he warned believers not to use their liberty to sin.

I'm still not clear on how and when the teaching of Paul took precedent over the teaching of Jesus, even when they directly disagree with each other.

I'm still not clear on how and when the teaching of Paul took precedent over the teaching of Jesus, even when they directly disagree with each other.

Paul and James seem to be at odds claiming each was worshiping another Christ then they were. There were many Christ figures and followers of each of the many christs through archaic age poor communications easily confuse or assume figures and disagree as to them being the same other groups followed. But there's enough evidence to show Paul is a compiled figure like Jesus was compiled of many.

Paul and James seem to be at odds claiming each was worshiping another Christ then they were. There were many Christ figures and followers of each of the many christs through archaic age poor communications easily confuse or assume figures and disagree as to them being the same other groups followed. But there's enough evidence to show Paul is a compiled figure like Jesus was compiled of many.

Of course all that is true. I was just wondering how a hard line bible thumper might try to answer that question.

I don't think anyone should use their liberty to sin , but all need to know that all sin has been erased by Christ; that includes the sin you and I will commit today and tomorrow. Paul knew that sin was already in him, Romans 7:18-25; Paul admitted that he did evil things, he wanted us all to know that evil is present with us. That we will struggle with it. My concern is those self righteous Christians who act as if evil is nowhere in them, and they treat those unbelievers who may be curious about God , as if they better not have any sin or God will reject them.

Sin and evil is very powerful and very present in humanity! The good news is that Jesus has already delivered us all from this body of death.

Hey the salvation of God is free , and its for everyone! Its not just for believers ;I mean its good and wonderful to be a believer, but I don't like it when some believers in God get selfish with this free salvation and get slick with it and try to put a price on this free expression of God's love. They tell you unbelief is a sin; which it is ; , but they try to cancel you out because of your unbelief and claim your salvation is null and void ; the cost is their hell. But in Romans 3:23-24 God knows we have sinned, but because of his grace we are " Justified" , or given a divine pardon ;I mean it may not seem fair to some Christians who can think of all kinds of reasons to evict us from the Kingdom , but I'm sorry, us no good sinners are the ones who receive this outstanding gift of mercy.

Salvation is already ours! The Christians may search for ways to disqualify us ; they say we must "Accept" Christ, "Repent", go to church , obey the commandments , get under a pastor , study the bible , have the Holy Spirit ; I mean the list goes on and on. They really don't believe the sheer power of God's FREE gift! In 1 John 2:2," And he is the propitiation for our sins ; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the Whole World!" The "Ours" here means believers; PLEASE Christians , notice this incredible forgiveness is not just for believers , but ALSO FOR the sins of the WHOLE WORLD!

Every reason a Christian would shun a sinner and every unbeliever you have mentally cast off to your hell , your going to have to give them back to Christ ; his grace is greater than your judgment.

Hey the salvation of God is free , and its for everyone! Its not just for believers ;I mean its good and wonderful to be a believer, but I don't like it when some believers in God get selfish with this free salvation and get slick with it and try to put a price on this free expression of God's love. They tell you unbelief is a sin; which it is ; , but they try to cancel you out because of your unbelief and claim your salvation is null and void ; the cost is their hell. But in Romans 3:23-24 God knows we have sinned, but because of his grace we are " Justified" , or given a divine pardon ;I mean it may not seem fair to some Christians who can think of all kinds of reasons to evict us from the Kingdom , but I'm sorry, us no good sinners are the ones who receive this outstanding gift of mercy.

Salvation is already ours! The Christians may search for ways to disqualify us ; they say we must "Accept" Christ, "Repent", go to church , obey the commandments , get under a pastor , study the bible , have the Holy Spirit ; I mean the list goes on and on. They really don't believe the sheer power of God's FREE gift! In 1 John 2:2," And he is the propitiation for our sins ; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the Whole World!" The "Ours" here means believers; PLEASE Christians , notice this incredible forgiveness is not just for believers , but ALSO FOR the sins of the WHOLE WORLD!

Every reason a Christian would shun a sinner and every unbeliever you have mentally cast off to your hell , your going to have to give them back to Christ ; his grace is greater than your judgment.

I find it odd that you seem to say that salvation is not just for believers then spend your time supporting universal salvation. I would simply propose to you based upon your own writings that you are a believer yourself.

I find it odd that you seem to say that salvation is not just for believers then spend your time supporting universal salvation. I would simply propose to you based upon your own writings that you are a believer yourself.

I most certainly am a believer.

Then you should realize that those who do not believe in universal salvation are believers also. They just don't believe as you do. Christians are people. Christians sin. There's room for all.

Then you should realize that those who do not believe in universal salvation are believers also. They just don't believe as you do. Christians are people. Christians sin. There's room for all.

There is room for all, I just don't like the Christians who don't believe its room for all. Christians are people , yes ; but some of their beliefs are dangerous. Some Christians put a price on salvation , and I disagree with that.

There is room for all, I just don't like the Christians who don't believe its room for all. Christians are people , yes ; but some of their beliefs are dangerous. Some Christians put a price on salvation , and I disagree with that.

Like I said, they disagree with you. Get used to having some folks disagree with you about a lot of things. It's part of growing up and becoming an adult.

Like I said, they disagree with you. Get used to having some folks disagree with you about a lot of things. It's part of growing up and becoming an adult.

The free gift of salvation is ours , there is no need to doubt or be afraid of God. His grace has us covered . Eph. 2:8 " For by grace you are saved through faith ; and that not of yourselves; its the gift of God!" Grace is a free gift, and the grace of God is enough to save us all!

The free gift of salvation is ours , there is no need to doubt or be afraid of God. His grace has us covered . Eph. 2:8 " For by grace you are saved through faith ; and that not of yourselves; its the gift of God!" Grace is a free gift, and the grace of God is enough to save us all!

What I am saying is that I don't think you should continually break the second great commandment the way you are doing by bashing other Christians simply because they do not agree with you. I do not hold the rapture to be sound doctrine but I will not bash those Christians who believe in it. There is room for all.

What I am saying is that I don't think you should continually break the second great commandment the way you are doing by bashing other Christians simply because they do not agree with you. I do not hold the rapture to be sound doctrine but I will not bash those Christians who believe in it. There is room for all.

I am not bashing any Christians personally, but I do bash their belief system. I bash any belief that leaves out large portions of humanity from salvation. All religions that do that , I disagree with them.

In Rev.21:6 God is proclaiming that he will give to all those who thirst a drink from the fountain of the water of life "Freely!" And from that drink comes eternal life!

Free. All this life is free. And we all will inherit it. Free life because of Love. Its already ours , we don't need a religion to co sign for us.

But then the next chapter you get the Roman punchline at the end of the book.
Rev 22:16 they are admitting this figure is claimed Lucifer the son of Baal.
Morning Star is Baal's son, in Canaanite mythology the dying son surpasses his father on the throne upon dying. As a mask for the unamed father who we see is Baal thus the Dec 25th birthday of Baal is now used for the new image Jesus as a mask for Baal worship.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Forum List

Back