Respect -People Forget Alot, But They Always Remember How You Made Them Feel.

How far will Trump have to go for it to be "too much"?

• Improper War

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Publicly align with Putin policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • be found guilty of a crime against the people

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • it will never happen

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

wsucram15

Jun 17, 2017
"Dont regard your self as a Guardian of Freedom, unless you respect and preserve the rights of people you disagree with." Gerard O'Neil (physicist)
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference" Churchhill
"I walk slowly but I never walk backward." Lincoln
"Hate is too great a burden to bear, it injures the hater more than the hated." Coretta Scott King

I have two things I want to write about today but thought I would begin with some quotes from some respected people in history about respect. Right now the entire world it seems is divided and everyone has some reason for this, perhaps they are ALL correct. Some people can take these things said in stride and others just take things too far and this goes for all people. It is up to the people that can resolve the differences to try to work together to end this bitterness, globally.

I saw two tidbits this morning that will be gone tomorrow with new stories but thought just for giggles I would address the lack of respect in both of them and perhaps the lack of truth.

First today, I saw an ad by Heineken beer (image below) on a tweet, perhaps I didnt understand it but the beer company was asking for open borders and working more on what unites as opposed to what divides us as a global society. Somehow the ConservativeFIGHTERS.com is calling for a boycott of the beer? Seriously? Now Im not a beer drinker but really?

You are free to go to the page..but here is some of the message..."Heineken is the latest multinational corporation to join in the push to erode national sovereignty and open all international borders."

-> "In reality, the world is a very dangerous place. Heineken and the liberals who share their view are utterly ungrateful of the sacrifices of our ancestors. We have managed to achieve the safest and prosperous society in the history of man, and the globalists hope to erode our success to prevent hurting the feelings of murderous goat herders."

Last line- "We need to show corporations that they serve us, their customers, and cannot push their political propaganda without consequence."

Are you serious? Look at the paragraph wth the -> above, that is POLITCAL PROPAGANDA. I dont care if you buy Heineken Beer, or even drink beer. But I do believe this message is a bridge too far for divisiveness. in what people are calling propaganda. The company was asking for global cooperation, not for people to break the law that currently exists. Explain to me, what is the big deal? I really dont " get it". Both opinions are appreciated if you dont argue or TYPE IN BOLD PRINT.

The next issue is brief and Im definitely not going to argue about this, but in my opinion there is a difference between a morning show host, a debate host, Ms Universe, other women who have some position in society, who do not answer to him and are critical of him and the President of the United States on merit and respect. I dont watch the MSNBC show, because I think "joe" is rude, but I did see tweets this morning about it and checked out media. Apparently Trump and Joes wife Mika had some sort of dispute, where again..he cyber bullied a woman for giving him criticism. Now there is more to the story, her kids through the White house reps (a negative story last year in the Enquirer) were threatened (bad press) if the two of them (joe and Mika) didnt apologize to Trump personally.

I believe this is also a bridge too far. The story seems like friends bickering and they will work it out, but it should have been done privately. The tweet went out by Trump after some insults from the "Morning Joe" team. However, the story in the enquirer with the kids, did run. The White House will not comment on this and isnt this going too far when the kids arent in the spotlight and are under age? Also nothing from Trump today but he is hosting South Korean President. I dont think that has ever stopped him though. Too far involving the kids perhaps ?

All of this is just more fluff, but I thought I would address it for what it is, something to stall agenda. Lets get moving on legislation. Skip the drama and lets work together on fixing the problems, even if we dont agree on the solutions, lets compromise to get it done. I dont think its going to otherwise.

Words to live by,
alert-popular-beer-company-sends-trump-sick-message-side-every-bottle-boycott

" As we express our Gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation IS NOT to utter words, but to live by them" JFK

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not." T. Jefferson I really believe this.

Have a Good Holiday!

Attachments

• BeerTweet.jpg
    BeerTweet.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 55
I'd like to hear from people on either side of this debate as long as this isnt going to become an argument. I just want to hear what your opinions are on these things I saw today.

ok, I heard what you had to say. I am not a moderist or fence sitter and definitely not like yourself. I will defend my position. I do not agree with you and your anger towards "the majority" for absolutely no reason.

But you have a great weekend.

I believe there will always be that 35-36% who, in their own words, want to burn it down, destroy the government, kill the country. They post here all day, every day.

The rest of the country?

Most have been fed up for some time now. Scary that we're only 6 months in and most of the world is calling him the liar he is.

He will be impeached and, I suspect we will find proof of far more than collusion with Russia. Actually, with the WSJ article proved that. But, what will that mean?

He is incapable of governing. All he seems to be able to do are the tweet tantrums, always picking new fights, embarrassing the office and the country, showing those idiotic exec orders like he's a toddler doing Show and Tell on Romper Room.

We all knew this would be bad but -

19510588_481782355487440_4147273237190337858_n.jpg

Do you lock your doors or can anybody just walk in
whenever they like?

You might want to live your life by your JFK quote.
"Don't just utter your beliefs...live them."

Either toss the locks in the trash, or STFU!

Have a nice day

Luddly..I know this investigation will come to something, but Im not sure we will get to the 2 step impeachment process w/o considerable changes in Congress. I just dont see it, thats why I put my poll on top of the article.

DJT..you are entitled to an opinion and I do live the things I speak of and I urge others to do so as well.

Luddly..I know this investigation will come to something, but Im not sure we will get to the 2 step impeachment process w/o considerable changes in Congress. I just dont see it, thats why I put my poll on top of the article.

DJT..you are entitled to an opinion and I do live the things I speak of and I urge others to do so as well.

Nope...not if you lock your doors at home. If you lock your doors you are
admitting to having borders.

If you talk the talk, you must walk the walk

There are no grounds for impeaching President Trump. My suggestion would be for the Democrats to spend time working on themselves, their party and their problem with facing the truth.

I believe there will always be that 35-36% who, in their own words, want to burn it down, destroy the government, kill the country. They post here all day, every day.

The rest of the country?

Most have been fed up for some time now. Scary that we're only 6 months in and most of the world is calling him the liar he is.

He will be impeached and, I suspect we will find proof of far more than collusion with Russia. Actually, with the WSJ article proved that. But, what will that mean?

He is incapable of governing. All he seems to be able to do are the tweet tantrums, always picking new fights, embarrassing the office and the country, showing those idiotic exec orders like he's a toddler doing Show and Tell on Romper Room.

View attachment 136336
President Trump never said that.

Let me address you both at the same time.
DJT..on leaving the house unlocked, what does this have to do with my article? Can you correlate?

Book of Jeremiah...Im sorry I did not state what I meant. I am sure the investigation will come to something. What I am not sure of is if it will involve the 2 step process of impeachment for the President and even so, if Congress will allow it to begin. Right now there are no grounds and I thank you for that information, but I am fairly educated in the law and also live near DC working on a series of articles on this period of time. Its very interesting from a writing perspective.
Also Im not a Democrat.

Again, both of you have a good holiday:)

The rest of the country?

View attachment 136336

SAID WHAT???? No One was Talking about what Trump "said".

The rest of the country?

View attachment 136336

She was referring to the meme in post #5

The rest of the country?

View attachment 136336

She was referring to the meme in post #5

Thank you sir!

Forum List

Back