Senate Unanimously Votes to Restore Dress Code in Humiliating Rebuke to Chuck Schumer and Slob Fetterman

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That didn't take long! Glad the dress code was restored. This is the first time that Romney did something right.

[The resolution was introduced by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and co-sponsored by Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), and includes a provision mandating a two-thirds vote to make any changes–a slap at Schumer. The dress code will be enforced by the Senate Sergeant at Arms.]

I'd now like to see Fetterman try to defy the code and have the Sergeant of Arms arrest him.

That didn't take long! Glad the dress code was restored. This is the first time that Romney did something right.

[The resolution was introduced by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and co-sponsored by Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), and includes a provision mandating a two-thirds vote to make any changes–a slap at Schumer. The dress code will be enforced by the Senate Sergeant at Arms.]

I'd now like to see Fetterman try to defy the code and have the Sergeant of Arms arrest him.

Sounds good to me. :D

Sounds good to me. :D

DAMN. Now I need two changes of clothes!
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 5.38.59 PM.png

I keep telling you, this wasn't about Fetterman, it was about Kirsten Sinema.

But now at least there won't be any AR15 lapel pins.

Gateway pundit lied to you again.

Sorry bout that,

1. At least look the part, he beat a far better man to get in, the people of Philly voted this slug in, (not), now they have to watch what they've done, (not really), fucking idiots.
2. The city of Philly is a joke.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would like to see the Nadler Rule, where your zipper length must not be more than 2 times your inseam length. We probably would need another grotesque and expensive branch of government to handle all this.

nadler.jpeg

Forum List

Back