The Face of our next President - 2012

Frankly... I find his voting Present or Not Voting right up there in signifigance with his lack of knowledge of "Snookie".

Hell, I never heard of Snookie.

Unfortunately, living in New Jersey...I knew who Snookie was

and I am worse off for it

Actually, if our President was sitting glued to Jersey Shore.. I'd have to really wonder... "What the hell?"

Make our day, Herman..Run!!

AMEN on that! :clap2:

37856_1475743487190_1041781835_1388149_2987452_n.jpg

Run, Herman, Run!!

Keep scaring the SHIT out of the lefties, Obama and his disbarred lawyer wife. :lol:

Gotta love it.... :lol:

Obama's wife was disbarred? When did that happen? And under what circumstances?

Used to live on Staten Island... took a friend from NOLA to Seaside Heights.... one of the strangest little towns I've ever been too.

Used to live on Staten Island... took a friend from NOLA to Seaside Heights.... one of the strangest little towns I've ever been too.

Tacky little boardwalk with spin the wheel, win a prize nonsense and rowdy bars

Other than teens and twenties...most avoid it

RW..you're a fucking dumbass who gives the right a bad name. I wish Gunnyfuck would make you change your username. It's fucking FALSE advertising. That'd be like me calling myself "Leftwinger".

I'm sure you'd that shit with a stick, huh?

Fuck off dipshit.

You MUSt be a Leftwinger, because we've been assured by two Rightwing posters here that it is only Progressives/Leftists who use epithets and are rude in their posting.

It is your true seaside "fun in the sun" town.

Spring Lake is great but with less of the "attractions". DJ's in Belmar (next town over) makes Spring Lake attractive to the younger (20's) crowd.

Wildwood is the best, but a much longer ride from the NYC area.

And then there is AC...my kind of town. Surf, boardwalk, attractions, glitz...and yes....CRAPS.....the game of all games.

Spring Lake is great but with less of the "attractions". DJ's in Belmar (next town over) makes Spring Lake attractive to the younger (20's) crowd.

And then there is AC...my kind of town. Surf, boardwalk, attractions, glitz...and yes....CRAPS.....the game of all games.

Last time I was in AC.. they still had a Playboy Club. LOL!!!

Dating myself of course.

so um, what exactly are his positions on anything? the only thing I have found about him is on his wiki page and the only issue it says hes against abortion even in the case of incest or rape, which makes me think he is quite the authoritarian

Dating myself of course.
I love that town. Go trhere about 6 times a year. Used to get comped at the Trop...and then I tried the new Water Club on the marina side. They treat you like a King there.

I dont gamble big. I gamble long. I play craps and I make my money last by always hedging my bets. 6 hours of free drinking, lots of laughs and lots of excitement. When I win a roll, I tip the table...so it is rare I walk away a winner, but rare I lose more than 200.

LMAO...I had a memebership to the Playboy Club in Mnahattan back in the 80's. Went there once, saw there were no naked women and never wnet back. Ah, to be young again!

so um, what exactly are his positions on anything? the only thing I have found about him is on his wiki page and the only issue it says hes against abortion even in the case of incest or rape, which makes me think he is quite the authoritarian

Despite being a conservative, that "abortions should be illegal" thing is a turn off to me. Fortunately, I dont think we will ever have a congress again that will allow a vote like that to ever go through....so it is not as much an issue to me for a Presidential candidate.

But like you, I know very little about this man. I am sure the far left will let us know he was the first one to pound a stake into Jesus' wrist and the far right will remind us that he was the founder of sliced bread and swiss cheese.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
He served in the Senate while he was running...so did John McCain

Politicians have been maintaining their elected positions while they ran for President for 200 years. Its only when Obama ran that it became an issue

Voting "present" on numerous bills does not qualify one to become a president no matter how you spin on it, leftwinger.

I will challenge you also

Over 4 years in the US Senate.....find a single bill where he voted "present"

Barack Obama has claimed that he foresaw the subprime mortgage collapse and took steps to warn the Treasury — by writing a letter. That claim has come in two presidential debates. Peter Wallison reminds Wall Street Journal readers of the obvious in pointing out that Obama serves as a Senator and had the power to draft legislation, not letters, to prevent the collapse. Instead, Obama voted present
Hot Air Obama voted “present” on Fannie/Freddie reform

Now what sonny? Feeling a little foolish?

Now, as a state senator?????

In 1999, Barack Obama was faced with a difficult vote in the Illinois legislature — to support a bill that would let some juveniles be tried as adults, a position that risked drawing fire from African-Americans, or to oppose it, possibly undermining his image as a tough-on-crime moderate.

In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill. He voted “present,” effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/us/politics/20obama.html

Yes, leftwinger.....Barry had the experience to become president of the greatest nation on Earth. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dating myself of course.
I love that town. Go trhere about 6 times a year. Used to get comped at the Trop...and then I tried the new Water Club on the marina side. They treat you like a King there.

I dont gamble big. I gamble long. I play craps and I make my money last by always hedging my bets. 6 hours of free drinking, lots of laughs and lots of excitement. When I win a roll, I tip the table...so it is rare I walk away a winner, but rare I lose more than 200.

LMAO...I had a memebership to the Playboy Club in Mnahattan back in the 80's. Went there once, saw there were no naked women and never wnet back. Ah, to be young again!

LOL...I had the same experience at the Playboy Club

Went to the one in LA in the late 70s. I remember drinks were $7 at a time most bars had drinks for a buck. Bunnies were stuck-up and didn't show anything

We ended up going to a strip club

Please do...

But accurately reflect I said Senator Obama. Good luck in finding any Senate Bill where he voted "Present"

Boston Globe:

THE SPIN: Obama portrays himself as someone voters can trust to tell the truth and skip the usual political games. Clinton and John Edwards are using his "present" votes to offer a different picture -- one of Obama ducking tough issues or refusing to support common-sense legislation.

THE FACTS: Obama acknowledges that over nearly eight years in the Illinois Senate, he voted "present" 129 times. That was out of roughly 4,000 votes he cast, so those "presents" amounted to about one of every 31 votes in his legislative career.

Just as I expected you to reply. There were no instances in the US Senate where Obama voted present. In the Illinois State Legislature, you are allowed to vote "yay', "nay" or "present". Obama, like other Democratic and Republican State Senators would take advantage of the "present" vote for political reasons. 3% of the votes does not seem excessive

I've already outted you on your lack of knowledge on this subject, leftwinger.

Last edited:
okay I googled the guy's name followed by "issues" and found a wnd story about him:

Is this man Obama's worst nightmare?

so here is some stuff about him from the article

1) he is active with the tea party

2) his views on immigration

"For true immigration reform, Cain said, the U.S. must 1) secure the border, 2) enforce the current laws and 3) streamline the process for becoming a U.S. citizen. "

"Failure to enforce the current immigration laws is just negligence by the federal government," Cain said. "And when Arizona wants to do something to protect itself, it gets sued. I am on Arizona's side of this fight."

He added, "Lastly, no one has reviewed the process for becoming a citizen since dirt! Just ask people who have done it the right way about how frustrating it is."

3) obama care / financial reform

"As for Obamacare, Cain said, "We have to first take back control of the House of Representatives and start a process to repeal it. You'll never repeal it under Obama, but you can at least slow it down."

He added, "One of the biggest challenges of 2010 is to take back the House so we can slow down health-care deform, cap-and-trade deform and financial deform. That's our highest priority."

4) he is against aborition even in rape/incest

5) he sounds like a warhawk/neocon in respect to foreign policy

6)" Finally, he recommends replacing the tax code with a Fair Tax, which would replace federal income taxes with a national consumption tax on retail sales. "

Barack Obama missed 314 (24%) of 1,300 roll call votes since Jan 6, 2005. The graph below shows the percent of roll call votes Barack Obama was absent for during the Member’s time in Congress.The absentee rate is in red. The two thin black lines provide a context for understanding the significance of the absentee rate. The lower dotted line shows the median value for all Members of Congress in that time period. The upper dotted line shows the 90th percentile. A Member who approaches the upper dotted line is in the worst 10 percent of Congress
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=400629&tab=votes

Attachments

• $votes-400629.png
    $votes-400629.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Forum List

Back