Mass Shootings and Being Color Blind

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The 'color blind' reference here means being blind to everything except color, skin color.

And that describes the most racist President's ever in the.....excuse the expression....White House.

Hussein Obama' racist school policies made the Florida school shootings possible.

Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

1. "Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students
Despite growing classroom violence, the Obama administration is strongly advising schools to relax classroom discipline, arguing "zero tolerance" policies discriminate vs. minority students.

Attorney General Eric Holder and Education Secretary Arne Duncan Wednesday issued "recommendations" urging schools to find ways to avoid suspending or expelling students who act out. They also suggested administrators think twice about involving police in campus altercations.

The [Obama] Justice Department already has sued school districts in Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi for implementing allegedly racist disciplinary policies."
Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

2. "Nikolas Cruz's psychosis ended in a bloody massacre not only because of the stunning incompetence of the Broward County Sheriff's Department. It was also the result of liberal insanity working exactly as it was intended to.

3. School and law enforcement officials knew Cruz was a ticking time bomb. They did nothing because of a deliberate, willful, bragged-about policy to end the "school-to-prison pipeline."

4. He assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."

5. Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.

6. Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled.

7. The moronic idea behind the "school-to-prison pipeline" is that the only reason so many "black and brown bodies" are in prison is because they were disciplined in high school, diminishing their opportunities. End the discipline and ... problem solved!

8. This primitive, stone-age thinking was made official Broward County policy in a Nov. 5, 2013, agreement titled "Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline."

The first "whereas" clause of the agreement states that "the use of arrests and referrals to the criminal justice system may decrease a student's chance of graduation, entering higher education, joining the military and getting a job."

The agreement's third "whereas” clause specifically cites "students of color" as victims of the old, racist policy of treating criminal behavior criminally.'"
The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

9. "The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014 that claimed students of color are “disproportionately impacted” by suspensions and expulsions, a situation they said leads to a “school-to-prison pipeline” that discriminates against minority and low-income students.

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable."
Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

Soooo.....who made it possible for Nikolas Cruz to be off his psychotropic drugs, act out, get a weapon, and do what homicidal maniacs do????

Hussein Obama:
Low-life, double-dealing, back-stabbing, crypto-Islamist, drug-dealing anti-American racist.

And, on the topic of blacks and whites in schools......one hardly knows what to make of this article:
I caution anyone reading it, as it is rife with the possibility of second-hand insanity.....

"IF YOU GIVE WHITE TEACHERS GUNS, I'M PULLING MY BLACK SON OUT OF SCHOOL
I’ve watched students and parents beg for solutions and gun control. I’ve watched as our lawmakers refuse to take a stand instead saying that we should arm teachers.

I want them to be safe but there is absolutely NOTHING safe about giving white teachers of black and brown children guns.

We already know that Black and Brown children are disproportionately punished in schools. We know that young white female teachers are often afraid of Black boys as young as eight years old. We know that Black girls are punished more severely than their counterparts.

And you think that the solution to school shootings is for me to send my Black child to a school with armed white teachers?

How long before teachers use the threat of a gun to discipline a child?

Is this just another step in the prison to pipeline mission? Seriously, what is the real agenda?

No!

You will not use my child as a guinea pig for a new police state, so IF you arm white teachers, I’m pulling my Black son out of school."
If You Give White Teachers Guns, I'm Pulling My Black Son Out of School

And another residual effect of the Obama presidency:

"Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine
  • A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.
  • White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]."
Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine

When Liberals are in charge:

"Despite committing a string of arrestable offenses on campus before the Florida school shooting, Nikolas Cruz was able to escape the attention of law enforcement, pass a background check and purchase the weapon he used to slaughter three staff members and 14 fellow students because of Obama administration efforts to make school discipline more lenient.

....adopted by more than 50 other major school districts nationwide, allowing thousands of troubled, often violent, students to commit crimes without legal consequence. The aim was to slow the "school-to-prison pipeline."

...FBI agent Michael Biasello told RCI. “He probably wouldn’t have been able to buy the murder weapon if the school had referred him to law enforcement."

...the Broward County school system rewrote its discipline policy to make it much more difficult for administrators to suspend or expel problem students, or for campus police to arrest them for misdemeanors– including some of the crimes Cruz allegedly committed in the years and months leading up to the deadly Feb. 14 shooting at his Fort Lauderdale-area school.

The new policy resulted from an Obama administration effort begun in 2011....

"In many of these districts, the drive to 'get our numbers right' has produced disastrous results, with startling increases in both the number and severity of disciplinary offenses, including assaults and beatings of teachers and students.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

The Left has destroyed our society, our culture, and the American dream.

And has the blood of the school shooting on their paws.

Hussein Obama' racist school policies made the Florida school shootings possible.

This primitive, stone-age thinking was made official Broward County policy in a Nov. 5, 2013, agreement titled "Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline."

"The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014
Only lying CON$ervoFascist scum are stupid enough to think time moves backwards!!! :cuckoo:

This primitive, stone-age thinking was made official Broward County policy in a Nov. 5, 2013, agreement titled "Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline."

"The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014
Only lying CON$ervoFascist scum are stupid enough to think time moves backwards!!! :cuckoo:

Clean off your specs.

"The new policy resulted from an Obama administration effort begun in 2011...."

"For example, in St. Paul, Minn., a high school science teacher was “beaten and choked out” by a 16-year-old student, who allegedly came up behind him, called him a “f--king white cracker,” and put him in a stranglehold, before bashing his head into a concrete wall and pavement. The student, Fon’Tae O’Bannon, got 90 days of electronic home monitoring and anger management counseling for the December 2015 attack.

The instructor, John Ekblad, who has experienced short-term memory loss and hearing problems, blames the Obama-era discipline policies for emboldening criminal behavior, adding that school violence “is still rising out of control.”

In Oklahoma City, which softened student punishments in response to a federal race-bias complaint, “students are yelling, cursing, hitting and screaming at teachers, and nothing is being done,” an Oklahoma City public school teacher said. “These students know there is nothing a teacher can do.”
Op.Cit.

Did I mention the blood on the paws of Leftists?

Obama....the skin-color President, has been even more racist than either Buchanan or Woodrow Wilson.

Remember that when the Democrats turn the truth upside down by applying that appellation to the other side.

Forum List

Back