The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

Google it, maybe you'll get the joke...................

You boast about not going to any boards in this forum so what happens the thread is brought to you.

No, I don't boast about it, I say I don't like to do it. But see, all the others convinced me I need to get back in there!

So, when people like you start stupid threads like this, I'm going to make fun of you.

You think a youtube video is political commentary, just like the troofers! :lol:

you're not expecting anything different from him are you?

I said I was going to repeat my reply to elvis one more time but since jillian and goldkatt made the comment they did I think I will repost it
I will repeat this reply one more time.^^^^

Oooohhh baby, I love that copy and paste.

Do it again. And again and again and again. :eusa_drool:

Show the left for what they truely are and they come full force.

you're on the same level as certain idiots on the left who do the same thing. How proud you must be.

really? I can compare you to those same people but lets get back to that reply i made to you care to address it?

I just did.

No you didn't.

This reply

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

you're not expecting anything different from him are you?

I said I was going to repeat my reply to elvis one more time but since jillian and goldkatt made the comment they did I think I will repost it
I will repeat this reply one more time.^^^^

Hmmmm, who else repeats the same thing over and over and over..................:confused:

Bigreb is mad that not enough nutters are agreeing with him.

Here's a hint bigreb:

If you want to start an 'adult' discusssion, don't start out your thread by name calling and flaming.

That's why most of your threads end up where they do.

Learn from the grown ups and maybe someday you'll have your threads in the political section!

(and no, I didn't move this thread here, another mod did before I even saw it, so most see you for what you are)

really? I can compare you to those same people but lets get back to that reply i made to you care to address it?

I just did.

No you didn't.

This reply

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

Yes i did. but since you were dropped on your head as a kid, I'll post it again for you:

you're on the same level as certain idiots on the left who do the same thing. How proud you must be.

Hmmmm, who else repeats the same thing over and over and over..................:confused:

Bigreb is mad that not enough nutters are agreeing with him.

Here's a hint bigreb:

If you want to start an 'adult' discusssion, don't start out your thread by name calling and flaming.

That's why most of your threads end up where they do.

Learn from the grown ups and maybe someday you'll have your threads in the political section!

(and no, I didn't move this thread here, another mod did before I even saw it, so most see you for what you are)

It's not flaming when you point out the person is a liberal. If you watched the video instead of getting your panties in a wad you would see it for yourself.
I didn't say you moved the thread.

drunk_guy_derp.jpg

Forum List

Back