The free gift of God is already yours!

Then you should realize that those who do not believe in universal salvation are believers also. They just don't believe as you do. Christians are people. Christians sin. There's room for all.

There is room for all, I just don't like the Christians who don't believe its room for all. Christians are people , yes ; but some of their beliefs are dangerous. Some Christians put a price on salvation , and I disagree with that.

Like I said, they disagree with you. Get used to having some folks disagree with you about a lot of things. It's part of growing up and becoming an adult.

The free gift of salvation is ours , there is no need to doubt or be afraid of God. His grace has us covered . Eph. 2:8 " For by grace you are saved through faith ; and that not of yourselves; its the gift of God!" Grace is a free gift, and the grace of God is enough to save us all!

What I am saying is that I don't think you should continually break the second great commandment the way you are doing by bashing other Christians simply because they do not agree with you. I do not hold the rapture to be sound doctrine but I will not bash those Christians who believe in it. There is room for all.

I am not bashing any Christians personally, but I do bash their belief system. I bash any belief that leaves out large portions of humanity from salvation. All religions that do that , I disagree with them.

Christians have enough bashing coming at them from the Liberal atheists and agnostics and the politicians without bashing one another. Why be a thorn in the Lord's side? Like I've stated may times to you already, many Christians disagree with your beliefs as well. Do you actually know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your beliefs are correct? There is ample scripture to argue both your side and theirs. Are you infallible?

But then the next chapter you get the Roman punchline at the end of the book.
Rev 22:16 they are admitting this figure is claimed Lucifer the son of Baal.
Morning Star is Baal's son, in Canaanite mythology the dying son surpasses his father on the throne upon dying. As a mask for the unamed father who we see is Baal thus the Dec 25th birthday of Baal is now used for the new image Jesus as a mask for Baal worship.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

In my view, the term Lucifer is a myth.

There is room for all, I just don't like the Christians who don't believe its room for all. Christians are people , yes ; but some of their beliefs are dangerous. Some Christians put a price on salvation , and I disagree with that.

Like I said, they disagree with you. Get used to having some folks disagree with you about a lot of things. It's part of growing up and becoming an adult.

The free gift of salvation is ours , there is no need to doubt or be afraid of God. His grace has us covered . Eph. 2:8 " For by grace you are saved through faith ; and that not of yourselves; its the gift of God!" Grace is a free gift, and the grace of God is enough to save us all!

What I am saying is that I don't think you should continually break the second great commandment the way you are doing by bashing other Christians simply because they do not agree with you. I do not hold the rapture to be sound doctrine but I will not bash those Christians who believe in it. There is room for all.

I am not bashing any Christians personally, but I do bash their belief system. I bash any belief that leaves out large portions of humanity from salvation. All religions that do that , I disagree with them.

Christians have enough bashing coming at them from the Liberal atheists and agnostics and the politicians without bashing one another. Why be a thorn in the Lord's side? Like I've stated may times to you already, many Christians disagree with your beliefs as well. Do you actually know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your beliefs are correct? There is ample scripture to argue both your side and theirs. Are you infallible?

I am not infallible, I am simply posting my views. I am not a Christian. Could I be wrong? Of course I could be wrong, I am human, I could be wrong about anything.

I am not infallible, I am simply posting my views. I am not a Christian. Could I be wrong? Of course I could be wrong, I am human, I could be wrong about anything.

My bad. I was certain that you stated you were a believer. I don't know what you are then because of your writings.

So in reality, you are just like the atheists and agnostics and enjoy trashing Christians. Now I understand.

So in reality, you are just like the atheists and agnostics and enjoy trashing Christians. Now I understand.

Well whatever you understand , that's on you. I am a believer in God and Christ and the bible. I am not a Christian , and have no desire to be one. And in my view, Christians are open game to any criticism or disagreement , they are not immune to being wrong.

I don't trash people, I just don't like religion and I dis like many Christian doctrines. And I hold no need to pacify Christianity.

Well whatever you understand , that's on you. I am a believer in God and Christ and the bible. I am not a Christian , and have no desire to be one. And in my view, Christians are open game to any criticism or disagreement , they are not immune to being wrong.

I don't trash people, I just don't like religion and I dis like many Christian doctrines. And I hold no need to pacify Christianity.

What pray tell is your definition of a "Christian"? I suggest you actually look it up either in a dictionary or in the Bible itself since you appaently have no clue at all.

What pray tell is your definition of a "Christian"? I suggest you actually look it up either in a dictionary or in the Bible itself since you appaently have no clue at all.

I could careless what Christian means ,I am not one , and they don't hold a monopoly on belief in God.

Neither do they control salvation. The term " Christianity" has invaded the minds of many believers in God, but not my mind ;I am free of the term. God is not a Christian ,Jesus was not a Christian, the term Christian was created by the Romans. There were no Christians in the entire Old Testament , and no Christians wrote any books in the OT or most of the NT.

I have nothing to do with Christianity, nor does the salvation of humanity.

I could careless what Christian means ,I am not one , and they don't hold a monopoly on belief in God.

Neither do they control salvation. The term " Christianity" has invaded the minds of many believers in God, but not my mind ;I am free of the term. God is not a Christian ,Jesus was not a Christian, the term Christian was created by the Romans. There were no Christians in the entire Old Testament , and no Christians wrote any books in the OT or most of the NT.

So you are trashing people whom you know nothing about at all yet you claim to believe in Christ and the Bible. You are a joke and the joke is upon you.

Salvation is the gift of God to humanity, God gives us that gift because he is kind, he likes to give. The bible calls God's kindness " Grace", so we can say that the grace of God created salvation. Titus 2:11 , " For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men!"

And God's kindness created this gift absolutely free for us all.

So you are trashing people whom you know nothing about at all yet you claim to believe in Christ and the Bible. You are a joke and the joke is upon you.

I hold no interest in trashing people, and I have lost my interest in you.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

Please study your Bible and learn a little about Christians before you trash others. It makes you appear ignorant.

Peace on your journey.

Please study your Bible and learn a little about Christians before you trash others. It makes you appear ignorant.

I hold no interest in trashing people, and I do study the bible; Christianity has nothing to do with the bible; the term " Christian" is only in the bible once or twice. The early believers called themselves "The Way", the term Christian was created by the Romans and adopted by the believers, not because of God , but because they just let it happen. I am not in love with the term Christian, it means nothing to me.

And I could careless if you think I appear ignorant.

Peace on your journey.

We are alive, we exist , we were created to live with God! Life is a gift. I know there are some who actually believe that life is the result of extra ordinary circumstances that literally created themselves. They think every outstanding step in life, took those steps on its own; they think the universe crawled out from nothing and each star and planet decided on its own , to bring itself into existence. Of course then they just had the ability to align themselves in space and mass produce a stunning universe with an invisible mind like purpose. And earth just got beside itself and made itself pregnant with all kinds of self creating life. Well I don't subscribe to such incredible denial!

I view life as a result of life - and that mother source is what I call God. And God created all life freely! And humanity was given life as a gift! We don't have to pay for it. We don't have to go through all those religious obstacle courses. We are not bound by the Christian demands on the unbeliever. In Romans 5:18 , " Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life!"

This means because of Adam , we all faced condemnation , because the serpent got the best of humanity ; that one man messed it up for us all! Does not seem fair does it. This one joker messed us all up. But by that same Godly math, one man came along and made ALL this right with God ; one man gave us all the FREE gift of being justified , being totally forgiven, being set free from all the religious requirements , all unbelievers are free from all the Christian teachings that condemn them.

The free Gift of God is already yours!

Who created God? You say that there are those that believe that extra ordinary circumstances created us, and you seem skeptical, then who created God? Did got not just get created out of extra ordinary circumstances? And if so, then why not us?

We are alive, we exist , we were created to live with God! Life is a gift. I know there are some who actually believe that life is the result of extra ordinary circumstances that literally created themselves. They think every outstanding step in life, took those steps on its own; they think the universe crawled out from nothing and each star and planet decided on its own , to bring itself into existence. Of course then they just had the ability to align themselves in space and mass produce a stunning universe with an invisible mind like purpose. And earth just got beside itself and made itself pregnant with all kinds of self creating life. Well I don't subscribe to such incredible denial!

I view life as a result of life - and that mother source is what I call God. And God created all life freely! And humanity was given life as a gift! We don't have to pay for it. We don't have to go through all those religious obstacle courses. We are not bound by the Christian demands on the unbeliever. In Romans 5:18 , " Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life!"

This means because of Adam , we all faced condemnation , because the serpent got the best of humanity ; that one man messed it up for us all! Does not seem fair does it. This one joker messed us all up. But by that same Godly math, one man came along and made ALL this right with God ; one man gave us all the FREE gift of being justified , being totally forgiven, being set free from all the religious requirements , all unbelievers are free from all the Christian teachings that condemn them.

Who created God? You say that there are those that believe that extra ordinary circumstances created us, and you seem skeptical, then who created God? Did got not just get created out of extra ordinary circumstances? And if so, then why not us?

I believe God created parts of himself, outside of that , I don't know.

Well, who created the first part?

Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to state that we couldn't have just come into existence when people believe God just came into existence?

Peace on your journey.

I hold no interest in trashing people, and I do study the bible; Christianity has nothing to do with the bible; the term " Christian" is only in the bible once or twice. The early believers called themselves "The Way", the term Christian was created by the Romans and adopted by the believers, not because of God , but because they just let it happen. I am not in love with the term Christian, it means nothing to me.

Peace on your journey.

You are ignorant. The Apostles were first called Christians at Antioch. It's right there in your Bible if you ever actually read it. The people who called the Apostles Christians were not Romans. The definition of Christian means "follower of Christ". You claim you believe in Christ, then are you yourself not a follower of Christ? You really do need to brush up on your subject a mite.

Well, who created the first part?

Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to state that we couldn't have just come into existence when people believe God just came into existence?

It is said the first part was uncreated and always here. I cannot explain that.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

You are ignorant. The Apostles were first called Christians at Antioch. It's right there in your Bible if you ever actually read it. The people who called the Apostles Christians were not Romans. The definition of Christian means "follower of Christ". You claim you believe in Christ, then are you yourself not a follower of Christ? You really do need to brush up on your subject a mite.

I believe Christ, but I am not Christian. I believe its insulting to call someone ignorant, you obviously do not. Because you call me that, I no longer want to discuss things with you.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

Peace on your journey.

I believe Christ, but I am not Christian. I believe its insulting to call someone ignorant, you obviously do not. Because you call me that, I no longer want to discuss things with you.

Peace on your journey.

I don't blame you for not wishing to discuss with me. You have no credibility.

Forum List

Back