The Expert is here, the White House can become professional and normal...

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Yes folks, time for the White House to become presidential for once, the expert is taking over.

a6e88b88ee98b07ac26ed0e1b3fd1d2d

Yes folks, time for the White House to become presidential for once, the expert is taking over.

/---- Liberals true strength is mocking special needs kids like Baron and Trig plus murdering defenseless babies in their abortion mills. It's their Super Power.

/---- Liberals true strength is mocking special needs kids like Baron and Trig plus murdering defenseless babies in their abortion mills. It's their Super Power.
Barron is 'Special needs'?
/---- He may be autistic making him fair game for the Liberal attack machine.

Media nonsense. He's normal. Just too damn tall for his age.

I'm glad they're finally in D.C. Have they finally moved in?

So... you're talking partisan nonsense then?

I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father. The boy could almost certainly do a better job.

It cost the tax payers more than 30 million for him to stay in New York to finish his school year. That's pretty damn special if you ask me.

I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father. The boy could almost certainly do a better job.
I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father.
Barron is the one wearing the "I'm an Expert" shirt.

I see the "don't mess with the kids" rule is out the window now that a non-progressive is in office.

Who's messing with the kid then?

As I've just said, I'm not joking about the kid, I'm joking about the father.

No, you are using the kid as a prop to make fun of the father, which to me is even worse.

It cost the tax payers more than 30 million for him to stay in New York to finish his school year. That's pretty damn special if you ask me.

it's not about what was done, it's about who it was done for, you snivelling partisan hacktwat.

Bull, you were, even worse cover up on top of it.

it's not about what was done, it's about who it was done for, you snivelling partisan hacktwat.

It's about more than 30 million dollars, you dumb twat.

it Obama's kids wanted to stay at a given school location,and Michelle stayed with them, I doubt I would have heard a peep from you.

But this is just low hanging fruit you hacktwats use to pump your egos and feel "special" and your fart-sniffing parties.

(shout out to the site, btw, for some reason hacktwat is now a word with regards to the spell check)

it Obama's kids wanted to stay at a given school location,and Michelle stayed with them, I doubt I would have heard a peep from you.

But this is just low hanging fruit you hacktwats use to pump your egos and feel "special" and your fart-sniffing parties.

(shout out to the site, btw, for some reason hacktwat is now a word with regards to the spell check)

But they didn't. Only selfish arrogant tyrants would do something like the Trumps did in this situation.

But they didn't. Only selfish arrogant tyrants would do something like the Trumps did in this situation.

That's not the issue. A simple question, If Obama and Michelle wanted to keep either of their kids in School back in Chicago and she stayed there, would you have an issue with it?

You want to play that game? Who left their kids in school to go play with Richard Branson, for a month, on his private island?

That's not the issue. A simple question, If Obama and Michelle wanted to keep either of their kids in School back in Chicago and she stayed there, would you have an issue with it?
YES!!!

Forum List

Back