The free gift of God is already yours!

I hold no interest in trashing people, and I have lost my interest in you.

Peace on your journey.

Please study your Bible and learn a little about Christians before you trash others. It makes you appear ignorant.

I hold no interest in trashing people, and I do study the bible; Christianity has nothing to do with the bible; the term " Christian" is only in the bible once or twice. The early believers called themselves "The Way", the term Christian was created by the Romans and adopted by the believers, not because of God , but because they just let it happen. I am not in love with the term Christian, it means nothing to me.

And I could careless if you think I appear ignorant.

Peace on your journey.

You are ignorant. The Apostles were first called Christians at Antioch. It's right there in your Bible if you ever actually read it. The people who called the Apostles Christians were not Romans. The definition of Christian means "follower of Christ". You claim you believe in Christ, then are you yourself not a follower of Christ? You really do need to brush up on your subject a mite.

I believe Christ, but I am not Christian. I believe its insulting to call someone ignorant, you obviously do not. Because you call me that, I no longer want to discuss things with you.

Peace on your journey.

I don't blame you for not wishing to discuss with me. You have no credibility.

Peace on your journey.

So you are trashing people whom you know nothing about at all yet you claim to believe in Christ and the Bible. You are a joke and the joke is upon you.

Peace on your journey.

Please study your Bible and learn a little about Christians before you trash others. It makes you appear ignorant.

I hold no interest in trashing people, and I do study the bible; Christianity has nothing to do with the bible; the term " Christian" is only in the bible once or twice. The early believers called themselves "The Way", the term Christian was created by the Romans and adopted by the believers, not because of God , but because they just let it happen. I am not in love with the term Christian, it means nothing to me.

Peace on your journey.

You are ignorant. The Apostles were first called Christians at Antioch. It's right there in your Bible if you ever actually read it. The people who called the Apostles Christians were not Romans. The definition of Christian means "follower of Christ". You claim you believe in Christ, then are you yourself not a follower of Christ? You really do need to brush up on your subject a mite.

I believe Christ, but I am not Christian. I believe its insulting to call someone ignorant, you obviously do not. Because you call me that, I no longer want to discuss things with you.

Peace on your journey.

I don't think anyone is "inlove" with the term either. Just questioning why are you against calling yourself a Christian?
There's nothing wrong with emphasizing Grace and Gods gift to all. There is something wrong with omitting or changing the basic truth of the gospel.
You have no idea if Christians of that time "just let it happen" that's a huge assumption to make imo.... why the need to distance yourself.

The free gift of God is already yours!

I could use some socks.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

I don't think anyone is "inlove" with the term either. Just questioning why are you against calling yourself a Christian?
There's nothing wrong with emphasizing Grace and Gods gift to all. There is something wrong with omitting or changing the basic truth of the gospel.
You have no idea if Christians of that time "just let it happen" that's a huge assumption to make imo.... why the need to distance yourself.

Well I just don't like calling myself things that I am not. I am not hypnotised by the term Christianity, I have no need for its giant label. I am aware that Christianity does not hold a monopoly on the truth, So I don't need the crutch of the title, I walk without it. But its all most believers know , so they need to be called and identified by it. I don't need it, I walk a different path.

I distance myself from Christianity because I totally disagree with most of its doctrines. And those believers back then did just let the "Name change happen". The Romans called them Christians because they were insulting them; I think they mostly agreed with the term, because it " Sounds good." It still sounds good. You don't disagree with it , do you? Its sounds " Spiritual" and nice ; so they accepted it , but the term did not come from God. The bible nowhere supports the name as being the name of God's people. God said his people would be called by his name, and his name is not Christian. 2 Chron. 7:14.

Christians teach and believe all kinds of nonsense ,like eternal hell punishing.

Salvation is free , don't let these walls religion has erected block salvation from your belief. Don't let their confusion taint your understanding of God; God wants you to have salvation free. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop salvation from being yours. Get that into your spirit, your belief system. God is not like these religions are teaching that he is. In 2 Pet. 3:9 God is not slack concerning his promise, he is longsuffering with us , he has not personally willed that any of us perish , but that ALL of us repent. That is God's will , that we ALL come to see the truth about his plans for us.

And we will come to understand this. Its our destiny. Its what God wants, its what he desires. In Job 23:13 What God desires , THAT HE DOES!

Its a done deal , we all make it!

We are alive, we exist , we were created to live with God! Life is a gift. I know there are some who actually believe that life is the result of extra ordinary circumstances that literally created themselves. They think every outstanding step in life, took those steps on its own; they think the universe crawled out from nothing and each star and planet decided on its own , to bring itself into existence. Of course then they just had the ability to align themselves in space and mass produce a stunning universe with an invisible mind like purpose. And earth just got beside itself and made itself pregnant with all kinds of self creating life. Well I don't subscribe to such incredible denial!

I view life as a result of life - and that mother source is what I call God. And God created all life freely! And humanity was given life as a gift! We don't have to pay for it. We don't have to go through all those religious obstacle courses. We are not bound by the Christian demands on the unbeliever. In Romans 5:18 , " Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life!"

This means because of Adam , we all faced condemnation , because the serpent got the best of humanity ; that one man messed it up for us all! Does not seem fair does it. This one joker messed us all up. But by that same Godly math, one man came along and made ALL this right with God ; one man gave us all the FREE gift of being justified , being totally forgiven, being set free from all the religious requirements , all unbelievers are free from all the Christian teachings that condemn them.

The free Gift of God is already yours!

Who created God? You say that there are those that believe that extra ordinary circumstances created us, and you seem skeptical, then who created God? Did got not just get created out of extra ordinary circumstances? And if so, then why not us?

I believe God created parts of himself, outside of that , I don't know.

Well, who created the first part?

Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to state that we couldn't have just come into existence when people believe God just came into existence?

It is said the first part was uncreated and always here. I cannot explain that.

"It is said"? What does that mean? It means someone said it. Well someone said that God doesn't exist too. Do you believe everything someone tells you?

So you can't explain something, so why do you believe it? I generally don't believe something until it has been proven to a certain extent.

But do you acknowledge that if something is said to have always been and was uncreated, that perhaps we could also have been created from nothing? That the possibilities are endless.

Okay, I have a pack of cards. There are 1 billion trillion suits and in each suit there are 1 billion trillion cards. I ask you to take a card. You take the card. I ask you "what's the card in your hand" and you say "it's the ace of spades", I ask if you are sure and you say "yes, I'm definitely sure it's the ace of spades".

That's essentially what religious people do. They take one card, one possibility, and they tell everyone how sure they are that they know what the card is.

Sees a little..... well... presumptuous to me.

We are alive, we exist , we were created to live with God! Life is a gift. I know there are some who actually believe that life is the result of extra ordinary circumstances that literally created themselves. They think every outstanding step in life, took those steps on its own; they think the universe crawled out from nothing and each star and planet decided on its own , to bring itself into existence. Of course then they just had the ability to align themselves in space and mass produce a stunning universe with an invisible mind like purpose. And earth just got beside itself and made itself pregnant with all kinds of self creating life. Well I don't subscribe to such incredible denial!

I view life as a result of life - and that mother source is what I call God. And God created all life freely! And humanity was given life as a gift! We don't have to pay for it. We don't have to go through all those religious obstacle courses. We are not bound by the Christian demands on the unbeliever. In Romans 5:18 , " Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life!"

This means because of Adam , we all faced condemnation , because the serpent got the best of humanity ; that one man messed it up for us all! Does not seem fair does it. This one joker messed us all up. But by that same Godly math, one man came along and made ALL this right with God ; one man gave us all the FREE gift of being justified , being totally forgiven, being set free from all the religious requirements , all unbelievers are free from all the Christian teachings that condemn them.

Who created God? You say that there are those that believe that extra ordinary circumstances created us, and you seem skeptical, then who created God? Did got not just get created out of extra ordinary circumstances? And if so, then why not us?

I believe God created parts of himself, outside of that , I don't know.

Well, who created the first part?

Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to state that we couldn't have just come into existence when people believe God just came into existence?

It is said the first part was uncreated and always here. I cannot explain that.

"It is said"? What does that mean? It means someone said it. Well someone said that God doesn't exist too. Do you believe everything someone tells you?

So you can't explain something, so why do you believe it? I generally don't believe something until it has been proven to a certain extent.

But do you acknowledge that if something is said to have always been and was uncreated, that perhaps we could also have been created from nothing? That the possibilities are endless.

Okay, I have a pack of cards. There are 1 billion trillion suits and in each suit there are 1 billion trillion cards. I ask you to take a card. You take the card. I ask you "what's the card in your hand" and you say "it's the ace of spades", I ask if you are sure and you say "yes, I'm definitely sure it's the ace of spades".

That's essentially what religious people do. They take one card, one possibility, and they tell everyone how sure they are that they know what the card is.

Sees a little..... well... presumptuous to me.

it is what it is.

Is this some attempt at deflection?

I'm assuming you're responding to me, but I'm not sure here.
it is what it is.

Is this some attempt at deflection?

I'm assuming you're responding to me, but I'm not sure here.

For life to have a continuum and an origin that is reasonable, there must be a God that is eternal. No matter how far we go back, to avoid infinite regression, there must be an infinite being of great power, from whom all things began. No matter when life began, it had to come from an existing life. And I certainly cannot explain how God is eternal.

No matter how Christians try to stop this message, the gift of God is already yours.

In John 3:16 God so loved the world; that means God loves unbelievers and sinners ; that he gave Jesus. And he gave us Jesus freely.

Its all free man!

The incredible love of God is free , salvation for all is free

it adds up to salvation already being real.

The pure holiness of God is expressed in his total forgiveness of all of humanities many awful sins. And giving us all eternal life with him.

Stunning pure love.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

Well I just don't like calling myself things that I am not. I am not hypnotised by the term Christianity, I have no need for its giant label. I am aware that Christianity does not hold a monopoly on the truth, So I don't need the crutch of the title, I walk without it. But its all most believers know , so they need to be called and identified by it. I don't need it, I walk a different path.

I distance myself from Christianity because I totally disagree with most of its doctrines. And those believers back then did just let the "Name change happen". The Romans called them Christians because they were insulting them; I think they mostly agreed with the term, because it " Sounds good." It still sounds good. You don't disagree with it , do you? Its sounds " Spiritual" and nice ; so they accepted it , but the term did not come from God. The bible nowhere supports the name as being the name of God's people. God said his people would be called by his name, and his name is not Christian. 2 Chron. 7:14.

Christians teach and believe all kinds of nonsense ,like eternal hell punishing.

It was used derogatorily at a time when everyone followed the worlds paganism and there was persecution towards followers of Christ.
I'm truly baffled why your so against it.
You say you "walk a different path"...You might want to make sure you know where that enlightened path is really leading.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

It was used derogatorily at a time when everyone followed the worlds paganism and there was persecution towards followers of Christ.
I'm truly baffled why your so against it.
You say you "walk a different path"...You might want to make sure you know where that enlightened path is really leading.

I am not against the term Christianity, I just don't view the term as "Holy" or something like that. God or Jesus did not sanction the term, I am not blinded or seduced by the popularity of the title. I don't take for granted the so called spiritual reputation of the term, and I know how satan has powerfully and skillfully used the term.

I never said my path is enlightened, I just said its different.

We all are under the grace of God; and that is all we need. 2 Cor.12:9

Major Horse Shit!! Folks who believe in reality won't give that a second thought. You know what I mean....invisible ancient gods and imaginary sugar plum fairies.

Major Horse Shit!! Folks who believe in reality won't give that a second thought. You know what I mean....invisible ancient gods and imaginary sugar plum fairies.

My belief helps my use of the language, I can't believe your way because it abuses language.

No matter what Christians tell you it will cost, salvation is free and already yours; religion can't write you a bill , Christ has already made the payment.

Forum List

Back