the evil weed

do you think the federal marijuana laws should follow the california paradigm ?

• yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • no

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a mill is not enough to buy in Cali, and the freaking feds are swarming cali folk.
My sis works in Berkly and said my new House for 250 would be 4 times higher in berkley or san fran.
Now if the feds let the little guy alone I might buy a tiny house in Santa Cruz and constantly grow six plants year round. I bet I'd have more friends easy. Louisiana backward rednecks would jail you for 6 seeds.

a mill is not enough to buy in Cali, and the freaking feds are swarming cali folk.
My sis works in Berkly and said my new House for 250 would be 4 times higher in berkley or san fran.
Now if the feds let the little guy alone I might buy a tiny house in Santa Cruz and constantly grow six plants year round. I bet I'd have more friends easy. Louisiana backward rednecks would jail you for 6 seeds.

yep homes are expensive here....but union janitors picking a few strawberries on the side seem to figure it out.....

berkely and santa cruz are arm pits.....by a cottage near watsonville on the beach....or in the foothills.....better climate to grow the "goog" weed.....or further down the central coast towards slo....

awww C'mon. I love you just because you are you. :tongue:

californians are just getting home now from work. some will grab a cool one out of the fridge and twist up a hickory..... i bet they will keep this thread pinned near the top until it's happy hour in hawaii. talk about pressure (another slow chase)..... come on california!!!... we really want to hear from you... it's your model, i think you are way ahead of the curve when it comes to the politics of pot.

yep homes are expensive here....but union janitors picking a few strawberries on the side seem to figure it out.....

berkely and santa cruz are arm pits.....by a cottage near watsonville on the beach....or in the foothills.....better climate to grow the "goog" weed.....or further down the central coast towards slo....

Thank God someone spelled Berkely right.. :eusa_shhh:

I was thinking Santa Cruz because of Monterey bay, the wife and I like to do some Kayak fishing and the humidity is 1,000 times less than Nawlins.

Only idiots smoke dope.

you ever see a party with people sitting around smoking pot......and a party down the street with lots of beer?.....which one gets the cops called within the first few hours for fights,people getting loud and belligerent,things getting broken,people filing out to the front yard.....it sure as hell aint all those dumbass idiot pot smokers party........

The issue has already been debated, nitwit.
It was conducted by a group of more than 10,622,413 people.
Drugs in Portugal: Did Decriminalization Work? - TIME

I rest my case. Care to bleat some more ?...You fucking lamb.

Care to elaborate or just cut, paste and show us you're an ape?

You asked for data and he posted an article with data that shows us a case study of a country where a liberal drug policy has been rather sucessful and drug usage did not increase. Its time we seriously reevaluate our current hardline drug policy especially regarding marijuana.

Right, here's the problem though, BO, and it's a bit of a pet peeve with me. Too many monkeys simply cut/paste shit from some other source and say "there".

Here's an idea, and maybe I'm asking a bit much for the group here - but if you're going to support your argument with data and references, elaborate on why that data and/or reference supports your point.

Unless you really aren't capable of making your own point and simply substitute it for something someone else developed, which is clearly the case here.

Yeah if only Marijuana were legal, there'd be no problems associated with it. I mean, alcohol is legal and look, no one drives drunk or commits violent offenses while under the influence.

and you treat a pot smoker who is driving the same way you would a drunk who is driving....and show me some links that prove a person who is high gets violent....without another drug involved....

The problem I have with legalizing pot is seeing the arguments that supporters are making.

These are the same people who argue for or against healthcare reform and clearly understand very little about the system.

Supporters don't give a shit about the consequences of legalizing drugs, they just want to get high without the risk of getting arrested.

I don't smoke pot because I'm not a fucking pothead and most of the potheads I know are fucking idiots so I don't buy into the suggestion that mainstream pot smokers are regular people. Most of them are idiots and too bad for the "regular" minority of pot smokers. If you want me to consider legalization, you need to separate yourself from the idiots.

well then the pot smokers you know were idiots before they smoked pot....there are those you know....

thanks sweet you fucking clueless moron. I will continue to mock your GED credentialed critism of pot. Why, bashing rightwing morons and jesus freaks is fun.

ps Clinton, and Obama burned tree

so did Georgy....you see Harold and Kumar break out of gitmo.....he called it Alabama Kush....:lol:

And Topspin will be glad to provide all the undocumented proof he can dream up and tell you he's got more education than you or anyone else on this forum.

Topspin - you really come off as an idiot. You have shown no proof, made no argument other than churning rhetoric and promoting yourself as a smart guy. It's clear you're not that smart at all regardless of your claims.

I would like to see a good, objective debate of this issue here but sadly I'm fairly sure there will be too many Topspin's dumbing it down.

you have been spewing your anti pot BS....where are all these links from you showing us pot smoking morons how deadly it is?...otherwise you have just as much on the table as Top.....

If you smoke pot you will shoot your best friend. I saw it in a anti-drug commercial so it must be true. :rolleyes: The truth is marijuana is relatively benign substance and legalizing it has the potential to raise tax revenue and can alleviate some strain on the justice system by not having to prosecute, plea bargin, incarcerate marijuana users.

oh no Nate morons on political boards like you are funnier than the comedy channel. Please don't stop posting nonsense. That said I bet your mommy is proud you don't break ANY laws.

And it's tools like you that makes it harder and harder to have a decent debate on these message boards... Was it your mommy who showed you how to roll your first blunt?

no your mom did right after I ass fucked her
not part of the program Top....bad form...

Yep, the other idiots drink Jack Daniels. And I plead to hypocrisy as I like Scotch and Port.

The difference being one substance is illegal in most states. I imagine once you sober up you'll realize that.

Well the entire point of this discussion, well it would be if we could stay on topic, is should that illegal substance actually be illegal.

no....until they make the two most dangerous LEGAL drugs around ILLEGAL....Cigs and Alcohol....im all for it being just as legal as they are....

sweet you are a fucking idiot. Did you go to college or all your friends are ged's like you. Plenty of college grads and professors smoke. It's less dangerous than beer, though your to ignorant to know that. Why, it requires reading.

you smoke a doobie and i will drink a beer and lets see who can function....

ill tell you what....you get drunk ill get high....and then lets go out and drive or do whatever you want....we will see who does the best....

sweet you are a fucking idiot. Did you go to college or all your friends are ged's like you. Plenty of college grads and professors smoke. It's less dangerous than beer, though your to ignorant to know that. Why, it requires reading.

Have you never smoked marijuana?

Don't pretend that marijuana doesn't impair more than a beer. Sheesh

Don't pretend that marijuana doesn't impair more than a beer. Sheesh

That would depend upon the amount. As a person who has had enough of both for a lifetime, I can say with complete confidence that a marijuana high is a far more functional state of mind than a comparable level of drunkenness. That and my religious beliefs are the reasons why I no longer drink. Do you have experience with both substances, or are you talking out of your ass?

Forum List

Back