The fallacy of black unwed births

Color of Crime update/summary excerpts
The Color of Crime
Crime rates

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates.
Asians have the Lowest rates, followed by Whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates.
This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups. In 2013, a black was Six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Urban centers
In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for Murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”— defined as firing a bullet that hits someone —a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were All white, the murder rate would drop by 91%, the robbery rate by 81%, and the shootings rate by 97%.

In an All-white Chicago, murder would decline 90%, rape by 81%, and robbery by 90%.

`
`

Last edited:
The Color of Crime
Crime rates

Asians have the Lowest rates, followed by Whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates.
This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups. In 2013, a black was Six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Urban centers
In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for Murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”— defined as firing a bullet that hits someone —a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were All white, the murder rate would drop by 91%, the robbery rate by 81%, and the shootings rate by 97%.

In an All-white Chicago, murder would decline 90%, rape by 81%, and robbery by 90%.

`
`

So how long have you been a GrandWizard? :rolleyes:

You're so fucking derp, you insulted a cracker, me. You are an example of people too stupid to know which end is up.

Boedicca nailed it, you failed it. Get with us the next time your cousins let you out of the basement.

You're so fucking derp, you insulted a cracker, me. You are an example of people too stupid to know which end is up.

Boedicca nailed it, you failed it. Get with us the next time your cousins let you out of the basement.
'Marion,' the gender-conflicted, 12-IQ Altar boy with the usual:
NO REBUTTAL

You are stupid and worthless as a political poster.

EDIT to Below.
Note 'Maid Marion' with NO CONTENT EVER.
No Rebuttal, No Content. No Stats.
IOW, a mindless TROLL.
bye

Last edited:

NO REBUTTAL

`

You better stick to IM2, because you can't touch me, boy.

You're strictly amatuer.

53.5% of those of "known race". I left out those listed as unknown.

No you didn't.

I did. You see white offenders (5004) plus black or African-American offenders (6095) plus other (291) total
11390 offenders. 6095/11390 = 0.535118525, I rounded that to 53.5%

They gave you a total of exonerations and the number of Blacks and whites exonerated. Use your calculator to check their math.

I tried, couldn't get to 7 times.

No, it doesn't make sense that Blacks are imprisoned for murder at 7 times the rate of Whites when that figure includes those wrongfully imprisoned as well.

Well, 7 times the imprisoned rate isn't my figure, it's from the authors of the study.
Also, 380 black murder exonerations out of all black murder convictions between the 1960s and 2016
is about 8 a year, maximum. Pretty sure that wouldn't make a huge dent in the rate.

But as an aside...what does this have to do with UNWED MOTHERS?

You brought up exonerations, I'm just correcting your misperceptions.
You'd better stick with the topic, you'd probably fare better.

No you didn't.

I did. You see white offenders (5004) plus black or African-American offenders (6095) plus other (291) total

You'd better stick with the topic,

The topic is your bad math. And misperception.
Tell me again that I didn't leave out the "unknowns". LOL!

You've wandered too far off the path. You've doe what you set out to do, derail this thread. It's dead.
IM2, the OP, has been talking about the crime/out-of-wedlock births since at least post #15.

Lie. I've been responding to people trying to make this about crime and you were told o start another thread if you want to talk about crime.. That's all you ever do, lie about lack crime. And you have been allowed to hijack these threads all the time instead of deleting your comments or banning you from the topic.
You made your intent quite clear:

Ever since my post two days ago, in which I detailed the way the right, a) distorts evidence about social pathology in black communities with regard to crime and out-of-wedlock childbirth,

You posted that on March 2. Your only post in this thread prior to Match 2 is the OP. So according to you, you wanted to discuss crime in this thread.

You're shitskinned and full of shit.

The Color of Crime
Crime rates

Urban centers

`
`

The color of crime us a debunked fake study done by a racist named Jared Taylor,

NO REBUTTAL

`

You better stick to IM2, because you can't touch me, boy.

You're strictly amatuer.

I whip your ass regularly. So then I guess he just can't hang.

The Color of Crime
Crime rates

Urban centers

`
`

The color of crime us a debunked fake study done by a racist named Jared Taylor,
You not liking it doesn't constitute it being debunked. You have a bad habit of making retarded proclaimations, believing them. Then expecting others to do so as well... Like your "degree" for example...

You'd better stick with the topic, you'd probably fare better.

No you didn't.

You've wandered too far off the path. You've doe what you set out to do, derail this thread. It's dead.
IM2, the OP, has been talking about the crime/out-of-wedlock births since at least post #15.

Lie. I've been responding to people trying to make this about crime and you were told o start another thread if you want to talk about crime.. That's all you ever do, lie about lack crime. And you have been allowed to hijack these threads all the time instead of deleting your comments or banning you from the topic.

Ever since my post two days ago, in which I detailed the way the right, a) distorts evidence about social pathology in black communities with regard to crime and out-of-wedlock childbirth,

You posted that on March 2. Your only post in this thread prior to Match 2 is the OP. So according to you, you wanted to discuss crime in this thread.

All you do is post up tired dumb comments about black crime.

The Color of Crime
Crime rates

Urban centers

`
`

You not liking it doesn't constitute it being debunked. You have a bad habit of making retarded proclaimations, believing them. Then expecting others to do so as well... Like your "degree" for example...

It's been debunked. It doesn't count.

The Color of Crime
Crime rates

Urban centers

`
`

Show us...

Originally published in 1999, The Color of Crime has been a staple of the white nationalist/alt-right movement for over a decade. It has also been subjected to several debunkings over the years. (See here and here. The book The Color of Justice is also a valuable resource.) Now Taylor is advertising the 2016 version of the booklet, and advertising it with the assistance of Vice Media co-founder and frequent Fox News guest Gavin McInnes.

Jared Taylor Touts Bogus ‘Color of Crime’ Report in an Awkward Interview with Gavin McInnes

The Color of Crime, a booklet by white separatist Jared Taylor, uses faulty analysis in its claims that whites are overwhelmingly victimized by blacks.

Color of Crime Booklet by Jared Taylor Popular on Radical Right

Nazis Can’t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis

The Color of Crime
Crime rates

Urban centers

`
`

Show us...

Just because your dumb ass believes a racist study doesn't make that study valid.

Originally published in 1999, The Color of Crime has been a staple of the white nationalist/alt-right movement for over a decade. It has also been subjected to several debunkings over the years. (See here and here. The book The Color of Justice is also a valuable resource.) Now Taylor is advertising the 2016 version of the booklet, and advertising it with the assistance of Vice Media co-founder and frequent Fox News guest Gavin McInnes.

Jared Taylor Touts Bogus ‘Color of Crime’ Report in an Awkward Interview with Gavin McInnes

The Color of Crime, a booklet by white separatist Jared Taylor, uses faulty analysis in its claims that whites are overwhelmingly victimized by blacks.

Nazis Can’t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis
Bunch of cryin'... No debunking. While you managed to dodge numbers, and math in pursuit of you "sociology degree", math doesn't lie. And "The Color of Crime" uses the same Fed stats you were using to try and make your point earlier... Dumb negro... It apparently is only debunked when others show how worthless blacks are...

Bunch of cryin'... No debunking. While you managed to dodge numbers, and math in pursuit of you "sociology degree", math doesn't lie. And "The Color of Crime" uses the same Fed stats you were using to try and make your point earlier... Dumb negro... It apparently is only debunked when others show how worthless blacks are...

No he doesn't use the same stats. Ad his study has been debunked. I already know you at a dumb ass so there is no more need t waste my time with you sound as white boy. In his trash, he multiplies the DOJ numbers by something like 9 for every black crime to come to his inflated totals. I know, because I read it. Can you even read?

No you didn't.

All you do is post up tired dumb comments about black crime.
Just because the comments are about dumb negroes like you doesn't make the comments themselves dumb.

Per your source, Tim Wise:

the homicide offending rate for blacks is about 6.8 times higher than the rate for whites.

\

No he doesn't use the same stats. Ad his study has been debunked. I already know you at a dumb ass so there is no more need t waste my time with you sound as white boy. In his trash, he multiplies the DOJ numbers by something like 9 for every black crime to come to his inflated totals. I know, because I read it. Can you even read?
The SPL Center (LOL) article (yr 2000) does NOT even attempt "debunking."
It only takes issue with interracial crime, Not the overall crime rate numbers.

And of course, I posted the numbers from the lates/Revised edition of 2016.

It should also be noted for Morons like you that several of the stats I posted (ie, NY, Chicago), deal with all non-white crime rates. Namely, Black and Hispanic, NOT just Black v white.
Those TWO minorities commit almost 90% of Urban violent crime in many big cities.
`

r
\

The SPL Center (LOL) article (yr 2000) does NOT even attempt "debunking."
It only takes issue with interracial crime, Not the overall crime rate numbers.

And of course, I posted the numbers from the lates/Revised edition of 2016.

It should also be noted for Morons like you that several of the stats I posted (ie, NY, Chicago), deal with all non-white crime rates. Namely, Black and Hispanic, NOT just Black v white.
Those TWO minorities commit almost 90% of Urban violent crime in many big cities.
`

Actually SPLC did debunk this study.

Based on a cursory examination of 1994 data about interracial crimes between whites and blacks — less than a sixth of all crimes committed that year — Taylor comes to a series of what he describes as "startling conclusions" about black criminality. Blacks, he claims, are vastly more likely to attack whites than vice versa and, in fact, are far more prone to criminality in general. The reason, Taylor suggests amidst a blizzard of misleading statistics, is their blackness — something about black genes, or perhaps black culture, that endows African-Americans with a natural proclivity to criminality.

Mistaking Poverty for Race
But Taylor is plainly, demonstrably wrong.

Taylor uses an incredibly simplistic analytical method that flatly ignores the fundamental conclusion of decades of serious criminology:

Selection Bias and Reality
Taylor's decision to simply ignore these well-documented criminological findings is not his report's only flaw. Another major error — a cardinal sin in the science of statistics — is "selection bias." Although Taylor wants crime patterns to be explained by the mere presence of black people, only a contorted analysis based on a small subset of crime data is able to produce such "evidence."

Similarly, by concentrating only on interracial crime, Jared Taylor paints a severely distorted picture of crime and victimization patterns in the United States today.

What Taylor actually does is consider only a subset of data on crime — statistics on interracial crimes between blacks and whites from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS).

For crimes of violence — the crimes Taylor focuses on — that data covers just 16 percent of the crimes committed in 1994. The result is a skewed view of the impact of race on crime that suggests that whites ought to be terrified of blacks who, in Taylor's view, present a serious threat to society.

Missing the Forest for the Trees

But this analysis completely overlooks the larger — and far more scientifically defensible — pattern in the data: Most crime is intra-racial (black-on-black and white-on-white), not interracial.

Per your source, Tim Wise:

the homicide offending rate for blacks is about 6.8 times higher than the rate for whites.

LOL!

But here is where the white racist argument falls apart.

The fact is, precisely because the black homicide offending rate is so much higher than the rate for whites (as noted above, 6.8 times higher), we should expect the black-on-white homicide numbers to be much higher than they were, relative to the white-on-black numbers.

If whites were (and we were) 63.7 percent of the population in 2010, population availability alone would suggest that we should have been as many as 63.7 percent of the victims of black murderers (especially if we were being targeted by black offenders, as implied by white supremacists), and that of the 4,765 victims of black killers, whites should have been 3,035 of them, rather than 704.

And if blacks were 13.6 percent of the population in 2010 (and they were), population availability would suggest that 13.6 percent of the victims of white killers should have been black, and so, of the 3,896 victims of white murderers that year, blacks should have been 530 of them, rather than 413. In both cases, the interracial homicide numbers are lower than random chance would predict, but especially so for black-on-white homicide.

Indeed, given population availability and general differences in homicide offending rates there should have been at least 5.8 times more black-on-white homicides than white-on-black homicides in 2010, but in truth, there were only 1.7 times more. In all, there were at least 2200 fewer black-on-white homicides than might have been expected based on random chance, and the ratio of black-on-white to white-on-black homicide was only about one-third as large as would have been expected. Instead of black-on-white homicides comprising 63 percent of 1,117 interracial murders involving whites and blacks, random chance would have predicted that they should have comprised 85 percent of a much larger number: 3,565.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back