The fallacy of black unwed births

Explain why table 21A showing the percentage of people arrested for murder assigned to respective racial categories is vastly different from the distribution/percentage of murder offenders in table 2?
One of the Big Discrepancies is that the Federal stats lump 'Hispanic' in with White which makes the latter look higher.
In fact, when that 18% of the pop that is unloaded from 'White' the picture clears.
ie
NYC...

89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite
March 4, 2016 - by A.N. Wyatte
89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite - The New Observer

Nonwhites commit 89% of all crime in New York City, including 97.7% of all shootings, 96% of all robberies, 94.2% of all murders, 94.9% of all Juvenile Felony and Misdemeanor crimes, and 90.6% of all rapes.

These figures are contained in the New York City Police Department’s latest “Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City” report, which covers the dates January 1 to December 31, 2015. It can be found on the New York Government website here (PDF).
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/an...activity.shtml

The report is almost Unique in present-day America because it Openly presents statistics on race and crime compiled from the New York City Police Department’s records management system—statistics that are most often Suppressed by other police departments.

In addition, the NYPD breaks down the racial categories correctly, listing “Hispanic” separately instead of grouping it together with “white,” which is what most of the US government does (thereby artificially inflating the “white” crime levels).
`​

Look, ya dumb SUMbyatch, We are talking about national data not NYC. Here is the stuff you cant seem to find on your own. Ya Dumb MF. BTW... the FBI UCR does separate Hispanic and non Hispanic crime stats. But a flake like you wouldn't know that because you have to have an IQ of at least 79 to find the website. :lol: Here... I'll help ya...

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 11.28.49 PM.png

Look, ya dumb SUMbyatch, We are talking about national data not NYC. Here is the stuff you cant seem to find on your own. Ya Dumb MF. BTW... the FBI UCR does separate Hispanic and non Hispanic crime stats. But a flake like you wouldn't know that because you have to have an IQ of at least 79 to find the website. :lol: Here... I'll help ya...

View attachment 181269
You're DISHONEST .. as you must be you 12 IQ inmate.

Just as the DISHONEST OP tried to Lie with stats showing the unwed birth PROBLEM.

YOUR LAST and Main Charts do NOT Include Hispanics. OOOPS

You are Constantly Moving the goal posts. Between

The link explores the likelihood of thousands more being wrongly or falsely imprisoned.

Yup. And it looks like the percentage of wrongly convicted was less than the percentage convicted.
That tends to argue against the theory that it's a racism issue.

That concrete looks more like water, eh?

You're lost. You don't understand what is right in front of you..
When you learn to comprehend what you read we can converse. Until then...keep drifting.

You don't understand what is right in front of you..

Sure I do.

"Look, look, 47% of wrongly convicted murderers are black. That's clear proof of racism"

Ummm...53.5% of murder offenders in 2016 were black. To show proof of racism, you'd need the number of wrongly convicted to be higher than 53.5%, not lower.

When you learn to comprehend what statistics mean, we can converse.
Then why do you keep comparing convictions with arrests? Table 2 shows arrests not convictions. But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%. That is considerably lower than 47% dude. See what I mean by you not understanding what is right in front of you?

But your analysis was all wrong to begin with. I don't need the number of wrongful convictions to be higher than those convicted to prove racism. Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

But here is something important to consider: First of all, as I pointed out, Table 2 shows arrests, not convictions. And you have no idea how many of those arrests ended in convictions justly or wrongly.

Here is are general comments from the FBI UCR site that might help you understand the data consists of arrests not convictions:
General comments from the FBI UCR site:
  • This table provides the number of persons arrested nationwide in 2016 broken down by race and ethnicity of the arrestee. In addition, the table shows the percent distribution of arrests by race and ethnicity for each offense. The table also furnishes a breakdown of these data by juveniles (persons under age 18) and adults.
  • The totals provided in this table reflect only those persons arrested by law enforcement agencies that provided race information to the UCR Program; therefore, the totals may not match those shown in other arrest tables for the nation.
  • These data represent the number of persons arrested; however, some persons may be arrested more than once during a year. Therefore, the statistics in this table could, in some cases, represent multiple arrests of the same person.

JQPublic1 said:
But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%.

53.5% of those of "known race". I left out those listed as unknown.

No you didn't. Surely you aren't going to assign unknown killers to the Black rate.Are you really that dense? Admit it. You don't know why there is a disparity in the distribution of arrestees for murder in table 21A and offenders for murder in the expanded homicide table 2A. A more sound logical explanation would be that the disparity shows more people were arrested than were prosecuted. I am reluctant to say convicted because trials can go past the reporting cutoff dates for the year in which the crime was committed. But I really don't know if table 2A represents arrests, prosecutions or convictions. If you have ay evidence to prove able 2A is about convictions, as you posit, please post it.But the 39.9% offender rate is NOT 53.5%...which is the arrest rate.

JQpublic1 said:
Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

Toddsterpatriot said:
because they said 7 times more likely, doesn't mean they're correct.
Where is the calculation showing the rate is 7 times higher?

They gave you a total of exonerations and the number of Blacks and whites exonerated. Use your calculator to check their math.

Toddsterpatriot said:
But just for fun, let's look at the study you like so much.......

II. Murder
1. Basic racial patterns in murders and exonerations
Half of all defendants exonerated for murder are African Americans (380/762), who make up only 13% of the population of the United States.3 For the population at large, that’s seven times the rate for whites, who are 64% of the population4 but comprise only 36% of murder exonerations. Much of this racial disparity can be traced to a comparable disparity in murder convictions. African Americans are more than seven times more likely to be imprisoned for murder than white Americans,5 and more than six times as likely to be killed in a homicide.6 Murder in America is overwhelmingly intra-racial: 84% of white murder victims and 93% of black murder victims are killed by members of their own race.

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

More than 7 times more likely to be imprisoned for murder. Makes sense that they are wrongly convicted at the same rate........if "wrongly convicted" was colorblind.
If it was all racism, they should be wrongly convicted at 10 times, or 12 times, or 20 times the rate of whites.
If you understand statistics.......

No, it doesn't make sense that Blacks are imprisoned for murder at 7 times the rate of Whites when that figure includes those wrongfully imprisoned as well. And we really don't know how many of those wrongfully imprisoned have yet to be discovered. But as an aside...what does this have to do with UNWED MOTHERS?

No you didn't.

I did. You see white offenders (5004) plus black or African-American offenders (6095) plus other (291) total
11390 offenders. 6095/11390 = 0.535118525, I rounded that to 53.5%

They gave you a total of exonerations and the number of Blacks and whites exonerated. Use your calculator to check their math.

I tried, couldn't get to 7 times.

No, it doesn't make sense that Blacks are imprisoned for murder at 7 times the rate of Whites when that figure includes those wrongfully imprisoned as well.

Well, 7 times the imprisoned rate isn't my figure, it's from the authors of the study.
Also, 380 black murder exonerations out of all black murder convictions between the 1960s and 2016
is about 8 a year, maximum. Pretty sure that wouldn't make a huge dent in the rate.

But as an aside...what does this have to do with UNWED MOTHERS?

You brought up exonerations, I'm just correcting your misperceptions.

You're lost. You don't understand what is right in front of you..
When you learn to comprehend what you read we can converse. Until then...keep drifting.

Sure I do.

"Look, look, 47% of wrongly convicted murderers are black. That's clear proof of racism"

Ummm...53.5% of murder offenders in 2016 were black. To show proof of racism, you'd need the number of wrongly convicted to be higher than 53.5%, not lower.

Then why do you keep comparing convictions with arrests? Table 2 shows arrests not convictions. But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%. That is considerably lower than 47% dude. See what I mean by you not understanding what is right in front of you?

But your analysis was all wrong to begin with. I don't need the number of wrongful convictions to be higher than those convicted to prove racism. Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

But here is something important to consider: First of all, as I pointed out, Table 2 shows arrests, not convictions. And you have no idea how many of those arrests ended in convictions justly or wrongly.

Here is are general comments from the FBI UCR site that might help you understand the data consists of arrests not convictions:
  • This table provides the number of persons arrested nationwide in 2016 broken down by race and ethnicity of the arrestee. In addition, the table shows the percent distribution of arrests by race and ethnicity for each offense. The table also furnishes a breakdown of these data by juveniles (persons under age 18) and adults.
  • The totals provided in this table reflect only those persons arrested by law enforcement agencies that provided race information to the UCR Program; therefore, the totals may not match those shown in other arrest tables for the nation.
  • These data represent the number of persons arrested; however, some persons may be arrested more than once during a year. Therefore, the statistics in this table could, in some cases, represent multiple arrests of the same person.

JQPublic1 said:
But looking at the percent distribution of murders committed by Blacks on table 2 of the 2016 UCR , which you posted, the rate is 35.9% not 53.5%.

No you didn't. Surely you aren't going to assign unknown killers to the Black rate.Are you really that dense? Admit it. You don't know why there is a disparity in the distribution of arrestees for murder in table 21A and offenders for murder in the expanded homicide table 2A. A more sound logical explanation would be that the disparity shows more people were arrested than were prosecuted. I am reluctant to say convicted because trials can go past the reporting cutoff dates for the year in which the crime was committed. But I really don't know if table 2A represents arrests, prosecutions or convictions. If you have ay evidence to prove able 2A is about convictions, as you posit, please post it.But the 39.9% offender rate is NOT 53.5%...which is the arrest rate.

JQpublic1 said:
Proportional statistics have already shown that Blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites are for murder.

Toddsterpatriot said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

II. Murder
Half of all defendants exonerated for murder are African Americans (380/762), who make up only 13% of the population of the United States.3 For the population at large, that’s seven times the rate for whites, who are 64% of the population4 but comprise only 36% of murder exonerations. Much of this racial disparity can be traced to a comparable disparity in murder convictions. African Americans are more than seven times more likely to be imprisoned for murder than white Americans,5 and more than six times as likely to be killed in a homicide.6 Murder in America is overwhelmingly intra-racial: 84% of white murder victims and 93% of black murder victims are killed by members of their own race.

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

More than 7 times more likely to be imprisoned for murder. Makes sense that they are wrongly convicted at the same rate........if "wrongly convicted" was colorblind.
If it was all racism, they should be wrongly convicted at 10 times, or 12 times, or 20 times the rate of whites.

No, it doesn't make sense that Blacks are imprisoned for murder at 7 times the rate of Whites when that figure includes those wrongfully imprisoned as well. And we really don't know how many of those wrongfully imprisoned have yet to be discovered. But as an aside...what does this have to do with UNWED MOTHERS?

No you didn't.

I did. You see white offenders (5004) plus black or African-American offenders (6095) plus other (291) total

No, it doesn't make sense that Blacks are imprisoned for murder at 7 times the rate of Whites when that figure includes those wrongfully imprisoned as well.

Well, 7 times the imprisoned rate isn't my figure, it's from the authors of the study.
Also, 380 black murder exonerations out of all black murder convictions between the 1960s and 2016
is about 8 a year, maximum. Pretty sure that wouldn't make a huge dent in the rate.

You'd better stick with the topic, you'd probably fare better.

Sure I do.

JQPublic1 said:

JQpublic1 said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

II. Murder

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

You'd better stick with the topic,

The topic is your bad math. And misperception.
Tell me again that I didn't leave out the "unknowns". LOL!

JQPublic1 said:

JQpublic1 said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

II. Murder

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

You've wandered too far off the path. You've doe what you set out to do, derail this thread. It's dead.

View attachment 181269
You're DISHONEST .. as you must be you 12 IQ inmate.

Just as the DISHONEST OP tried to Lie with stats showing the unwed birth PROBLEM.

YOUR LAST and Main Charts do NOT Include Hispanics. OOOPS

You are Constantly Moving the goal posts. Between

Awww you're done, someone stick a fork in him.

JQpublic1 said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

II. Murder

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

You've wandered too far off the path. You've doe what you set out to do, derail this thread. It's dead.
IM2, the OP, has been talking about the crime/out-of-wedlock births since at least post #15.

JQpublic1 said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

Toddsterpatriot said:

II. Murder

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

Stop posting errors, I'll stop correcting you.

NO Content response to my showing you're a DISHONEST POS who did NOT separate Hispanic from white in all your previous posts.. and continually have to move the goal posts.

I'm not done, I PORKED you Boy.
`

NO Content response to my showing you're a DISHONEST POS who did NOT separate Hispanic from white in all your previous posts.. and continually have to move the goal posts.

`
Fag you couldn't pork Melania if she was sitting nude on your face. All you have done here is blow hot air.

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

My only error is conversing with an idiot like you. Now people are beginning to wonder who about me....

Fag you couldn't pork Melania if she was sitting nude on your face. All you have done here is blow hot air.
So to be clear AGAIN:

NO Content response to my showing you're a DISHONEST POS who did NOT separate Hispanic from White in all your previous posts.. and continually have to move the goal posts.

EDIT:

Inevitable Empty Last-wording to follow from 12 IQ ebonics BOY.
He lost.
`

So to be clear AGAIN:

NO Content response to my showing you're a DISHONEST POS who did NOT separate Hispanic from White in all your previous posts.. and continually have to move the goal posts.

`
The UCR separated Hispanic from White...dumny...you just were too stupid to see it.

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

My only error is conversing with an idiot like you. Now people are beginning to wonder who about me....

Much of this racial disparity can be traced to a comparable disparity in murder convictions. African Americans are more than seven times more likely to be imprisoned for murder than white Americans,

Thanks for this one......

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

IM2, the OP, has been talking about the crime/out-of-wedlock births since at least post #15.

Lie. I've been responding to people trying to make this about crime and you were told o start another thread if you want to talk about crime.. That's all you ever do, lie about lack crime. And you have been allowed to hijack these threads all the time instead of deleting your comments or banning you from the topic.

No you didn't.

Much of this racial disparity can be traced to a comparable disparity in murder convictions. African Americans are more than seven times more likely to be imprisoned for murder than white Americans,

This doesn't prove anything but the fact whites get away with killing blacks like Wilson and Zimmerman did.

No you didn't.

This doesn't prove anything but the fact whites get away with killing blacks like Wilson and Zimmerman did.

Treyvon and Brown weren't murdered.

Yes they were and it's not a topic I am going to be debating with an idiot like you.

Yes they were and it's not a topic I am going to be debating with an idiot like you.
At least you have enough sense not to step into the "kill zone"; instead you have to settle for cowering at the edge lobbing juvenile insults...

Forum List

Back