The fallacy of black unwed births

CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year

Of the 3,977,745 babies born in the United States of America in 2015, 1,600,208 of them—or 40.2 percent--were born to unmarried mothers, according to data released this month by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year"

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

Table I–4. Births to unmarried women, by race and Hispanic origin of mother: United States, each state and territory, 2015, National Vital Statistics Reports, Volume 66, Number 1 ... - CDC

The reality of this information shows that whites actually had more unwed children than blacks had children. In 2015 blacks had just over 500,000 children total. Whites had over 620,000 unwed births. Now I'm sure the mathematical "geniuses" around here will try talking their usual trash, but the facts are as they are. The unwed birth percentage of blacks as opposed to the total number of births was just over 10 percent. By both number and percentage whites had more unwed births. Now you can argue the usual dumb white supremacist argument based only on the number of total black babies born and back babies born out of wedlock, but that paints a false picture and that's the picture whites gave been painting for 400 years.

Exact 2015 numbers from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf underlined.

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 (415,029-non-Hispanic black) babies born to unwed black moms........ Blacks had just over 500,000 (589,605-non-Hispanic black) babies total.

70% of black births were to unwed mothers.

Whites had over 1.9 million (2,129,657-non-Hispanic white) total and over 600,000 (621,498-non-Hispanic white) babies born to unwed moms

29% of white births were to unwed mothers.

We can see that 5.13 times the total number of white births, compared to total black births, resulted in 1.5 times the number of out of wedlock white births, compared to out of wedlock black births.

That's why, while total white unwed births are 50% higher, the black unwed birth rate is about 2.4 times the white rate.
Way way way too much higher math for the average liberal dickhead to comprehend. But a good job, thank you.
That's not higher math, bozo. Its elementsry math. But i guess a nincompoop would see that as higher math!
Speaking of nincompoops, try looking up the definition of facetious.
I'll even help you out. It's spelled f-a-c-e-t-i-o-u-s.

Ever wonder why it's so frustrating to debate Blacks, especially sub-Saharan Blacks?
They have no debate integrity, feel free to just drop being caught in a lie, and just tell another in the next post.
Like children in adult bodies in that, they have Lower IQ, Lower Impulse control, Higher Testosterone/androgen receptors, ergo higher violent Crime too.

No links, or like here, no ability or rank Dishonesty with numbers/quantifications.
Everything is "white Privilege". Until I/others bring in Asians. OOOPS.
They have no answer for that.
Their concept of race/racism is only black/white.

Black Unwed 72%
White Unwed 29%
Asian+Pac Islanders 17%
(and NE Asian alone, with the highest IQ and Lowest T, probably under 10%)

ie "...Divorce is the reason most single mothers are single mothers in Japanjust 2.3% of children born in Japan are born to unmarried mothers...
Sep 7, 2017...
Japan Is No Place for Single Mothers - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/09/japan-is-no...mothers/538743/

AND...

Morality and Abstract Thinking : How Africans may differ from Westerners – Gedaliah Braun
Posted on May 1, 2012
How Africans may differ from Westerners
by Gedaliah Braun

I am an American who taught philosophy in several African universities from 1976 to 1988, and have lived since that time in South Africa. When I first came to Africa, I knew virtually nothing about the continent or its people, but I began learning quickly. I noticed, for example, that Africans rarely kept promises and saw no need to apologize when they broke them. It was as if they were unaware they had done anything that called for an apology.

It took many years for me to understand why Africans behaved this way but I think I can now explain this and other behavior that characterizes Africa. I believe that morality requires abstract thinking — as does planning for the future — and that a relative deficiency in abstract thinking may explain many things that are typically African.
[.....]
My first inklings about what may be a deficiency in abstract thinking came from what I began to learn about African languages. In a conversation with students in Nigeria I asked how you would say that a coconut is about halfway up the tree in their local language. “You can’t say that,” they explained. “All you can say is that it is ‘up’.” “How about right at the top?” “Nope; just ‘up’.” In other words, there appeared to be no way to express gradations.
[......]
But if the size of a language is limited, it follows that the number of concepts it contains will also be limited and hence that both language and thinking will be impoverished.
African languages were, of necessity, sufficient in their pre-colonial context. They are impoverished only by contrast to Western languages and in an Africa trying to emulate the West.
[......]
So I called the University of South Africa, a large correspondence university in Pretoria, and spoke to a young black guy. As has so often been my experience in Africa, we hit it off from the start. He understood my interest in Zulu and found my questions of great interest. He explained that the Zulu word for “precision” means “to make like a straight line.” Was this part of indigenous Zulu? No; this was added by the compilers of the dictionary.

But, he assured me, it was otherwise for “promise.” I was skeptical. How about “obligation?” We both had the same dictionary (English-Zulu, Zulu-English Dictionary, Witwatersrand Univ Press 1958), and looked it up. The Zulu entry means “as if to bind one’s feet.” He said that was not indigenous but was added by the compilers. But if Zulu didn’t have the concept of obligation, how could it have the concept of a promise, since a promise is simply the oral undertaking of an obligation? I was interested in this, I said, because Africans often failed to keep promises and never apologized — as if this didn’t warrant an apology.

A Light Bulb seemed to go on in his mind. Yes, he said; in fact, the Zulu word for promise — isithembiso — is Not the correct word. When a black person “promises” he means “maybe I will and maybe I won’t.”
But, I said, this makes nonsense of promising, the very purpose of which is to bind one to a course of action. When one is not sure he can do something he may say, “I will try but I can’t promise.” He said he’d heard whites say that and had never understood it till now. As a young Romanian friend so aptly summed it up, when a black person “promises” he means “I’ll try.”

The failure to keep promises is therefore not a language problem. It is hard to believe that after living with whites for so long they would not learn the correct meaning, and it is too much of a coincidence that the same phenomenon is found in Nigeria, Kenya and Papua New Guinea, where I have also lived. It is much more likely that Africans generally lack the very concept and hence cannot give the word its correct meaning. This would seem to indicate some difference in intellectual capacity.

Note the Zulu entry for obligation: “as if to bind one’s feet.” An obligation binds you, but it does so morally, not physically. It is an abstract concept, which is why there is no word for it in Zulu. So what did the authors of the dictionary do? They took this abstract concept and made it concrete. Feet, rope, and tying are all tangible and observable, and therefore things all blacks will understand, whereas many will not understand what an obligation is. The fact that they had to define it in this way is, by itself, compelling evidence for my conclusion that Zulu thought has few abstract concepts and indirect evidence for the view that Africans may be deficient in abstract thinking.
[......]
It has long seemed to me that blacks tend to lack self-awareness. If such awareness is necessary for developing abstract concepts it is not surprising that African languages have so few abstract terms. A lack of self-awareness — or introspection — has advantages. In my experience neurotic behavior, characterized by excessive and unhealthy self-consciousness, is uncommon among blacks. I am also confident that sexual dysfunction, which is characterized by excessive self-consciousness, is less common among blacks than whites.

Time is another abstract concept with which Africans seem to have difficulties. I began to wonder about this in 1998. Several Africans drove up in a car and parked right in front of mine, blocking it. “Hey,” I said, “you can’t park here.” “Oh, are you about to leave?” they asked in a perfectly polite and friendly way. “No,” I said, “but I might later. Park over there” — and they did.

While the possibility that I might want to leave later was obvious to me, their thinking seemed to encompass only the here and now: “If you’re leaving right now we understand, but otherwise, what’s the problem?” I had other such encounters and the key question always seemed to be, “Are you leaving now?” The future, after all, does not exist. It will exist, but doesn’t exist now. People who have difficulty thinking of things that do not exist will ipso facto have difficulty thinking about the future.
[......]
More accurately, these concepts simply do not exist in Xhosa, which, along with Zulu, is one of the two most widely spoken languages in South Africa. In America, blacks are said to have a “tendency to approximate space, numbers and time instead of aiming for complete accuracy.” (Star, June 8, 1988) In other words, they are also poor at math. Notice the identical triumvirate — space, numbers, and time. Is it just a coincidence that these three highly abstract concepts are the ones with which blacks — everywhere — seem to have such difficulties?

The entry in the Zulu dictionary for “number,” by the way — ningi — means “numerous,” which is not at all the same as the concept of number. It is clear, therefore, that there is no concept of number in Zulu.

White rule in South Africa ended in 1994. It was about ten years later that power outages began, which eventually reached crisis proportions. The principle reason for this is simply lack of maintenance on the generating equipment. Maintenance is future-oriented...

much more at link above​
`

Last edited:
That’s because I wasn’t replying to you. You see that thank you click under it? That’s from the person I was replying to. It made sense to them, because that’s who I was talking to...

So it wasn't intended to make any sense. Well, that's good to know.

Ever wonder why it's so frustrating to debate Blacks, especially sub-Saharan Blacks?
They have no debate integrity, feel free to just drop being caught in a lie, and just tell another in the next post.
Like children in adult bodies in that, they have Lower IQ, Lower Impulse control, Higher Testosterone/androgen receptors, ergo higher violent Crime too.

No links, or like here, no ability or rank Dishonesty with numbers/quantifications.
Everything is "white Privilege". Until I/others bring in Asians. OOOPS.
They have no answer for that.
Their concept of race/racism is only black/white.

Black Unwed 72%
White Unwed 29%
Asian+Pac Islanders 17%
(and NE Asian alone, with the highest IQ and Lowest T, probably under 10%)

ie "...Divorce is the reason most single mothers are single mothers in Japanjust 2.3% of children born in Japan are born to unmarried mothers...
Sep 7, 2017...
Japan Is No Place for Single Mothers - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/09/japan-is-no...mothers/538743/

AND...

Morality and Abstract Thinking : How Africans may differ from Westerners – Gedaliah Braun
Posted on May 1, 2012
How Africans may differ from Westerners
by Gedaliah Braun

I am an American who taught philosophy in several African universities from 1976 to 1988, and have lived since that time in South Africa. When I first came to Africa, I knew virtually nothing about the continent or its people, but I began learning quickly. I noticed, for example, that Africans rarely kept promises and saw no need to apologize when they broke them. It was as if they were unaware they had done anything that called for an apology.

It took many years for me to understand why Africans behaved this way but I think I can now explain this and other behavior that characterizes Africa. I believe that morality requires abstract thinking — as does planning for the future — and that a relative deficiency in abstract thinking may explain many things that are typically African.
[.....]
My first inklings about what may be a deficiency in abstract thinking came from what I began to learn about African languages. In a conversation with students in Nigeria I asked how you would say that a coconut is about halfway up the tree in their local language. “You can’t say that,” they explained. “All you can say is that it is ‘up’.” “How about right at the top?” “Nope; just ‘up’.” In other words, there appeared to be no way to express gradations.
[......]
But if the size of a language is limited, it follows that the number of concepts it contains will also be limited and hence that both language and thinking will be impoverished.
African languages were, of necessity, sufficient in their pre-colonial context. They are impoverished only by contrast to Western languages and in an Africa trying to emulate the West.
[......]
So I called the University of South Africa, a large correspondence university in Pretoria, and spoke to a young black guy. As has so often been my experience in Africa, we hit it off from the start. He understood my interest in Zulu and found my questions of great interest. He explained that the Zulu word for “precision” means “to make like a straight line.” Was this part of indigenous Zulu? No; this was added by the compilers of the dictionary.

But, he assured me, it was otherwise for “promise.” I was skeptical. How about “obligation?” We both had the same dictionary (English-Zulu, Zulu-English Dictionary, Witwatersrand Univ Press 1958), and looked it up. The Zulu entry means “as if to bind one’s feet.” He said that was not indigenous but was added by the compilers. But if Zulu didn’t have the concept of obligation, how could it have the concept of a promise, since a promise is simply the oral undertaking of an obligation? I was interested in this, I said, because Africans often failed to keep promises and never apologized — as if this didn’t warrant an apology.

A Light Bulb seemed to go on in his mind. Yes, he said; in fact, the Zulu word for promise — isithembiso — is Not the correct word. When a black person “promises” he means “maybe I will and maybe I won’t.”
But, I said, this makes nonsense of promising, the very purpose of which is to bind one to a course of action. When one is not sure he can do something he may say, “I will try but I can’t promise.” He said he’d heard whites say that and had never understood it till now. As a young Romanian friend so aptly summed it up, when a black person “promises” he means “I’ll try.”

The failure to keep promises is therefore not a language problem. It is hard to believe that after living with whites for so long they would not learn the correct meaning, and it is too much of a coincidence that the same phenomenon is found in Nigeria, Kenya and Papua New Guinea, where I have also lived. It is much more likely that Africans generally lack the very concept and hence cannot give the word its correct meaning. This would seem to indicate some difference in intellectual capacity.

Note the Zulu entry for obligation: “as if to bind one’s feet.” An obligation binds you, but it does so morally, not physically. It is an abstract concept, which is why there is no word for it in Zulu. So what did the authors of the dictionary do? They took this abstract concept and made it concrete. Feet, rope, and tying are all tangible and observable, and therefore things all blacks will understand, whereas many will not understand what an obligation is. The fact that they had to define it in this way is, by itself, compelling evidence for my conclusion that Zulu thought has few abstract concepts and indirect evidence for the view that Africans may be deficient in abstract thinking.
[......]
It has long seemed to me that blacks tend to lack self-awareness. If such awareness is necessary for developing abstract concepts it is not surprising that African languages have so few abstract terms. A lack of self-awareness — or introspection — has advantages. In my experience neurotic behavior, characterized by excessive and unhealthy self-consciousness, is uncommon among blacks. I am also confident that sexual dysfunction, which is characterized by excessive self-consciousness, is less common among blacks than whites.

Time is another abstract concept with which Africans seem to have difficulties. I began to wonder about this in 1998. Several Africans drove up in a car and parked right in front of mine, blocking it. “Hey,” I said, “you can’t park here.” “Oh, are you about to leave?” they asked in a perfectly polite and friendly way. “No,” I said, “but I might later. Park over there” — and they did.

While the possibility that I might want to leave later was obvious to me, their thinking seemed to encompass only the here and now: “If you’re leaving right now we understand, but otherwise, what’s the problem?” I had other such encounters and the key question always seemed to be, “Are you leaving now?” The future, after all, does not exist. It will exist, but doesn’t exist now. People who have difficulty thinking of things that do not exist will ipso facto have difficulty thinking about the future.
[......]
More accurately, these concepts simply do not exist in Xhosa, which, along with Zulu, is one of the two most widely spoken languages in South Africa. In America, blacks are said to have a “tendency to approximate space, numbers and time instead of aiming for complete accuracy.” (Star, June 8, 1988) In other words, they are also poor at math. Notice the identical triumvirate — space, numbers, and time. Is it just a coincidence that these three highly abstract concepts are the ones with which blacks — everywhere — seem to have such difficulties?

The entry in the Zulu dictionary for “number,” by the way — ningi — means “numerous,” which is not at all the same as the concept of number. It is clear, therefore, that there is no concept of number in Zulu.

White rule in South Africa ended in 1994. It was about ten years later that power outages began, which eventually reached crisis proportions. The principle reason for this is simply lack of maintenance on the generating equipment. Maintenance is future-oriented...

much more at link above​
`

I'm sorry, I grew up with way too many God-fearing, church-going black folk to buy into that.

I call bullshit.

I'm sorry, I grew up with way too many God-fearing, church-going black folk to buy into that.

I call bullshit.
That's because YOU are a stupid Moron.

"Calling Bullshit" INSTEAD of actually Refuting what I said (alot of facts/Numbers/meat) is the work of an Idiot.
You merely said "no" you Moron.
And it's only Idiots like you who need "God Fearing"/"church" to act morally and sensibly.

NO-CONTENT 12-IQ Trash like you are the biggest problem on this board.
`

Last edited:
CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year

Of the 3,977,745 babies born in the United States of America in 2015, 1,600,208 of them—or 40.2 percent--were born to unmarried mothers, according to data released this month by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year"

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

Table I–4. Births to unmarried women, by race and Hispanic origin of mother: United States, each state and territory, 2015, National Vital Statistics Reports, Volume 66, Number 1 ... - CDC

The reality of this information shows that whites actually had more unwed children than blacks had children. In 2015 blacks had just over 500,000 children total. Whites had over 620,000 unwed births. Now I'm sure the mathematical "geniuses" around here will try talking their usual trash, but the facts are as they are. The unwed birth percentage of blacks as opposed to the total number of births was just over 10 percent. By both number and percentage whites had more unwed births. Now you can argue the usual dumb white supremacist argument based only on the number of total black babies born and back babies born out of wedlock, but that paints a false picture and that's the picture whites gave been painting for 400 years.

Here's some math:

450,000/40,000,000 is 1.125%

600,000/233,000,000 is 0.26%

1.125/.26 = 4.3269

Blacks are 12-13% of the U.S population; whites are over 70%.

What this means is that the rate of black unwed births is approximately 4.3 times that of whites.

If you are going to try to make a point supported by statistics, at least try to understand what they mean.

You might want to consider the following study before you put that other foot in the concrete:

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

Thanks for the link.

“African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the 1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Of the 11,390 murder offenders in 2016, listed below... 6,095, or 53.5% are listed as black.
Looks like wrongful convictions, 47%, are less than 53.5%.

upload_2018-3-6_12-30-30-png.180764
The link explores the likelihood of thousands more being wrongly or falsely imprisoned. Some who may never be freed.

The link explores the likelihood of thousands more being wrongly or falsely imprisoned.

Yup. And it looks like the percentage of wrongly convicted was less than the percentage convicted.
That tends to argue against the theory that it's a racism issue.

That concrete looks more like water, eh?

You're lost. You don't understand what is right in front of you..
When you learn to comprehend what you read we can converse. Until then...keep drifting.

You don't understand what is right in front of you..

Sure I do.

"Look, look, 47% of wrongly convicted murderers are black. That's clear proof of racism"

Ummm...53.5% of murder offenders in 2016 were black. To show proof of racism, you'd need the number of wrongly convicted to be higher than 53.5%, not lower.

When you learn to comprehend what statistics mean, we can converse.
Then why do you keep comparing convictions with arrests? Table 2 shows arrests not convictions. But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%. That is considerably lower than 47% dude. See what I mean by you not understanding what is right in front of you?

But your analysis was all wrong to begin with. I don't need the number of wrongful convictions to be higher than those convicted to prove racism. Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

But here is something important to consider: First of all, as I pointed out, Table 2 shows arrests, not convictions. And you have no idea how many of those arrests ended in convictions justly or wrongly.

Here is are general comments from the FBI UCR site that might help you understand the data consists of arrests not convictions:
General comments from the FBI UCR site:
  • This table provides the number of persons arrested nationwide in 2016 broken down by race and ethnicity of the arrestee. In addition, the table shows the percent distribution of arrests by race and ethnicity for each offense. The table also furnishes a breakdown of these data by juveniles (persons under age 18) and adults.
  • The totals provided in this table reflect only those persons arrested by law enforcement agencies that provided race information to the UCR Program; therefore, the totals may not match those shown in other arrest tables for the nation.
  • These data represent the number of persons arrested; however, some persons may be arrested more than once during a year. Therefore, the statistics in this table could, in some cases, represent multiple arrests of the same person.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.

“African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the 1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Of the 11,390 murder offenders in 2016, listed below... 6,095, or 53.5% are listed as black.

The link explores the likelihood of thousands more being wrongly or falsely imprisoned. Some who may never be freed.

The link explores the likelihood of thousands more being wrongly or falsely imprisoned.

Yup. And it looks like the percentage of wrongly convicted was less than the percentage convicted.

When you learn to comprehend what you read we can converse. Until then...keep drifting.

Sure I do.

"Look, look, 47% of wrongly convicted murderers are black. That's clear proof of racism"

Ummm...53.5% of murder offenders in 2016 were black. To show proof of racism, you'd need the number of wrongly convicted to be higher than 53.5%, not lower.

Can we also address the fact that for every wrongfully convicted black, there's a guilty black man who should have been convicted in his place? The point being, blacks are responsible for most violent crimes.

No, Blacks are NOT responsible for MOST violent crimes. Table 21A of the UCR has a line item labeled Violent Crimes and Whites were arrested for 59% and Backs were arrested for 37.5%.

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 11.27.15 PM.png

Sure I do.

Can we also address the fact that for every wrongfully convicted black, there's a guilty black man who should have been convicted in his place? The point being, blacks are responsible for most violent crimes.

No, Blacks are NOT responsible for MOST violent crimes. Table 21A of the UCR has a line item labeled Violent Crimes and Whites were arrested for 59% and Backs were arrested for 37.5%.

View attachment 181161
So Hispanics, 15% of the population are responsible for only 2.6% of violent crime? That's either a much, much better minority or Hispanics are white. Either way, you are boasting that blacks commit violent at 3 times the rate of the rest of the country.

Seriously?

Thanks for the link.

Sure I do.

Explain why table 21A showing the percentage of people arrested for murder assigned to respective racial categories is vastly different from the distribution/percentage of murder offenders in table 2?

415k is a bigger number, proportionally speaking than 600k.

Whites do have 5 times the population. That is not a "Claim", it is a fact.

I excuse nothing. The far smaller percentage of white illegitimate births are still a large problem for the White community and I want to address them even more than I do want to address the black ones.

Your lack of math is still funny.

That's all you are doing here. Making excuses for white failure. That's always going to be your out. We commit more crime because there are 5 times more of us. We had more unwed births because there are 5 times more of us. We commit more rapes because there at 5 times more of us. Like that justifies the high crime numbers of whites. It is an excuse and nothing else.

You misunderstand my intent.

It is never my intent to excuse white crime or illegitimacy. I merely point out the relevance of RATES, to show how high rates of illegitimacy (in the black community) tracks with high rates of violent crime, or drug use, or poor education outcome, ect ect ect, (in the black community)

To show that illegitimacy is the primary CAUSE of these social dysfunctions.

Thus we can see what we have to do to reduce the rates of these negative outcomes for everyone.

Though of course, blacks, suffering more, would disproportionately benefit.

Well the thing here is that illegitimacy is not the primary cause of any dysfunction in the black community. White racism is.

Which is utter nonsense, and very harmful self defeating nonsense at that.

It's easy to blame someone else for your problems. It feels good. Hell, play your cards right, and you can get paid.

But the problems only worsen, because you are not actually addressing the real cause.

DId you not notice that? You've spent generations trying to fix these problems by fighting against white racism, and your children are still killing each other by the thousands every year.

If you are serious about the welfare of your people, you need to stop playing games and get serious, and actually address the real cause.

It will be hard, but ever single point of drop in the rate of illegitimacy will translate into saved lives, and better lives.

It's even easier t deny what history ad everyone else shows is fact apparetly.

I know the real cause. White racism. Whites at killing each other by the thousands also, so you have no point. We will fight white racism until it becomes a non factor,

The cause of the problem is white racism. Therefore I am addressing the cause. A white racist cannot tell me it's not the cause. So you can just shut up and accept that I will continue blaming white racism for what it has caused.

1. You've done nothing to show that white racism is the cause.

2. The negative effects of illegitimacy has been well researched. Would you like some links to academic studies to ignore?

3. You, hell, WE have been fighting white racism for generations. It is not much of a factor at this point in time. Yet, your communities' problems seem unaffected. There seems to be no correlation between white racism and your problems.

4. I've never said anything on this site to justify you slandering me with such a vile slur. YOu are a race baiting asshole. FUck you.

5. Nothing in your post supports your stupid position, and you finish by telling me to shut up? LOL! And you claim to be an academic. Which field is your degree in exactly?

Thanks for the link.

Sure I do.

Then why do you keep comparing convictions with arrests? Table 2 shows arrests not convictions. But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%. That is considerably lower than 47% dude. See what I mean by you not understanding what is right in front of you?

But your analysis was all wrong to begin with. I don't need the number of wrongful convictions to be higher than those convicted to prove racism. Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

But here is something important to consider: First of all, as I pointed out, Table 2 shows arrests, not convictions. And you have no idea how many of those arrests ended in convictions justly or wrongly.

Here is are general comments from the FBI UCR site that might help you understand the data consists of arrests not convictions:
  • This table provides the number of persons arrested nationwide in 2016 broken down by race and ethnicity of the arrestee. In addition, the table shows the percent distribution of arrests by race and ethnicity for each offense. The table also furnishes a breakdown of these data by juveniles (persons under age 18) and adults.
  • The totals provided in this table reflect only those persons arrested by law enforcement agencies that provided race information to the UCR Program; therefore, the totals may not match those shown in other arrest tables for the nation.
  • These data represent the number of persons arrested; however, some persons may be arrested more than once during a year. Therefore, the statistics in this table could, in some cases, represent multiple arrests of the same person.

But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%.

53.5% of those of "known race". I left out those listed as unknown.

Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

Just because they said 7 times more likely, doesn't mean they're correct.
Where is the calculation showing the rate is 7 times higher?

But just for fun, let's look at the study you like so much.......

II. Murder
1. Basic racial patterns in murders and exonerations
Half of all defendants exonerated for murder are African Americans (380/762), who make up only 13% of the population of the United States.3 For the population at large, that’s seven times the rate for whites, who are 64% of the population4 but comprise only 36% of murder exonerations. Much of this racial disparity can be traced to a comparable disparity in murder convictions. African Americans are more than seven times more likely to be imprisoned for murder than white Americans,5 and more than six times as likely to be killed in a homicide.6 Murder in America is overwhelmingly intra-racial: 84% of white murder victims and 93% of black murder victims are killed by members of their own race.

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

More than 7 times more likely to be imprisoned for murder. Makes sense that they are wrongly convicted at the same rate........if "wrongly convicted" was colorblind.
If it was all racism, they should be wrongly convicted at 10 times, or 12 times, or 20 times the rate of whites.
If you understand statistics.......

Sure I do.

JQPublic1 said:
But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%.

53.5% of those of "known race". I left out those listed as unknown.

No you didn't. Surely you aren't going to assign unknown killers to the Black rate.Are you really that dense? Admit it. You don't know why there is a disparity in the distribution of arrestees for murder in table 21A and offenders for murder in the expanded homicide table 2A. A more sound logical explanation would be that the disparity shows more people were arrested than were prosecuted. I am reluctant to say convicted because trials can go past the reporting cutoff dates for the year in which the crime was committed. But I really don't know if table 2A represents arrests, prosecutions or convictions. If you have ay evidence to prove able 2A is about convictions, as you posit, please post it.But the 39.9% offender rate is NOT 53.5%...which is the arrest rate.

JQpublic1 said:
Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

Toddsterpatriot said:
because they said 7 times more likely, doesn't mean they're correct.
Where is the calculation showing the rate is 7 times higher?

They gave you a total of exonerations and the number of Blacks and whites exonerated. Use your calculator to check their math.

Toddsterpatriot said:
But just for fun, let's look at the study you like so much.......

II. Murder
1. Basic racial patterns in murders and exonerations
Half of all defendants exonerated for murder are African Americans (380/762), who make up only 13% of the population of the United States.3 For the population at large, that’s seven times the rate for whites, who are 64% of the population4 but comprise only 36% of murder exonerations. Much of this racial disparity can be traced to a comparable disparity in murder convictions. African Americans are more than seven times more likely to be imprisoned for murder than white Americans,5 and more than six times as likely to be killed in a homicide.6 Murder in America is overwhelmingly intra-racial: 84% of white murder victims and 93% of black murder victims are killed by members of their own race.

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

More than 7 times more likely to be imprisoned for murder. Makes sense that they are wrongly convicted at the same rate........if "wrongly convicted" was colorblind.
If it was all racism, they should be wrongly convicted at 10 times, or 12 times, or 20 times the rate of whites.
If you understand statistics.......

No, it doesn't make sense that Blacks are imprisoned for murder at 7 times the rate of Whites when that figure includes those wrongfully imprisoned as well. And we really don't know how many of those wrongfully imprisoned have yet to be discovered. But as an aside...what does this have to do with UNWED MOTHERS?

Sure I do.

View attachment 181161
So Hispanics, 15% of the population are responsible for only 2.6% of violent crime? That's either a much, much better minority or Hispanics are white. Either way, you are boasting that blacks commit violent at 3 times the rate of the rest of the country.

Seriously?
what does the UCR tell you about the distribution of violent crime among Hispanics? get back with me when you educate yourself!

Sure I do.

View attachment 181161

Seriously?
what does the UCR tell you about the distribution of violent crime among Hispanics? get back with me when you educate yourself!
It's called mathematics, or more specifically, statistics. You wouldn't understand.

Sure I do.

View attachment 181161

Seriously?
It's called mathematics, or more specifically, statistics. You wouldn't understand.

Well, since you think you understand the Hispanic murder rate better than the FBI does..go on and tell us how you came to that conclusion. "lol"

View attachment 181161

Seriously?

Well, since you think you understand the Hispanic murder rate better than the FBI does..go on and tell us how you came to that conclusion. "lol"
I know it's racist math, but if "Whites were arrested for 59% and Backs were arrested for 37.5%", then 59 + 37.5 = 96.5% leaving Asians, Hispanics, Indians (Pocahontas-type) with the remaining 3.5% of violent crime.

It's math and you're black so don't bother trying to figure it out.

Explain why table 21A showing the percentage of people arrested for murder assigned to respective racial categories is vastly different from the distribution/percentage of murder offenders in table 2?
One of the Big Discrepancies is that the Federal stats lump 'Hispanic' in with White which makes the latter look higher.
In fact, when that 18% of the pop that is unloaded from 'White' the picture clears.
ie
NYC...

89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite
March 4, 2016 - by A.N. Wyatte
89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite - The New Observer

Nonwhites commit 89% of all crime in New York City, including 97.7% of all shootings, 96% of all robberies, 94.2% of all murders, 94.9% of all Juvenile Felony and Misdemeanor crimes, and 90.6% of all rapes.

These figures are contained in the New York City Police Department’s latest “Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City” report, which covers the dates January 1 to December 31, 2015. It can be found on the New York Government website here (PDF).
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/an...activity.shtml

The report is almost Unique in present-day America because it Openly presents statistics on race and crime compiled from the New York City Police Department’s records management system—statistics that are most often Suppressed by other police departments.

In addition, the NYPD breaks down the racial categories correctly, listing “Hispanic” separately instead of grouping it together with “white,” which is what most of the US government does (thereby artificially inflating the “white” crime levels).
`​

Last edited:

View attachment 181161

Seriously?

I know it's racist math, but if "Whites were arrested for 59% and Backs were arrested for 37.5%", then 59 + 37.5 = 96.5% leaving Asians, Hispanics, Indians (Pocahontas-type) with the remaining 3.5% of violent crime.

It's math and you're black so don't bother trying to figure it out.
But your math doesn't address the Hispanic murder arrest rate at all, fool. Make up your mind! Are you trying to say something about violent crimes or about murder in particular?
Oh, don't bother, you're Greek... You can't manage your economy or your thoughts.

Forum List

Back