The Face of our next President - 2012

after reading the wnd article I don't get why he is so exciting. he against obama's big agendas which every other republican is, hes a jackass about abortion, and hes a neocon

so um, what exactly are his positions on anything? the only thing I have found about him is on his wiki page and the only issue it says hes against abortion even in the case of incest or rape, which makes me think he is quite the authoritarian

Do you EVER READ OPs?

I included info on Mr. Cain, as well as several links, including the link to his PAC, which is the official Herman Cain website.

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

so um, what exactly are his positions on anything? the only thing I have found about him is on his wiki page and the only issue it says hes against abortion even in the case of incest or rape, which makes me think he is quite the authoritarian

Do you EVER READ OPs?

I included info on Mr. Cain, as well as several links, including the link to his PAC, which is the official Herman Cain website.

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

yes I read the OP and his PAC site, and guess what. there is no list of issues in either! every candidate's website I have ever seen has a tab with an easy to read list of issues and the persons stances on them except this guy. made me suspicious from the start

after reading the wnd article I don't get why he is so exciting. he against obama's big agendas which every other republican is, hes a jackass about abortion, and hes a neocon

Yet, he can balance a check book....that goes a long ways these days.

Balance a checkbook goes a long ways these days? Are you kidding me?
WRONG!

Nowadays, if you do not balance your checkbook, you are a victim of some unscrupulous creditor and you are given a pass for being misled...and you are put at the head of the line for all the goodies those bad bad people will be forced to give you.

Nope. Better off not balancing your checkbook. If you do, you MUST be one of those unscrupulous rich evil predatory people.

Do you EVER READ OPs?

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

Enlighten us..

What are his positions on the major issues?

I wonder if my conservative friends would be so high on him if he weren't African American.

I think I am about to be ousted from the conservative ranks for my honesty

Do you EVER READ OPs?

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

Enlighten us..

Well, on the first issue he is part of the Tea Party so he is a racist...

As TM said, he won't get any support because the TP is a bunch of racists, he was lucky to make it out of that TP rally alive from the looks of it.

Last edited:

Do you EVER READ OPs?

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

yes I read the OP and his PAC site, and guess what. there is no list of issues in either! every candidate's website I have ever seen has a tab with an easy to read list of issues and the persons stances on them except this guy. made me suspicious from the start

Hint to the clueless: The Cain website is a PAC.

Also note: Herman Cain is NOT a "candidate"---yet. He is exploring a run for 2012 and guaging the support ($$) he would be able to raise to see if he would even be a viable candidate before he OFFICIALLY tosses his hat in the ring.

Happens all the time in politics.

Anyway, you claim to be smart. If you're smarter than me, why do I have to spoon feed you information on Herman Cain? I'm sure if you're as smart as you claim to be, you can locate the answers to any questions you have on this great big old wild wild web AlBore created all by his lonesome! :)

Cheers! ;)

Do you EVER READ OPs?

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

Enlighten us..

Ok...so you don't know any of his positions

Does anyone who supports him know what his positions are?

Do you EVER READ OPs?

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

Hint to the clueless: The Cain website is a PAC.

Also note: Herman Cain is NOT a "candidate"---yet. He is exploring a run for 2012 and guaging the support ($$) he would be able to raise to see if he would even be a viable candidate before he OFFICIALLY tosses his hat in the ring.

Happens all the time in politics.

Anyway, you claim to be smart. If you're smarter than me, why do I have to spoon feed you information on Herman Cain? I'm sure if you're as smart as you claim to be, you can locate the answers to any questions you have on this great big old wild wild web AlBore created all by his lonesome! :)

Cheers! ;)

Your thread Jeny..

Enlighten us on his wisdom

Do you EVER READ OPs?

Try here:
www.themermanatorpac.com

Enlighten us..

As TM said, he won't get any support because the TP is a bunch of racists, he was lucky to make it out of that TP rally alive from the looks of it.

Well, he was lucky. The Tea Partyers are so stupid they put their hoods on backwards and they couldnt find him in the dark.....thats why they kept on chanting "smile Hermy SMILE"

Great. Just what we need - ANOTHER corporate stooge in Washington. Don't you guys have enough??? You won't be satisfied until every last resource in this world is just handed to a corporation.

Great. Just what we need - ANOTHER corporate stooge in Washington. Don't you guys have enough??? You won't be satisfied until every last resource in this world is just handed to a corporation.

So you prefer the lifetime politicians that make decisions based on what they get out of the corporations and public interest groups?

DO you truly believe that every person who is in corporate America at the top is corrupt?

bigot_boy.jpg

No self made/ambitious/sucessful black people need apply.

So you prefer the lifetime politicians that make decisions based on what they get out of the corporations and public interest groups?

DO you truly believe that every person who is in corporate America at the top is corrupt?

No, I am not for politicians in bed with corporations. In fact, I don't think corporations ought to have ANY say in our government and ESPECIALLY not in out election process, but they do. They have WAY too much influence. They are NOT people. And yes, I do think 99% of people at the heads of corporations are corrupt - how can you not be when everything you are about is squeezing the most $$$ out of your citezenry. Public interest groups like what?

Last edited:

No, I am not for politicians in bed with corporations. In fact, I don't think corporations ought to have ANY say in our government and ESPECIALLY not in out election process, but they do. They have WAY too much influence. They are NOT people. And yes, I do think 99% of people at the heads of corporations are corrupt - how can you not be when everything you are about is squeezing the most $$$ out of your citezenry. Public interest groups like what?

Well,

There is your problem.
99% of the heads of corporations are NOT corrupt.
I bet less than 5%.
Proabably less than 3%.
You need to stop listening to the rhetoric politicians use to get elected.

He was on the board of directors of the National Restaurant Association???

Does he know about the Tea Party belief that a restaurant owner ought to have the right to refuse to serve HIM??

lolol
proof that that was said by a tea party person?

and i know who said it

Here you go...now you can spin this.

Taylor Marsh: Rand Paul on Civil Rights: Private Restaurants Wouldn't Have To Serve Martin Luther King
yes, Rand Paul
now tie him to the tea party

So, the Right failed miserably with McCain, so they think they will do any better by lopping off the 'Mc'? In 2016, they just need to find an Asian candidate with the last name 'Ain'. LOL!

Forum List

Back