Mexican railroad suspends freight service citing migrant safety

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's an invasion folks. Are you going to sit there and let it happen? Have you contacted ALL of your lawmakers?
Obviously, I do not direct these questions at Democrats.

A major Mexican railroad company has temporarily stopped 60 trains on south-to-north routes because of rising deaths and injuries of freighthopping migrants.

Ferromex, a company that operates several routes that head to five U.S.-Mexico border crossings, announced Tuesday it was stopping the 60 trains, with cargo capacity equivalent to 1,800 trucks, because of the “notable increase of migrant persons concentrated in several regions of the country.”

It's an invasion folks. Are you going to sit there and let it happen? Have you contacted ALL of your lawmakers?

No !! the Libs here on this very website say its always been this way! trains? Mexico? migrants??.....what? are you watching Fox News again????

I don't care if the Mexican Railroad suspend traffic and service going north. It is fine by me. I also would not care if there were a hundred migrants falling off and dying every day, from jumping on trains, riding the rails and falling off.

I don't care if the Mexican Railroad suspend traffic and service going north. It is fine by me. I also would not care if there were a hundred migrants falling off and dying every day, from jumping on trains, riding the rails and falling off.
As long as you get you lr humans trafficked, you'll say anything.

The WEF wants the border the way it is and they call the shots in America as they own the DNC and rinos.

Forum List

Back