The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

Yeah, the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building was a conservative.... What's your point?
also had links to Alex Jones
so NOT a conservative ;)

Isn't Alex Jones a radical right-wing dude? According to his wiki page anyways. The Alex Jones radio dude, right?
rightwing is not always conservative
in Jones case i would call him an anarchist

this kind of partisan hackery is ridiculous.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

I will repeat this reply one more time.^^^^

Conservatives shoot themselves in the foot every time. The left goes out of their way to attack conservatives with crap like this and when it is brought out the left is ignoring the same on their side we get conservatives saying " golly, we shouldn't point this out".

you're not expecting anything different from him are you?

I said I was going to repeat my reply to elvis one more time but since jillian and goldkatt made the comment they did I think I will repost it

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

you're not expecting anything different from him are you?

I said I was going to repeat my reply to elvis one more time but since jillian and goldkatt made the comment they did I think I will repost it

Oooohhh baby, I love that copy and paste.

Do it again. And again and again and again. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back