Is it time for Trump to start having rallies in Democrat strongholds?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
In my opinion he should brave the difficult locales. New York, Chicago etc. He needs to do what was the impossible and say it out loud "you don't have to vote like your grandparents did, if you feel your party has abandoned you and America, you have an alternative".

Reagan won it all except D.C. Trump can apply pressure to states that were once unheard of. Even if he doesn't win a particularly blue state, he may turn a purple one with less effort due to his exposure.

What is important right now. In fact, what is critical, is that politicians all hear, from both sides that poor policies and decisions that harm America will have career consequences. Trump could run on "remain in Mexico" again and suggest he will negotiate an unbreakable 20 year agreement with Mexico and it would be a slamdunk with voters.

That's doable. Trump would draw a crowd, no matter where he was.

But it would be far more hilarious for the Biden campaign to schedule a "rally" in a deep red city and watch how nobody shows up.

1707145507185.jpeg

In my opinion he should brave the difficult locales. New York, Chicago etc. He needs to do what was the impossible and say it out loud "you don't have to vote like your grandparents did, if you feel your party has abandoned you and America, you have an alternative".

Reagan won it all except D.C. Trump can apply pressure to states that were once unheard of. Even if he doesn't win a particularly blue state, he may turn a purple one with less effort due to his exposure.

What is important right now. In fact, what is critical, is that politicians all hear, from both sides that poor policies and decisions that harm America will have career consequences. Trump could run on "remain in Mexico" again and suggest he will negotiate an unbreakable 20 year agreement with Mexico and it would be a slamdunk with voters.
In the long and short of it ... that may work.But it also would demand
real precise security.Trump has no shortage of his message getting
out.

He always draws a crowd, but it`s the same group of loons. Check out this one who was seeing Trump for the 68th time in 5 years. :laughing0301:
I can`t picture these inbred hillbillies venturing into a city where they might encounter dark skinned people.

He always draws a crowd, but it`s the same group of loons. Check out this one who was seeing Trump for the 68th time in 5 years. :laughing0301:
I can`t picture these inbred hillbillies venturing into a city where they might encounter dark skinned people.

You sure have a purdy mouf.

Lol, more of those dark skinned people are becoming Trump supporters everyday. Thanks to Biden!

That's doable. Trump would draw a crowd, no matter where he was.

But it would be far more hilarious for the Biden campaign to schedule a "rally" in a deep red city and watch how nobody shows up.

View attachment 897849
Obviously that is why Biden is not out and about.
I heard today that Biden is limited to basically one
short public appearance { at some inconsequential spot
like a Ice Cream cone vender }.When he does a pubic
appearance.Which explains definitively why he stayed
inside some basemant bunker in the fall of 2020 where Trump
was doing huge Rallies.The Dems know ... Biden was a weak candidate.
Couldn't even win the Iowa caucus.
Trump winning 2,497 counties
Biden winning 477 counties.
Even Obama won 873 counties.

Obviously that is why Biden is not out and about.
I heard today that Biden is limited to basically one
short public appearance { at some inconsequential spot
like a Ice Cream cone vender }.When he does a pubic
appearance.Which explains definitively why he stayed
inside some basemant bunker in the fall of 2020 where Trump
was doing huge Rallies.The Dems know ... Biden was a weak candidate.
Couldn't even win the Iowa caucus.
Trump winning 2,497 counties
Biden winning 477 counties.
Even Obama won 873 counties.

A weak candidate, and an even weaker "president."

Define a loon.Cite an example of just one Trump fan at one of
his overflow Rallies where a police presence was needed.
Name one MAGA voter who engaged in the many Summer of Love
Protests.

people are going to vote the same way they did last time around with the same result.
Real deep thinker are ya.The kind of person who refuses
to change his food habits,mode of dress and how to brush
their teeth.I think yer defining Communism.
Like Stalins Russia and Mao's China.

Real deep thinker are ya.The kind of person who refuses
to change his food habits,mode of dress and how to brush
their teeth.I think yer defining Communism.
Like Stalins Russia and Mao's China.
When in doubt , call someone a communist.

Works every time for the simple minded aka MAGAt.

Lol, more of those dark skinned people are becoming Trump supporters everyday. Thanks to Biden!
We`ve been hearing that since the days of Richard Nixon. If Nixon was alive today, he would be running from the terrorist supporting GOP.

Forum List

Back