The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

You're an idiot that is all have fun with that.

Don't stop now. You obviously see some grand universal truth in that youtube video that eludes the rest of us mere mortals. So spell it out for us.

We await to be dazzled with your brilliance.

Flame zone
fuck you bitch

I love it when conservative men can't take it and start calling women names.

What a great conservative role model you are!

Maybe Goldcatt should start a thread:

"Conservative man tells woman who doesn't agree with him, "Fuck You"

Because we know YOU don't label people or anything, right Bigred?

He was also a fat white guy.
What IS the point of this thread?

it's his attempt to paint all liberals as would-be murderers.
in other words, he is doing what he is complaining about being done by others

No I wasn't just pointing our that he is or was a liberal.
Now like I said if it was found out that he listen to Rush or Beck, would the media be quite about it?

it's his attempt to paint all liberals as would-be murderers.
in other words, he is doing what he is complaining about being done by others

precisely. and that is what I tried to explain to him twice.

Like my special ed kids, you have to keep teaching them over and over, it's called "rote learning"

I have a feeling you need to use that concept with our friend bigred.

Don't stop now. You obviously see some grand universal truth in that youtube video that eludes the rest of us mere mortals. So spell it out for us.

Flame zone
fuck you bitch

No thats the point she can disagree all she wats but its how she responded. I'm being attacked not the information I used.

Flame zone
fuck you bitch

No thats the point she can disagree all she wats but its how she responded. I'm being attacked not the information I used.

Aw. Are we attacking you?

Flame zone
fuck you bitch

Meh, anybody who doesn't know what bigreb's all about by now is beyond hope themselves.

I want to know how a "man" big enough to tell a woman to fuck off and call her a bitch can insinuate all the ugliness he wants but is afwaid of coming out and saying it.

Big bad scawwy keyboard commando hiding from his own thoughts. Is that the definition of coward, or what?

Aw. Are we attacking you?

The little snide remarks, what do you think einstein?

Flame zone
fuck you bitch

Meh, anybody who doesn't know what bigreb's all about by now is beyond hope themselves.

I want to know how a "man" big enough to tell a woman to fuck off and call her a bitch can insinuate all the ugliness he wants but is afwaid of coming out and saying it.

Big bad scawwy keyboard commando hiding from his own thoughts. Is that the definition of coward, or what?

The hypocrisy will go right over his, and some others on here, little pointy heads.

Flame zone
fuck you bitch

No you don't know me princess, don't even think to yourself that you are even close to knowing one thing about me. Your little USMB click may make you feel like you are something special but you ain't

No you don't know me princess, don't even think to yourself that you are even close to knowing one thing about me. Your little USMB click may make you feel like you are something special but you ain't

Just because you are universally ridiculed and despised, does not make those who do so a clique. It just means you are really fucking stupid and looney.

He was a conservative, anyway.

He let the women and children go. A liberal would have killed them all.

Just because you are universally ridiculed and despised, does not make those who do so a clique. It just means you are really fucking stupid and looney.

Here we have another USMB elite thinking his little world is universal? There's a big whole world out there

Oh, I know exactly who and what I am. And more to the point, I know exactly what you are. A pansy who can't even type on a keyboard what's in his mind. A coward. A pussy, even.

You can't make yourself say it can you? What was your point of this whole thread? You put up that OP for a reason, what was it? Spell it out. Do it.

THAT is the difference between me and you. I'm not afraid to come out and say what's on my mind, whether anyone's got my back or not. Because if I can't defend it, I won't say it. You? You're just an obnoxious piece of chicken shit who won't man up and own your own stupid gutless OP.

Forum List

Back