The Fall of the Demcrat party

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
They don't have much left and we will keep hammering on them
connecting their distant miscreant bleeding-heart agenda incestuous in bed with the Press .... business model..

This is America American means business

so something has to give

stealing from the people that make money

to pay for the people that don't is fine up to a certain point

The kids whose parents are spending billions and trillions of dollars are going to see that

I hope.

In other words how long how much longer before a white woman become speaker and get to spend a million dollars a year on her own dinner and she's worth 250 million dollars

Don't go in the government just to get rich kids...

Nancy Pelosi Romney is near gone...

Thank God !!

I believe she has officially passed her broom onto the fabulous AOC after all that fighting years ago

Marie Antoinette Pelosi has to go live full time now in the city that she destroyed .

not talking about San Francisco I'm talking about Baltimore

Nancy Pelosi has one friend Adam Schiff and he has no friends

Last edited:
They don't have much left and we will keep hammering on them
connecting their distant miscreant bleeding-heart agenda incestuous in bed with the Press .... business model..

This is America American means business

so something has to give

stealing from the people that make money

to pay for the people that don't is fine up to a certain point

The kids whose parents are spending billions and trillions of dollars are going to see that

I hope.

In other words how long how much longer before a white woman become speaker and get to spend a million dollars a year on her own dinner and she's worth 250 million dollars

Don't go in the government just to get rich kids...

Nancy Pelosi Romney is near gone...

Thank God !!

I believe she has officially passed her broom onto the fabulous AOC after all that fighting years ago

Marie Antoinette Pelosi has to go live full time now in the city that she destroyed .

not talking about San Francisco I'm talking about Baltimore

Nancy Pelosi has one friend Adam Schiff and he has no friends

They know they are in a pile of doo-doo. But they also know to send out people in very safe districts as mouthpieces. (I am sure that the GOP does the same thing) These people float political trial balloons to see what will work. So far; as far as the Left, nothing is working, lol. Americans are PI**ED, and the Democrats are in control. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the end of this story in November-)

• Banned
They know they are in a pile of doo-doo. But they also know to send out people in very safe districts as mouthpieces. (I am sure that the GOP does the same thing) These people float political trial balloons to see what will work. So far; as far as the Left, nothing is working, lol. Americans are PI**ED, and the Democrats are in control. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the end of this story in November-)
Amen

• Banned
The Democrat Party treats the Taxpayers like their slaves who they can load an infinite amount of burden upon.
They use hate and fear as tools to steal just like a burglar use a crowbar and lock pick.
Tax and spend party is becoming militant

thru race assignment and manipulation

also known as identity politics

sensible people will not be taken as fools.

Joseph Stalin killed 40 million people I don't know if I'm allowed to say that here

• Banned
What would you do to adjust the elections protocol
also what do you think about gerrymandering

Forum List

Back