The Fall of Chicago (due to liberal policies)

Meanwhile countless other cities are thriving throughout the world operating under liberal policies. And Chicago maintains a top 5 GDP in the world.

Detroit was great, when the rest of the world hadn't started making cars yet.

Saw on the tube Illinois's current unpaid bills top 15 billion and their credit rating is close to junk status.

Doomed

Meanwhile countless other cities are thriving throughout the world operating under liberal policies. And Chicago maintains a top 5 GDP in the world.

Then the dems ruined it

Then the dems ruined it
No, the rest of the world deciding to try making cars is what hurt Detroit. Do not alter my post in your quote again or it will be reported.

Then the dems ruined it
No, the rest of the world deciding to try making cars is what hurt Detroit. Do not alter my post in your quote again or it will be reported.

Oh bullshit, go try and sell that nonsense to someone else. I didn't alter your post, jackwad I highlighted, of course you're an idiot and won't understand the difference so report away

Then the dems ruined it
Is your mommy a mod here?

Detroit started going to hell when democrats and unions teamed up.

Then the dems ruined it
Is your mommy a mod here?

Detroit started going to hell when democrats and unions teamed up.
What, in the 30's? :cuckoo:

imageedit_3580_8813043832.jpg

View attachment 136318
Under Republican Mayors in the 40's and 50's, the big 3 began moving manufacturing out of Detroit. In the 60's and 70's, Japanese automobiles began taking significant market share because they were building more cars. Europe was also building more cars. India started building more cars. China started building more cars. Big trucks, big SUVs, the preferred vehicle of Republicans and the best sellers in the U.S. for decades, don't sell anywhere else in the world, but were the focus of the U.S. auto industry. But no.... none of that can possibly have anything to do with anything.

Meanwhile I'll repeat that countless other cities are thriving throughout the world operating under liberal policies. And Chicago maintains a top 5 GDP in the world.

Forum List

Back