The Fetterman Rules

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Because that is exactly what Chuck Schumer just did in the United States Senate.

Schumer cravenly caved in for the mentally and sartorially challenged Fetterman by throwing out the Senate dress code.

Democrats doing what they've been doing for decades, defining deviancy down as they long-march through institutions.

Schumer is rewarding Fetterman for being his most obedient Yes-Man.

fettermanschumersyesmanjhhfsgfshssf3.jpg

schumersgreedhurtsworkingpeople2POS.jpg

Retarded Fetterman is going to dress in his pajamas .. to represent his constituency in PA ..

Democrats following their pattern / trend and dumbing things down. Just like education .. and now dress code for one of the most prestigious roles in the United States.
Democrats went full-retard. :iagree:

Retarded Fetterman is going to dress in his pajamas .. to represent his constituency in PA ..

Democrats following their pattern / trend and dumbing things down. Just like education .. and now dress code for one of the most prestigious roles in the United States.
I rather concentrate on the corrupt nature of ALL politicians than what they are wearing.

In his pajamas! :eusa_clap:

OMG I want to see that so bad!!!! that will be next...:laughing0301:

Welcome to the Tropical Banana Republic of USA....:badgrin:

If he can’t button up a shirt and put a clip on tie then he should be thrown out of office. Shit even Mitch can get dressed between freezing up spells

This is absolutely egregious. If that stupid fucking slob cannot show some modicum of respect for this nation by putting on pants and a tie, then he should be expelled. If dressing like a fucking slob in front of the world is necessary to his mental health treatment, then he has no place being in the Senate. What's going to happen when he shows up to work one day naked?

Wearing a suit and tie in the Senate is a no-brainer. It is simply accepted practice and decorum. But now Schumer is going to let the fucker piss all over America. I know why he is doing it. He is trying to do what he can to preserve a Dem seat. But if THIS is what it takes, then Fetterman must REALLY be fragile. And if he is THIS fragile, then it will not be long before something else happens. I hope the press keep their cameras on this prick. I suspect that this is not going to end well for Fetterman, and especially not for America.

Because that is exactly what Chuck Schumer just did in the United States Senate.

Schumer cravenly caved in for the mentally and sartorially challenged Fetterman by throwing out the Senate dress code.

Democrats doing what they've been doing for decades, defining deviancy down as they long-march through institutions.

It’s kind of ironic that Fetterman “debased” the Senate while defending Capitol rioters.

Seems like storming the Capitol is a lot more harmful than wearing a hoody.

Forum List

Back