The fallacy of black unwed births

Black murder rates don't matter, because more white people commit murder.

Actually, there are more murders committed by blacks.

Whites commit the most crimes.

Not the most murders or robberies.
But if you want to say whites commit the most crimes besides those then yes, you're right.

I don't equate ARRESTS with commission of crime. Thats what the FBI UCR is reporting...ARRESTS. Due to the nature of the system as I have painstakingly explained it, More Blacks are arrested for murder than actually commit murder. Cops are aware of the power of getting as many arrests as possible even if the Black guy is freed later. I'd call that called statistical padding. It's the arrests that go into the UCR not the convictions.

I don't equate ARRESTS with commission of crime.

The data I've seen shows more murders and robberies, not just more arrests for murder and robberies.

View attachment 180764

You are equating ARRESTS with commission of crime withou realizing it. How do i know? Its because I pay attention to clues showing how the data is collected and compiled. Police agencies do the reporting not the courts. So, arrests are the only data falling within the purview of uniformed officers and detectives...not the subsequent convictions or even subsequent exonerations.. The arrest statistic becomes part of the permanent. UCR record
Regardless of the outcome.

One more thing. Logic should have told you that something is amiss when whites are arrested for 69.6 of crimes commited in 2016 but
they aren't represented in prison at anywhere near that rate.

You are equating ARRESTS with commission of crime withou realizing it.

The data I posted wasn't arrests.

whites are arrested for 69.6 of crimes commited in 2016

What's the stat for blacks?

But if you want to say whites commit the most crimes besides those then yes, you're right.

That means whites commit the most crimes.

Yup.
And blacks commit the most murders and robberies.

But that's irrelevant when whites commit the most crimes.

Murders and robberies are never irrelevant.
Welllll, whites are not the targets of murder by blacks anywhere near as much as they are targetted by other Whites. Off the top of my head i believe that 84% is the WOW (white on white) rate.

Welllll, whites are not the targets of murder by blacks anywhere near as much as they are targetted by other Whites.

It's true, blacks mostly kill blacks. Whites mostly kill whites.
It's also true that blacks commit more murders than whites.

I don't equate ARRESTS with commission of crime. Thats what the FBI UCR is reporting...ARRESTS. Due to the nature of the system as I have painstakingly explained it, More Blacks are arrested for murder than actually commit murder. Cops are aware of the power of getting as many arrests as possible even if the Black guy is freed later. I'd call that called statistical padding. It's the arrests that go into the UCR not the convictions.

The data I've seen shows more murders and robberies, not just more arrests for murder and robberies.

View attachment 180764

You are equating ARRESTS with commission of crime withou realizing it. How do i know? Its because I pay attention to clues showing how the data is collected and compiled. Police agencies do the reporting not the courts. So, arrests are the only data falling within the purview of uniformed officers and detectives...not the subsequent convictions or even subsequent exonerations.. The arrest statistic becomes part of the permanent. UCR record

One more thing. Logic should have told you that something is amiss when whites are arrested for 69.6 of crimes commited in 2016 but

If you posed the white percentage you know he percentage of blacks. You don't post the numbers because it shows whites were arrested in more than double the numbers.

But this thread is not about that and we have moderators here who are supposed to keep threads on topic allowing this to go on. And that's because they suffer from the same racial bias, to be nice about it. This thread is about unwed births.

View attachment 180764

If you posed the white percentage you know he percentage of blacks. You don't post the numbers because it shows whites were arrested in more than double the numbers.

But this thread is not about that and we have moderators here who are supposed to keep threads on topic allowing this to go on. And that's because they suffer from the same racial bias, to be nice about it. This thread is about unwed births.

You don't post the numbers because it shows whites were arrested in more than double the numbers.

Only double? Despite being 5 times the population? Weird.

Now you apparently don't. 593,000 were the total number of babies born in the black community. Whites had just more than 621,000 unwed births. Your claim of whites having 5 times the population is an excuse for every failure whites have.

415k is a bigger number, proportionally speaking than 600k.

Whites do have 5 times the population. That is not a "Claim", it is a fact.

I excuse nothing. The far smaller percentage of white illegitimate births are still a large problem for the White community and I want to address them even more than I do want to address the black ones.

Your lack of math is still funny.

That's all you are doing here. Making excuses for white failure. That's always going to be your out. We commit more crime because there are 5 times more of us. We had more unwed births because there are 5 times more of us. We commit more rapes because there at 5 times more of us. Like that justifies the high crime numbers of whites. It is an excuse and nothing else.

You misunderstand my intent.

It is never my intent to excuse white crime or illegitimacy. I merely point out the relevance of RATES, to show how high rates of illegitimacy (in the black community) tracks with high rates of violent crime, or drug use, or poor education outcome, ect ect ect, (in the black community)

To show that illegitimacy is the primary CAUSE of these social dysfunctions.

Thus we can see what we have to do to reduce the rates of these negative outcomes for everyone.

Though of course, blacks, suffering more, would disproportionately benefit.

Well the thing here is that illegitimacy is not the primary cause of any dysfunction in the black community. White racism is.

Which is utter nonsense, and very harmful self defeating nonsense at that.

It's easy to blame someone else for your problems. It feels good. Hell, play your cards right, and you can get paid.

But the problems only worsen, because you are not actually addressing the real cause.

DId you not notice that? You've spent generations trying to fix these problems by fighting against white racism, and your children are still killing each other by the thousands every year.

If you are serious about the welfare of your people, you need to stop playing games and get serious, and actually address the real cause.

It will be hard, but ever single point of drop in the rate of illegitimacy will translate into saved lives, and better lives.

It's even easier t deny what history ad everyone else shows is fact apparetly.

I know the real cause. White racism. Whites at killing each other by the thousands also, so you have no point. We will fight white racism until it becomes a non factor,

The cause of the problem is white racism. Therefore I am addressing the cause. A white racist cannot tell me it's not the cause. So you can just shut up and accept that I will continue blaming white racism for what it has caused.

View attachment 180764

You don't post the numbers because it shows whites were arrested in more than double the numbers.

More excuses.

View attachment 180764

More excuses.
You're the only one making excuses and they are really terrible ones.

More excuses.
You're the only one making excuses and they are really terrible ones.
It's all he's ever known...

View attachment 180764

More excuses.

I'm not excusing the higher total of murders committed by blacks.

You are.

More excuses.

You are.

Of course you don't.. You just excuse the higher numbers of very other crime whites commit.

More excuses.

You are.

Of course you don't.. You just excuse the higher numbers of very other crime whites commit.
No one cares about jay walkers. It's violent crimes that are the problem, and black people commit most of them.

More excuses.

You are.

Nope. Don't excuse those either.

More excuses.

You are.

No one cares about jay walkers. It's violent crimes that are the problem, and black people commit most of them.
Fig-4.jpg

More excuses.

You are.

View attachment 180838
It gets e an worse when trying to determine the rates of whites, and hispanics, as the federal government lump the two together. However not all cities do. And when one examines the rates between whites, and hispanics in cities like NYC for instance; it's easy to see that the crime rate amongst whites, is significantly lower than that reported by the federal government.

Look idiot ware here talking about who commits the most crime. That is not a rate based argument. This argument is based upon totals. We aren't talking about insurance, we are taking about a claim of racial superiority based on TOTAL numbers of crimes.

No, the discussion is about the rate at which crimes are committed by various sectors. To do otherwise provides no basis for solutions to be found.

More excuses.

You are.

View attachment 180838

I fail to see the point of you pretty bar chart.

Let me get this straight...

More white people are shot by police than blacks, but it's the black rate that matters.

And whites are the hypocrites?

View attachment 180764

I'm sorry, I just have great difficulty in taking a graph seriously in which fully one-third of the perpetrator's sex is UNKNOWN. Did someone forget to check the box? What other boxes did they forget to check?

View attachment 180764

I'm sorry, I just have great difficulty in taking a graph seriously in which fully one-third of the perpetrator's sex is UNKNOWN. Did someone forget to check the box? What other boxes did they forget to check?

Unfortunately, many murders go unsolved.

More excuses.

You are.

I think he's literally too stupid to understand how much societal harm comes from violent crime. Though, I suppose, that's only harm to a society whose members are a net benefit to the society. Since shitskins in negrohoods are little more than leeches, one less means more welfare handouts for the rest of them.

View attachment 180764

If not arrests what do you think the data you posted represents?

See post# 99 for the answer to your question.

Forum List

Back