The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

I hate this type of thread.

Random Nut Job People Do Random Nut Job Things.

If the shooter were part of a group determined to perform terrorist acts, his political leanings might be relevant. He is not.

He is a Single Data Point Whacko.

No you don't know me princess, don't even think to yourself that you are even close to knowing one thing about me. Your little USMB click may make you feel like you are something special but you ain't

Just because you are universally ridiculed and despised, does not make those who do so a clique. It just means you are really fucking stupid and looney.

Here we have another USMB elite thinking his little world is universal? There's a big whole world out there

Words. They have meanings. They're also in a book called a dictionary. Look it up.

If you guys are gonna hang here I guess I'm out.

Radio congrats on getting the penis thread taken into restricted access. That usually means it was pretty funny :lol:

Seacrest OUT.

He was a conservative, anyway.

He let the women and children go. A liberal would have killed them all.

Nope

You're right. A conservative wouldn't have let the women and children go. Can't take any chances in a situation like that. I mean look where it got him? One of the women he let go got the drop on him and nailed him with her handbag yet he still lets her go! Totally a limp wristed lib move. A conservative would have snuffed her out.

Meh, anybody who doesn't know what bigreb's all about by now is beyond hope themselves.

I want to know how a "man" big enough to tell a woman to fuck off and call her a bitch can insinuate all the ugliness he wants but is afwaid of coming out and saying it.

Big bad scawwy keyboard commando hiding from his own thoughts. Is that the definition of coward, or what?

No you don't know me princess, don't even think to yourself that you are even close to knowing one thing about me. Your little USMB click may make you feel like you are something special but you ain't

Oh, I know exactly who and what I am. And more to the point, I know exactly what you are. A pansy who can't even type on a keyboard what's in his mind. A coward. A pussy, even.

You can't make yourself say it can you? What was your point of this whole thread? You put up that OP for a reason, what was it? Spell it out. Do it.

THAT is the difference between me and you. I'm not afraid to come out and say what's on my mind, whether anyone's got my back or not. Because if I can't defend it, I won't say it. You? You're just an obnoxious piece of chicken shit who won't man up and own your own stupid gutless OP.

Never said that you didn't know who you were princess. So why did you insert something about yourself when you are talking about me? Do you think you somehow are better than I am? But really stop being arrogantly stupid you don't know me you don't know anything about me.

As in this reply I will use as an example that you do not know me
THAT is the difference between me and you. I'm not afraid to come out and say what's on my mind, whether anyone's got my back or not. Because if I can't defend it, I won't say it. You? You're just an obnoxious piece of chicken shit who won't man up and own your own stupid gutless OP

Ask around your USMB groupies. I speak my mind and do not look for siupport. And what is there about this thread that I need to back up? The OP speaks for itself.

If the shooter were part of a group determined to perform terrorist acts, his political leanings might be relevant. He is not.

Ya, think?

I mean I have a lot of liberal friends who are delusional and think they are characters from a movie.

He was a conservative, anyway.

He let the women and children go. A liberal would have killed them all.

Nope

You're right. A conservative wouldn't have let the women and children go. Can't take any chances in a situation like that. I mean look where it got him? One of the women he let go got the drop on him and nailed him with her handbag yet he still lets her go! Totally a limp wristed lib move. A conservative would have snuffed her out.

But as a liberal he did something a conservative never would do. Go there with the intent of getting revenge.

It's what I call a train wreck.
It's really horrible and disgusting but ya just can't help looking
:eusa_whistle:

Oh, I know exactly who and what I am. And more to the point, I know exactly what you are. A pansy who can't even type on a keyboard what's in his mind. A coward. A pussy, even.

You can't make yourself say it can you? What was your point of this whole thread? You put up that OP for a reason, what was it? Spell it out. Do it.

THAT is the difference between me and you. I'm not afraid to come out and say what's on my mind, whether anyone's got my back or not. Because if I can't defend it, I won't say it. You? You're just an obnoxious piece of chicken shit who won't man up and own your own stupid gutless OP.

Never said that you didn't know who you were princess. So why did you insert something about yourself when you are talking about me? Do you think you somehow are better than I am? But really stop being arrogantly stupid you don't know me you don't know anything about me.

THAT is the difference between me and you. I'm not afraid to come out and say what's on my mind, whether anyone's got my back or not. Because if I can't defend it, I won't say it. You? You're just an obnoxious piece of chicken shit who won't man up and own your own stupid gutless OP

Ask around your USMB groupies. I speak my mind and do not look for siupport. And what is there about this thread that I need to back up? The OP speaks for itself.

Obviously not, since so many people think it's pointless. So AGAIN for the learning disabled, what's your point?

Obviously not, since so many people think it's pointless. So AGAIN for the learning disabled, what's your point?

The point which all the usmb elite have over looked was made in the comment to elvis.

The point which all the usmb elite have over looked was made in the comment to elvis.

Evasion number....hell, I lost count.

One more time for the mentally challenged: What point about "The Left" were you attempting to make? What are you insinuating but don't have the balls to come out and say?

We all know what it is. But you gotta man up and say it.

But as a liberal he did something a conservative never would do. Go there with the intent of getting revenge.

Exactly!

It goes directly against the turn the other cheek mentality, a foundation block of conservative thinking for years ... especially since 9/11.

Exactly!

It goes directly against the turn the other cheek mentality, a foundation block of conservative thinking for years ... especially since 9/11.

if you turn the other cheek the other cheek should get hit harder, but if your wife is fired find her another job do not go out looking to kill people becuse of it.

merged with existing thread

At least this grim story has a happy ending:

Clay Duke, a Florida man whose wife had been recently fired by the local school system, took matters into his own hands Tuesday as he entered a Bay County school board meeting armed with a handgun. After school board members tried to talk Duke down, he raised his pistol and began firing randomly at the seated school board members.

He missed all of them. A security guard then shot and wounded Duke. At that point Duke killed himself.

Sounds like the guy had mental issues. Let's check:

Clay Duke, the man who opened fire on a Florida school board Tuesday, posted a "last testament" on Facebook decrying the wealthy and linking to a slew of progressive sites including theprogressivemind.info and MediaMatters.org.

The chilling Facebook statement, posted under the "About Clay" section, talks about being born poor and how the rich "take turns fleecing us" …

Duke also includes an exhaustive list of links under the quote "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" The page includes a link dedicated to Wikileaks, another to a progressive 9/11 truther site, and even Media Matters…

Mental issues, all right. Think of the media extravaganza if instead of a lib taking his cues from the lefties at Media Matters, he had been a Tea Party patriot.

Moonbattery: Clay Duke, Maniacal Moonbat

Evasion number....hell, I lost count.

One more time for the mentally challenged: What point about "The Left" were you attempting to make? What are you insinuating but don't have the balls to come out and say?

We all know what it is. But you gotta man up and say it.

Not evading anything I made my point in the post to elvis I am not fetching it for the princess. You want to find out you go fecth it yourself.

Forum List

Back