The Expert is here, the White House can become professional and normal...

Yes folks, time for the White House to become presidential for once, the expert is taking over.

a6e88b88ee98b07ac26ed0e1b3fd1d2d

I see the "don't mess with the kids" rule is out the window now that a non-progressive is in office.

It was out the window when a progressive was in office, you just didn't notice.

Aside from that - it's a really nice family picture if only Trump didn't look like an angry bullfrog.

Yes folks, time for the White House to become presidential for once, the expert is taking over.

/---- Liberals true strength is mocking special needs kids like Baron and Trig plus murdering defenseless babies in their abortion mills. It's their Super Power.
Barron is 'Special needs'?

It cost the tax payers more than 30 million for him to stay in New York to finish his school year. That's pretty damn special if you ask me.

It's not the kid's fault.

Fed spending is one thing, local spending is another. Let the States handle it.

And protecting the president and his family has always been something the SS has had to do since it's inception. With all the vitriol you idiots are spreading, it's amazing it isn't more expensive.

Funding one doesn't remove funding for another, another fallacy on your part.

Really? I wonder why all those congressmen always whine about having to cut one thing to fund another. You know, like cutting healthcare to make sure the rich get their tax breaks.

Another function that the federal government should have very little to do with.

I would LOVE to see what happens if California goes single payer.

Difference being that reality is what we have to deal with. Your RWNJ wishful thinking doesn't really count.

Oh, and THROW OTHER PEOPLE"S MONEY AT IT seems to work so well..

The only time Welfare rolls go down is when so called "RWNJ"'s decide to make people be a bit more responsible before they get their handout.

But you give them someone else's money, they don't improve, but don't starve, and you pat yourselves on the back for "solving" something or other.

When I compared the amount spent to let that spoiled kid finish the year in his same school to the price of helping a single mother feed her child, it was still within the same line of discussion, especially since you said it was only a small amount of money. You'e trying to go to a completely different subject now. Why?

Because you went the appeal to emotion route and tried to avoid my obvious call out that you would never peep if this was Obama's kids.

But keep trying the same tired progressive claptrap, hackey O'Hackerson.

I see the "don't mess with the kids" rule is out the window now that a non-progressive is in office.

Aside from that - it's a really nice family picture if only Trump didn't look like an angry bullfrog.

The MSM didn't do SQUAT with Obama's kids, and when anyone outside of that did ANYTHING, every progressive snit threw a hissy fit.

If the Obama's had decided to keep their girls in school in Chicago I am quite sure we would have heard an earful about it from the ones defending Trump's choice. After all - we heard about every other flipping expense.

And keeping Barron in NYC is a very expensive choice.

On the other hand, IF Barron is autistic (even mildly so) then change is hard, and keeping him in the same school is doubly important. I can't fault them as parents. It's tough to raise a child in that kind of environment. The kid will have a tough time of it as it is.

The MSM didn't do SQUAT with Obama's kids, and when anyone outside of that did ANYTHING, every progressive snit threw a hissy fit.

Oh really...the rightwing MSM had a field day with Obama's kids. That's ok though right?

Oh really...the rightwing MSM had a field day with Obama's kids. That's ok though right?

Examples? And no third tier sites. I'm talking about the Times, or any reputable local tabloid. Even the NY Post.

It constitutes over 30 million.

When the feds spend 10 BILLION a day, your concern is comical.

Yep 30 million is just hilarious.

it's not the money, it's who its being spent on for you. Just admit it.

Yes, only thirty million. such a small amount, yet we can't afford to give a single mother 129 per month to help feed her child. That would be more than 19,379 years of helping single mothers at 129 per month.
/---- Who said we can't afford it? Can you afford to pay 10 people's annual membership to the NRA? If so, should you be forced to? How much did the Obozo's spend to send their spoiled kids to private school?
Nowhere near 30 million for 5 months

/---- Liberals true strength is mocking special needs kids like Baron and Trig plus murdering defenseless babies in their abortion mills. It's their Super Power.
Barron is 'Special needs'?

It cost the tax payers more than 30 million for him to stay in New York to finish his school year. That's pretty damn special if you ask me.

It's not the kid's fault.

So whose needs were being met with those 30 million?

Really? I wonder why all those congressmen always whine about having to cut one thing to fund another. You know, like cutting healthcare to make sure the rich get their tax breaks.

Another function that the federal government should have very little to do with.

Difference being that reality is what we have to deal with. Your RWNJ wishful thinking doesn't really count.

The only time Welfare rolls go down is when so called "RWNJ"'s decide to make people be a bit more responsible before they get their handout.

But you give them someone else's money, they don't improve, but don't starve, and you pat yourselves on the back for "solving" something or other.

When I compared the amount spent to let that spoiled kid finish the year in his same school to the price of helping a single mother feed her child, it was still within the same line of discussion, especially since you said it was only a small amount of money. You'e trying to go to a completely different subject now. Why?

Because you went the appeal to emotion route and tried to avoid my obvious call out that you would never peep if this was Obama's kids.

It wasn't Obama's kid dumb ass. It wasn't any president's kid but Trumps. Every other president before was concerned about the cost to tax payers. Trump isn't.

None, and I've not made a joke about Trump's kids either, not even the daughter.

You just did. you are mocking his T-shirt.

Dude, I don't usually like insulting people, but.... if you keep pushing some non-existent crap because you don't understand a joke, I might just have to make an exception for you.

It's pathetic really. You're so partisan all you can see is winning some mythical partisan politics bullshit points.

You used the son's T shirt as a prop to mock the father. Stop trying to back-track.

Hey, I'll tell you what. I'll leave you to your ridiculous nonsense, and you can keep yourself happy and content pretending you give a fuck about this.

Bye.

Aww, teh poor baybee got called out on something and is now running like the scawed wibble boy he is.

After seeing your responses on this thread, I'm putting you on the ignore list.

Seriously, people like you need to grow up.

It wasn't Obama's kid dumb ass. It wasn't any president's kid but Trumps. Every other president before was concerned about the cost to tax payers. Trump isn't.

I never said it was Obama's kids, I'm saying you are so much of a hacktwat that the only reason this is an issue for you is because its not a progressive moron in the white house.

You just did. you are mocking his T-shirt.

Dude, I don't usually like insulting people, but.... if you keep pushing some non-existent crap because you don't understand a joke, I might just have to make an exception for you.

It's pathetic really. You're so partisan all you can see is winning some mythical partisan politics bullshit points.

You used the son's T shirt as a prop to mock the father. Stop trying to back-track.

Hey, I'll tell you what. I'll leave you to your ridiculous nonsense, and you can keep yourself happy and content pretending you give a fuck about this.

Bye.

Aww, teh poor baybee got called out on something and is now running like the scawed wibble boy he is.

After seeing your responses on this thread, I'm putting you on the ignore list.

Seriously, people like you need to grow up.

Brave Sir Frigidweirdo ran away
(No!)
Bravely ran away away
(I didn't!)
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
(No!)
Yes, brave Sir Frigidweirdo turned about
(I didn't!)
And gallantly he chickened out

Bravely taking to his feet
(I never did!)
He beat a very brave retreat
(All lies!)
Bravest of the brave, Sir Frigidweirdo!
(I never!)

Read more: Monty Python - Brave Sir Robin Ran Away Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Trump seems happy to have his family back with him

Oh, for sure, "the ol' chain and ball is back"

I love how the Trumps are forced to hold hands in every public appearance now to show how "happy' they are together. Trump sure looks thrilled

Yes, it must be horrible to be the one forced into such a situation because your husband decided to go for a job he doesn't need, nor is able to do.

I love how the Trumps are forced to hold hands in every public appearance now to show how "happy' they are together. Trump sure looks thrilled

Yes, it must be horrible to be the one forced into such a situation because your husband decided to go for a job he doesn't need, nor is able to do.
When has that ever stopped someone from running for president?

When has that ever stopped someone from running for president?

Well, you have to have a lot of self confidence/arrogance to run for president.

So... you're talking partisan nonsense then?

I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father. The boy could almost certainly do a better job.

So, you suck at jokes.

Forum List

Back