Pro-Weed; why I'm libertarian instead of Republican

Why are pot heads determined to compare marijuana to alcohol? Other than beer or wine it's illegal throughout the country to manufacture alcohol or even to possess a so-called "still". Marijuana is a gateway drug and every opioid abuser has started with marijuana. The so-called medical benefits of marijuana are exaggerated or outright bogus. At a time when cigarette smoking is all but outlawed the lefties who control the media are virtually silent of the health risks of inhaling the smoke from a freaking weed. It's all about money and all about tapping the resources of those young kids who are prospective customers.

It is absolutely amazing that you know that. I guess we should just take your word?

Maybe a link to back that up?
you beat me to it....ABS posted a link in another thread saying that many opioid users are turning to pot with better results...no addiction...

Last edited:
they have always been driving,no one was checking than,now they are....
And im not wrong. Potheads kill themselves and innocent people.

I have no use for libs these self centered bastards.
libs?...so are you another who thinks no righties smoke pot?..

I admit I smoke a few puffs here and there, although the high is somewhat boring and doesn't do that much for me, it's a mild diversion But I believe weed should be legalized and sold in liquor stores under the same laws as alcohol (The Republican "War on Drugs" is a proven complete failure I reject) for very logical reasons:

1.) Tens of millions of law-abiding, functional Americans were smoking weed for decades in America, from all walks of life, regardless of the exact pot laws. Why waste jail space on something that isn't terribly important or harmful anyway?
2.) In every quantifiable way, pot is less destructive to society than alcohol; it doesn't cause violence, loss of control, melodramatic family dysfunctionality, or 50% of fatal car crashes in this country.
3.) The U.S. Constitution is written on hemp paper (wood paper would have disintegrated into dust by now), so in a physical way it's truly un-American to criminalize hemp with its 1001 industrial uses.
4.) It has the medical advantage of being the strongest, fastest anti-emetic known to medical science. Nothing will stop chronic vomiting better than THC.
5.) Nobody has ever died from a THC overdose because even though it feels somewhat narcotic, it doesn't really affect one's vital signs.

You are libertarian because... muh weed.

When the country gets invaded, when leftists have their way as they did in Europe, at least you get to say you had weed.

Weed for eternal destruction... yea I think that's totally worth it.

they have always been driving,no one was checking than,now they are....
And im not wrong. Potheads kill themselves and innocent people.

I have no use for libs these self centered bastards.
libs?...so are you another who thinks no righties smoke pot?..

Ridiculous right?

Death Angel is so irrational and makes no sense.

Keep on believing hard working, trustworthy, normal people can’t smoke pot.

Forum List

Back