Democrats are now party of the rich

The Biden fund raiser in New York raised 25 million dollars for Joe Biden's campaign. Ther is no doubt that Biden has turned his back on middle class Americans.

Yeah, I heard somewhere that he held an event where the cheapest ticket was $200 and the most expensive was $500,000. Apparently the $200 tickets were in the back and the $500,000 tickets were right up front. Also, the high rollers had a personal party with Biden and such.

Why not have the $200 ticket holders start up front and Biden should have gone to visit the cheap spenders. Way to go Biden paling around with the rich

It’s like I’ve said before, this “tax the rich” nonsense is just a ruse to get people to vote for him, they don’t really want to do that because if they did, they wouldn’t have as many of those $500,000 ticket buyers show up.

It was a wake, not a funeral. Ya got a link saying Trump was invited? Or Biden was not?
You always second guess me. I'm not a RWing lying MAGAturd like you and the other mucks. Next time, look it up for yourself...

And the Biden donations are for his campaign. Not for saving his butt like Trump does.

In one day Biden raised more money than trump did in all of February. And you think nobody is going to vote for Biden because of it? Lol!

Everyone
Literally Everyone knows who Trump is and who Biden is.

Money will play virtually no role in the Presidential election, other than the cost of producing unverifiable mail in ballots.

You always second guess me. I'm not a RWing lying MAGAturd like you and the other mucks. Next time, look it up for yourself...

And the Biden donations are for his campaign. Not for saving his butt like Trump does.
No need to second guess, we all know you loons lie through your teeth.

In truth the dems have always been the party of the rich... they lie to their supporters... they point fingers at the opposition and lie about them... Trump goes to a wake for a cop killed by a punk ass mfer who should have still been in prison.... while Joe goes after more cash from the elite....
Joe already has more money for his campaign than Trump... but here he is hand out wanting more and more... making one promise after another that will end up screwing the little guy...

Last edited:
And to think that the liberals actually believe that Biden is going after the "rich". :laughing0301:

Going after the rich is just a idiots mantra they created. They keep reusing that because they think middle america is so stupid they will all say "yeah dat dere Biden he gonna tax dem rich folks and fight for us!"

Fact remains they never will because it's the rich that donate hundreds of thousands, even millions to their campaigns in exchange for favors.

They are the rich, their supporters are the rich, the rich bribe them with donations to get what they want. They absolutely will not do anything to hurt their benefactors.

Going after the rich is just a idiots mantra they created. They keep reusing that because they think middle america is so stupid they will all say "yeah dat dere Biden he gonna tax dem rich folks and fight for us!"

Fact remains they never will because it's the rich that donate hundreds of thousands, even millions to their campaigns in exchange for favors.

They are the rich, their supporters are the rich, the rich bribe them with donations to get what they want. They absolutely will not do anything to hurt their benefactors.
Yes, exactly why Democrats raised such a big stink when Trump capped the SALT deduction at 10k.

Trump doesn’t pay taxes
Freeloader
Trump has paid more tax dollars than you will ever earn in your entire life... and everyone you know.... we are talking millions of dollars in taxes... not to mention the taxes his employees and contractors have paid...
This lawfare from NY on Trump will bury that state... no one is going to want to do business there....

Trump has paid more tax dollars than you will ever earn in your entire life... and everyone you know.... we are talking millions of dollars in taxes... not to mention the taxes his employees and contractors have paid...
This lawfare from NY on Trump will bury that state... no one is going to want to do business there....
He has avoided more taxes than I have ever in my life

He has avoided more taxes than I have ever in my life
Prove it... link please.... even if he avoided taxes like we all try to do he has still been responsible for more money to the treasury than you ever have....

Forum List

Back